Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey.
01-25-2018, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 01:52 PM by ƵenKlassen.)
Hey.
Hey there, I'm new to this forum, and I have been banned from plenty of
other religious forums on the internet including: atheistforums.org, atheistforums.com, christianforums.com, and etc, for nonsensical reasons.

I hope I won't get banned from here too and remain a decent member of this community.

Anyways, please welcome me here. . .
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Hey.
Welcome to the forum
What were those nonsensical reasons?

Click Here to know more about Islam
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2018, 03:26 PM
Welcome!

You're in luck: this is not a religious forum, it's a discussion forum about religion... stay respectful and you'll be fine!

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
02-10-2018, 09:52 PM
How f’n stupid do you have to be to think that posting some made up “ricin” recope will get a forum shut down.

What a turd.

----------------------
Does anyone know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
02-17-2018, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 01:21 PM by Visqueen.)
Hi, my name is burke and I'm a pathetic human being with nothing to do and because I have so much time on my hands all I can think to do is troll and spam a tiny little site on the net. I am to be pitied because I am such a waste of time, the space I take up both physically and here on this site, and the oxygen I breathe, hence depriving others actually worthy of making better use of that oxygen. I am a very sad small person with no power and I will apparently keep doing this because I am powerless in my actual life. I am a very pitiful creature, no doubt plagued by serious mental health issues which are not being addressed properly and I lash out the only way I can for free - spamming this small site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)