Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be friends with God
08-04-2010, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 04:27 AM by The Word.)

1. Listen to him. He knows more than you.

2. Do not quote scriptures from the Bible to him. He already knows they've been changed.

3. Don't be afraid. He's not going to throw you into hell for sinning.

4. You don't need excuses because he already knows what you said and did.

5. If you lie to him, expect to be rebuked. He's the truth you know.

6. Don't cry until he knows your heart. Then you'll have plenty to cry about while he's cleaning it.

7. You don't have to dress up for God. He sees you naked and knows exactly what you look like.

8. If you don't believe what he says. Don't worry, no one else did when they first met him.

9. If you give him advice, he'll make sure you never give him advice again.

10. No obedience is necessary while getting to know him but once you meet, plan on obeying every command he gives you.

11. Don't ever expect to see him. Faith is all you need.

12. If your blind and deaf, anything is possible with God.

13. He likes a humble beginning. If you get too proud for him, he'll bring you back to a humble beginning.

14. Don't try use your intellect on him. He knows how to avoid your selfish thoughts.

15. If you feel like asking forgiveness for something, he surely won't stop you from asking. But make sure you're willing to repent of it.

16. Asking God for things should be refrained from doing until he asks you for your life first.

17. Come alone when you visit him because he doesn't like groups, especially those who use his name in vain.

18. Leave all your pictures, carvings, paintings, statues and altars at home when making friends with God. That way he'll know if you're serious or not.

19. Don't expect any loving from God like you understand. That will come when you start to obey him.

20. If he doesn't say the name Jesus to you, it's because he doesn't see Jesus in your heart calling him Lord.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2010, 08:28 AM
RE: How to be friends with God
That's all fine for Mr. God, that "he" stuff you've posted, but what about Mrs. God? Where's She?
08-04-2010, 08:55 AM
(08-04-2010 08:28 AM)biomystic Wrote:  That's all fine for Mr. God, that "he" stuff you've posted, but what about Mrs. God? Where's She?

God has no gender and since I'm a "he", then it's natural for me to call God a "he". He's using my body at the moment to speak for him and he needs to use the vocabulary of us saints, Jesus or prophets to inspire words before he gives them to us to write or speak. So if you have problems with the way he uses my vocabulary, then take your complaints to him, or her. I know for one thing that God isn't an "it".
08-04-2010, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 09:24 AM by kevlar.)
Exactly how old is the world, The Word?

????????????????
08-04-2010, 01:43 PM
(08-04-2010 09:24 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Exactly how old is the world, The Word?

Only God knows how old it is but someday in paradise, I'll ask him how long it took to create and form everything. Even though I was created as the Word, we need to use the flesh to learn about everything and there's so much to learn it will take the rest of eternity to learn it all. God holds back most of it for us during this age because our bodies are limited.

The earth could be billions of years old but it won't matter to you or I. It's more important to obey God and the gospel I preach.
08-04-2010, 09:56 PM
You dont have any tips for being friends with Satan, Do you? 'Cause I am really more interested in being BFF with Him. (Yah, I am sexist. I embrace it. Though also female...)
08-04-2010, 10:00 PM
(08-04-2010 04:27 AM)The Word Wrote:  

2. Do not quote scriptures from the Bible to him. He already knows they've been changed.

6. Don't cry until he knows your heart. Then you'll have plenty to cry about while he's cleaning it.

7. You don't have to dress up for God. He sees you naked and knows exactly what you look like.

8. If you don't believe what he says. Don't worry, no one else did when they first met him.

10. No obedience is necessary while getting to know him but once you meet, plan on obeying every command he gives you.

13. He likes a humble beginning. If you get too proud for him, he'll bring you back to a humble beginning.

14. Don't try use your intellect on him. He knows how to avoid your selfish thoughts.

15. If you feel like asking forgiveness for something, he surely won't stop you from asking. But make sure you're willing to repent of it.

16. Asking God for things should be refrained from doing until he asks you for your life first.

17. Come alone when you visit him because he doesn't like groups, especially those who use his name in vain.

18. Leave all your pictures, carvings, paintings, statues and altars at home when making friends with God. That way he'll know if you're serious or not.

