Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here’s a free one: Ezekiel ch. 1
11-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Here’s a free one: Ezekiel ch. 1
Ezekiel's Wheel in the Middle of the Wheel

Through the Eyes of DeLance
10-4-2013

Since these four creatures are seen in Rev 4:6-9 and are forever in heaven, that means they are symbolic of something different and can be understood.

Ezekiel 1:4-28 KJV
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

This is a future event that is coming upon the world. This is nothing more then the Salvation of the world coming from God. Three things let us know this, (1) a whirlwind came out of the north, (2) a great cloud, and (3) a fire Infolding into Itself. Out of the midst came a secret or something not known of before.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

It is to be noted that these are not one creature, but four creatures that look alike yet they each looked like a man. This I believe is symbolic of the Four Gospels showing the man Jesus Christ.

6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

Each of the four creatures had four faces and four wings. This is important to remember for they are symbolic of something different than what is mentioned.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

Their feet were straight, speaking of walking in righteousness ( as in Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! ). The sole of a calf's foot is referring to the power to endure. As Peter wrote in 1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. You now say " What does this have to do with the four creatures?" Answer is, remember what you have read, and as you read keeping it in mind you'll see where I'm going.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

They had the hands of a man and wings.

9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

They were connected together by their wings. The wings here are their thoughts which were connected. For this reason all tour books of the Gospel is connected.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Each creature had the same four faces as the others. They all four saw the Gospels the same. They could not have been Jesus as I have heard preached but the preacher was close to the truth. First face is the face of humanity while the one on the right is the face of the lion of Judah, the Royal Kingship. The next was the face of the ox of sacrifice, and the last is the face of the all seeing God or divinity.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Their thoughts were always of God and how they appeared to others. They covered themselves completely with the exception of hands, feet, and head.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

They followed the unction of God’s Spirit: wherever the spirit led was the way they went and turned not aside.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

Their appearance was as burning coals of a fire or a light to the world. The fire was extremely bright for out of it burst the power of The Holy Ghost.

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

The knowledge of the truth strikes like lighting and when the lighting strikes it draws a person back to the Word of God.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Now Ezekiel sees the four living creatures each one with one wheel. This wheel is symbolic of the Holy Ghost. Each of the Gospels directs us to salvation if we but study them.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Beryl in its purest form is clear. All the wheels are identical. The wheels are the moving of the Holy Ghost while the wheel inside of the wheels is the working of God Himself.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

The Gospel truth can not be anything but truth or it becomes a lie and if we fall to the lie then we fall into false doctrine. That makes no longer a Christian.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

The rings or rims are huge, showing how we should reverence God. They were awesome as our God is awesome and shows our God as an all seeing God.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

The Holy Ghost follows where the true Word is preached. When the Gospel moved then the Spirit is motivated.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Wherever the Gospel goes the Spirit is motivated to go.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

When the Word is not preached in clarity then this Spirit lifts.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

This terrible crystal is the Lapis lazuli which is dark blue with yellow streaks through it.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

Under heaven their praise was just and their hands were raised with their bodies covered in humility.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

The noise of their wings was the praise to God but as He spoke all praise fell silent in His honor. The moving of the wings sounded like the Voice of God.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

From the heaven came a voice and they let down their wings to listen showing honor to God.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Above the heaven there stood a throne clear as sapphire and God ruled from that throne.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

The color of amber is yellow-orange. From the head to His hips was like amber and from there to His feet was as fire.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord . And when I saw it , I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

This means that it was God approved.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ezekiel 23:19-21: Metaphor or Literal? rocketboy9000 2 797 09-23-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: Keith Witherup

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)