Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here is a Riddle.
10-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Here is a Riddle.
I'm a snake that kept eating it's own tail until I found that I could simply eat other snakes!

What I'm I?

I tell you what isn't the correct answer of this Riddle:
Demons, Angels, Jesus, and Lucifer!

So if you where going to say one of those your wrong.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2009, 11:54 PM
RE: Here is a Riddle.
Are you a person who demands perfection for himself and realizes that he will never be perfect so then decides to demand perfection from others. The way I see it, many self-righteous preachers are like this. They demand adherence to the scriptures from all others, but at the same time, deep down they know that they are unable to hold themselves to the same standard. Well, I might be way off, but just a guess.
10-15-2009, 08:31 AM
(10-11-2009 03:05 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I'm a snake that kept eating it's own tail until I found that I could simply eat other snakes!

What I'm I?

Clearly not the classical Ouroboros. He symbolizes continual eternal cyclical renewal never proceeds on to eating other snakes.

[Image: ouroboros.jpg]

The alchemical Ouroboros seeks purification and an end to the cycle of birth and death but I do not believe this includes eating other snakes.

[Image: 603px-Serpiente_alquimica.jpg]

Jungian psychology uses Ouroboros as a symbol of the pre-ego state of the infant. This state does graduate to a higher one, that of the ego in which one may dominate (eat) others.

I have to go with Jung.

[Image: Jung3.jpg]
10-15-2009, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2009 10:38 AM by Raphael.)
(10-11-2009 03:05 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I'm a snake that kept eating it's own tail until I found that I could simply eat other snakes!

What I'm I?

I tell you what isn't the correct answer of this Riddle:
Demons, Angels, Jesus, and Lucifer!

So if you where going to say one of those your wrong.

Quote:In addition to the well-known “ouroboros” of the alchemist (a single serpent devouring its own tail), another important symbol is that of two serpents devouring each other. A crowned and winged serpent, representing the universal or cosmic spirit holds a common snake by the tail. This latter snake, representing base matter or the virgin earth, is eating the tail of the crowned serpent. They signify the volatile and the fixed, the sulfur and the salt, the elements of fire and earth, and distillation and condensation. They negate each other and become one (an ouroboros) and in doing so complete the work.
[Image: spirit-matter-800.jpg]

These two images combined might indicate a Freemason/alchemist who secretly behind closed doors worships ___________?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
10-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Some one/some thing that is Power Driven! Any entity consumed by Lust, Greed, Envy, or Gluttony. So some one who is Power Hungry such as the Devil.

This does not pertain to myself it's just a complicated riddle some one told me that took me years to figure out.

The Ouroboros has all that it "needs", but some times people want more than what they need, thus they become a snake that turns on other snakes.

According to what I understand the Western Monotheism version of God is a perfect example. Whenever Yahweh got jealous of another Deity he just had his people smash it and kill it's followers. Yahweh reminds me allot of Lucifer because in my mind Lucifer is eating other snakes or gaining more power so that he can over power Yahweh. An example of this Riddle can actually be found in Exodus where Mosses turns his Staff into a snake and it eats the other snakes. To me that is a symbol that Yahweh wants more Power. In my mind Yahweh might not have been the Actually God but might have really been Lucifer.

At the same time this symbolizes any thing Vampiric. Such as a spiritual entity that feeds off of some thing other than God or it's self. I'm sure there are weird people that belong to cults and drink blood but when I talk about Vampires I am talking about Psychic Vampires. All Demons are Vampiric because they feed off of something to remain in existence. Some like Lucifer feed off of Souls, some off of hate ,some off of Luck and some off of a person's physical well being. Thus the reason Demons have to strike a deal with some one is so that they can take from them what they need as food to replace what they are not getting from God. A Demon could feed off of it's own Energy but like the Sun it would eventual collapse in on it's self and fade from existence.

Capitalism works because of this Inner Desire people have to Devour other Snakes.
So the Oroborus to me can represent some one/some thing that has United with God or it's Higher Power so that it can gain access to enough Spiritual energy to be self sustaining. Angels to me are Represented by an Oroborus drawn inside some kind of symbol for God.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
01-16-2010, 06:15 AM
The pet snake, Reggie, is a 3ft kingsnake, and he almost had to be put down when it took a bite of its own tail, but then couldn't let go of it due to its backward facing teeth. The tail had luckily not been digested as the owner noticed Reggie choking. All by the grace of the God.
05-11-2010, 10:13 AM
a dumb [censored] bible thumper. thats what you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Study of Vision Tackles a Philosophy Riddle IMtM 16 2,133 06-05-2011 07:34 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)