19. Don't expect any loving from God like you understand. That will come when you start to obey him.

20. If he doesn't say the name Jesus to you, it's because he doesn't see Jesus in your heart calling him Lord.

Gee, you must be a joy to live with. I guess you just like to tell people what to do and what not to do. Tell us more about this God you are talking about.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2010, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 06:24 AM by The Word.)
(08-04-2010 10:00 PM)Kathie Bondar Wrote:  
(08-04-2010 04:27 AM)The Word Wrote:  

Gee, you must be a joy to live with. I guess you just like to tell people what to do and what not to do. Tell us more about this God you are talking about.

The reason most people will never know him is because of their disobedience to his laws and commandments. This has been the case ever since man existed. A few of us heard his spoken Word, also known as the gospel Jesus and us saints preached, until God revealed himself to us. This is when he gave us faith and began to work in our lives by giving us commands to obey.

God is knowledge and where all thoughts originate and those of us with faith were created with all his thoughts. His goal with us is to get us sinless so we can have this knowledge to think with and learn we were created as the Word with Jesus, the prophets and the other saints. We were made to be God with a voice so we can communicate to the rest of his creation for him. Once we were created, then we were used to create everything else within us.

This means we're all in God's will but the sins of the flesh that God put in us keeps us from knowing who we are and who he is. This made a delusion in the world to make everyone liars so those of us who were chosen to be created as the Word could hear the spoken Word of truth. It's much easier to hear the truth if everyone is lying. This is why our flesh was committed to death by the law and commandments of God during this age. But once we die, we keep on living in God as created thoughts that we can call the heart, mind and soul of a man.

This age will end when the earth's crust is melted and this will destroy the rest of the flesh that's still living. Then the earth can change into a new earth by getting rid of the mountains and oceans to give God's creation more room to live on in their new immortal bodies. This paradise is the reason God had to find us men of faith to be his new government to rule over paradise. We'll be God on earth and all the former sinners who didn't get made sinless saints will be the citizens of paradise and we'll all live together as one big family for the rest of eternity. This means we will never die again.

I'm the last saint to tell this story and when I'm dead, then the earth will go into it's changes to make way for us in the future. The time after we die cannot be experienced by us as thoughts so it will seem like seconds from the time we die until we wake up in a new body again. We won't miss any living this way so don't worry about death, there's a whole lot of living after that.

God bless you,
Brad
(08-04-2010 09:56 PM)CarolineBelle Wrote:  You dont have any tips for being friends with Satan, Do you? 'Cause I am really more interested in being BFF with Him. (Yah, I am sexist. I embrace it. Though also female...)

Satan and his Demons

Satan is the name for the sins of the flesh, particulary pride which all people have. Demons are names for the sins like greed, lust, jealousy, envy, laziness and gluttony amongst others. What makes Satan and his demons get stirred up are the rest of the genetic traits that we're born with.

Beauty, ugliness, obesity, race, color, language, height, weight, hair, baldness, colors of hair and eyes, sexual preference, drinker, smoker, drug user, and many other physical traits help trigger Satan and his demons.

Pride is the sin that hates the truth of God and the reason sinners turn to religion where there is no God. This way they can build their way to heaven without exposing Satan to anyone. Satan is very clever and he knows how to work himself around trouble to keep himself hidden.

In 1 John, there's scriptures that show we need to confess our sins so that we can be justified by God and be forgiven of all unrighteousness. This scripture will not be tolerated by Satan and his demons, so what happens is that the sinner keeps hiding his sins from everyone. If they get caught, they lie to protect Satan by using excuses.

I've heard more excuses this past year than I've heard all my life and many of them are blaming Satan for their problems, instead of admitting they're sinners. A name can be a very handy tool for Satan and he doesn't mind at all if a sinner uses his name to hide with. He uses the name of Jesus all the time to get his people into his religion called, Christianity.

If sinners truly understood that Satan was their sinful flesh, they might have a chance to hear the truth. Right now, Satan is busy in your mind while you're reading this. The truth is staring at you as you try convince yourself that I'm the one who's lying. Your sin of pride is affecting you and the only way out of this terrible predicament is to either leave or to face this Satan that's been with you since you were born.

