Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did we end up with the system of Time We now Use?
12-05-2009, 05:14 PM
How did we end up with the system of Time We now Use?
Really I want to know,
Where did we get our system of judging time from.
Who came up with it?

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2009, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009 04:52 PM by Raphael.)
RE: How did we end up with the system of Time We now Use?
(12-05-2009 05:14 PM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Really I want to know,
Where did we get our system of judging time from.
Who came up with it?

We use the Gregorian calender since 1582 A.D.

So why are so many western judeao/christians all worked up about 2012?
2012 is a reference to the Maya Calender.
The Maya used the SUN and the MOON and the Venus transit cycle to help them calculate their calender.

Not quite the same as the Christians who under the spell of the Gregorian calender.

But again I must ask the OBVIOUS.
Why are so many hybrid judeao/christian/new agers all bent out of shape over a HEATHEN calender that does a reset in 2012?

Eh?
Think about it.
I thought the Church did away with all that HEATHEN nonsense?
Some folks are so confused.
Why are religious folks in the west losing shleep over 2012?

Hypocrites is one answer.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
12-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi there,

Heres how we got our callendar, if thats what you are asking.

God created the world in 6 days. In 2 Peter it tells us that one day with God is as 1000 for us humans. 3;8 . So Mesopotamian civilization has always been counting up 6000 years after Adam and Eve because they then expect the "day of rest." God rested on the 7th day so we are predicted to have accomplished "heaven on earth," which what the modern world is supposed to be, and then rest for the 7th millennium. That is stated clearly in Revelation.
Now this is double checked. When Jesus Christ came he said that he "would set the acceptable year of the Lord." This means God's timekeeping. And he did. After Jesus Christ was crucified his followers began the callendar so as to count the years until ;he returned again on the morning of the 3 millennium. Because Jesus's prophesy was that he would rise again on the 3d day. So for us humans with a day as 1000 it"s 2000AD. See how the old Hebrew timekeeping of 6000 years awaits the same year as Christian"s waiting for the 3d millennium! So this is how we got our callendar. This reason has been hidden, forgotten so that meddlsome busybodies might not change it sometime during history. They didn't know what it was measuring. But today we have it, preserved, for all to see who have an interest. dan b
12-09-2009, 10:37 PM
(12-09-2009 04:40 PM)leonard Wrote:  Hi there,

Heres how we got our callendar, if thats what you are asking.

God created the world in 6 days. In 2 Peter it tells us that one day with God is as 1000 for us humans. 3;8 . So Mesopotamian civilization has always been counting up 6000 years after Adam and Eve because they then expect the "day of rest." God rested on the 7th day so we are predicted to have accomplished "heaven on earth," which what the modern world is supposed to be, and then rest for the 7th millennium. That is stated clearly in Revelation.
Now this is double checked. When Jesus Christ came he said that he "would set the acceptable year of the Lord." This means God's timekeeping. And he did. After Jesus Christ was crucified his followers began the callendar so as to count the years until ;he returned again on the morning of the 3 millennium. Because Jesus's prophesy was that he would rise again on the 3d day. So for us humans with a day as 1000 it"s 2000AD. See how the old Hebrew timekeeping of 6000 years awaits the same year as Christian"s waiting for the 3d millennium! So this is how we got our callendar. This reason has been hidden, forgotten so that meddlsome busybodies might not change it sometime during history. They didn't know what it was measuring. But today we have it, preserved, for all to see who have an interest. dan b
I knew about the 1,000 years thing, but I didn't see how it all related to this. Wow, after seeing this I think my mind snapped.
12-10-2009, 03:25 PM
If you want to know more about Biblical timekeeping and how it is embedded throuhout the entire bible, ask some more questions. Maybe there are answers! dan b
05-29-2010, 07:31 AM
i knew there are some astronomy things behind all the this time system we use, and I'm sure there are many things related to astronomy which answer a lot of questions... people from that time ware knowing different sciences better that we could imagine Smile

http://www.religionscanr.com

Religion Search Engine
05-29-2010, 08:50 AM
It's simple.. It's called forward inertia and the realization of particle dilation.. Hence, the fact that energy osculates.. Not really hard to realize that things move and then represent this movement as "Time"
05-29-2010, 11:33 PM
What do you mean by time exactly? Speaking of calendars and days is entirely different than speaking of entropy, relativity, and space time. Please elaborate slightly.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
06-24-2010, 07:15 AM
(12-09-2009 04:40 PM)leonard Wrote:  Hi there,

Heres how we got our callendar,

duh more bible babble nonsense about callenders..
now explain how we got the Gregorian CALENDER

also explain why so many new-age religious judeao-christian plebes want to embrace the HEATHEN MAYAN Calender and the event called 2012?

didn't your 'kind' save/baptize the heathen in the new world?
And NOW the IGNORANT crucifix waving judaeo-christian who were beget by the IGNORANT christian want to celebrate this event?

too funny
judeao/christians are such hypocrites.

mesatan/namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Clocks.................Clocks...............Sad

????????????????

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)