Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
10-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi
Well, i never really know what to put in these things, so i will keep it short and sweet, unless i go off on a mindless rant. Wink

I am a Satanist, and no this does not mean i drink blood and kill babies. Satanists in general do not do that, just like Christians in general do not molest children. They are both false stereotypes and based on extreme minority. I follow LaVeyan Satanism, which is atheistic satanism that uses Satan more as a metaphor for mans nature.

I look forward to contributing here, as well as dispelling myths about Satanists.

If you have any questions about Satanism or anythign else you wish to speak to me about, feel free to message me and i will try to get back to you (once i get to grips with this site, and that may take a while Wink)

Before bashing me and damning me to hell, plese read;

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/NineStatements.html

and

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Eleven.html

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 11:41 AM
RE: Hi
I have always been grateful to the church of Satan for giving us HIM. I don't know why, but that band rocks my face off. Love Metal rules.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, always good to get a different perspective on things.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Welcome. You've already spotted the trolls who had the silly satanic names; I feared the worst when I saw your name, but you've come accross very eloquently, so it's good to have you on board.
10-06-2009, 02:15 PM
(10-04-2009 11:17 AM)Satanicbitch Wrote:  this does not mean i drink blood and kill babies.

Greetings!

Does the above mean that you won't be attending our weekly Atheistic Baby Sacrifice and Potluck? I'll save a seat for you in case you change your mind.

Oh! And if you come, bring hotdog buns (we never have enough).

---------------
Not selling anything.
10-06-2009, 02:18 PM
(10-06-2009 02:15 PM)MerryAtheist Wrote:  
(10-04-2009 11:17 AM)Satanicbitch Wrote:  this does not mean i drink blood and kill babies.

Greetings!

Does the above mean that you won't be attending our weekly Atheistic Baby Sacrifice and Potluck? I'll save a seat for you in case you change your mind.

Oh! And if you come, bring hotdog buns (we never have enough).

Haha! Well, i could make an exception...

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
10-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Babies on spikes. It's the American dream!

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)