Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello, everyone
06-14-2017, 05:30 AM
Hello, everyone
Hello to everyone at Religion Forums.

I go by the name Taykair (take care, get it?). I've also gone by the name Traveller in forums of which I used to be a member. I've been offline for several years. When I returned to the internet, I discovered that the forum I used to take part in no longer exists. (If anyone here remembers Taykair or Traveller from the old PX forums, then let me know that you're here.)

My short "spiritual bio": In my early days, I was a fundamentalist Christian. Later, I became interested in "New Age" spirituality. Now I'm an agnostic (but I'm not adamant about it).

I should also let you folks know that I've also just signed up at Religiousforums.com. I hope there's no rivalry or anything between you two.

Take care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Hello, everyone
(06-14-2017 05:30 AM)taykair Wrote:  Hello to everyone at Religion Forums.

I go by the name Taykair (take care, get it?). I've also gone by the name Traveller in forums of which I used to be a member. I've been offline for several years. When I returned to the internet, I discovered that the forum I used to take part in no longer exists. (If anyone here remembers Taykair or Traveller from the old PX forums, then let me know that you're here.)

My short "spiritual bio": In my early days, I was a fundamentalist Christian. Later, I became interested in "New Age" spirituality. Now I'm an agnostic (but I'm not adamant about it).

I should also let you folks know that I've also just signed up at Religiousforums.com. I hope there's no rivalry or anything between you two.

Take care.

Welcome to teh forum!

Religiousforums is religious, this forum is not - so no, no rivalry!

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
06-15-2017, 10:55 AM
(06-14-2017 05:30 AM)taykair Wrote:  Hello to everyone at Religion Forums.

Take care.

This site is a chat-room with about 10 active posters. In contrast with Religiousforums.com, which is a forum with 100s of active posters; so then, there's no comparison. Wink

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts" - William Shakespeare
06-16-2017, 03:49 AM
A small but interested (and interesting) group trumps a large uninterested (and uninteresting) one every time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)