If you can face Satan and his demons and tell the true God, not the Jesus that Satan gave you, but the truth that delivered this writing, then you will be blessed because it will be easier to hear the gospel. Most people don't recognize Satan at all because they've learned to blame it on everything else. But this keeps them from knowing God and his love for them. Would you like to know the real Jesus? Or are you going to stick with the name of Jesus that Satan gave you?

God can easily remove Satan and his demons from your flesh through his process of confession, repentance and forgiveness. What he can't do for you is to listen to the gospel and obey all his commands. When the gospel comes around, Satan puts up his biggest fight of his life and this is the battle that God has been dealing with through Jesus and us saints for the past 2,000 years. Everyone got to keep their Satan before Jesus came so the prophets all died with him. Jesus made sure his saints could shake Satan lose so they could preach the gospel that destroy Satan and his demons.

God bless you,
Brad
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
(08-05-2010 06:22 AM)The Word Wrote:  Satan and his Demons

Satan is the name for the sins of the flesh, particulary pride which all people have. Demons are names for the sins like greed, lust, jealousy, envy, laziness and gluttony amongst others. What makes Satan and his demons get stirred up are the rest of the genetic traits that we're born with.

Beauty, ugliness, obesity, race, color, language, height, weight, hair, baldness, colors of hair and eyes, sexual preference, drinker, smoker, drug user, and many other physical traits help trigger Satan and his demons.

Pride is the sin that hates the truth of God and the reason sinners turn to religion where there is no God. This way they can build their way to heaven without exposing Satan to anyone. Satan is very clever and he knows how to work himself around trouble to keep himself hidden.

In 1 John, there's scriptures that show we need to confess our sins so that we can be justified by God and be forgiven of all unrighteousness. This scripture will not be tolerated by Satan and his demons, so what happens is that the sinner keeps hiding his sins from everyone. If they get caught, they lie to protect Satan by using excuses.

I've heard more excuses this past year than I've heard all my life and many of them are blaming Satan for their problems, instead of admitting they're sinners. A name can be a very handy tool for Satan and he doesn't mind at all if a sinner uses his name to hide with. He uses the name of Jesus all the time to get his people into his religion called, Christianity.

If sinners truly understood that Satan was their sinful flesh, they might have a chance to hear the truth. Right now, Satan is busy in your mind while you're reading this. The truth is staring at you as you try convince yourself that I'm the one who's lying. Your sin of pride is affecting you and the only way out of this terrible predicament is to either leave or to face this Satan that's been with you since you were born.

If you can face Satan and his demons and tell the true God, not the Jesus that Satan gave you, but the truth that delivered this writing, then you will be blessed because it will be easier to hear the gospel. Most people don't recognize Satan at all because they've learned to blame it on everything else. But this keeps them from knowing God and his love for them. Would you like to know the real Jesus? Or are you going to stick with the name of Jesus that Satan gave you?

God can easily remove Satan and his demons from your flesh through his process of confession, repentance and forgiveness. What he can't do for you is to listen to the gospel and obey all his commands. When the gospel comes around, Satan puts up his biggest fight of his life and this is the battle that God has been dealing with through Jesus and us saints for the past 2,000 years. Everyone got to keep their Satan before Jesus came so the prophets all died with him. Jesus made sure his saints could shake Satan lose so they could preach the gospel that destroy Satan and his demons.

God bless you,
Brad

Wow, Brad. You impress me with your wackiness. I am down with my sins. (though I honestly dont call them sins.) I dont blame them on satan, but respect the parts of myself that others would claim are satan. Lust, Pride, Greed, all these "sins" are just human beings acting human. I am glad to be human. I love the Satan and the Demon within me. I can still have a moral compass, but get my sense of right or wrong from within myself. I dont hide my sins, but I certainly am not going to admit them to god. I feel good about myself, and the human being that I am.
08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
(08-05-2010 05:24 PM)CarolineBelle Wrote:  
(08-05-2010 06:22 AM)The Word Wrote:  Satan and his Demons

God bless you,
Brad

Wow, Brad. You impress me with your wackiness. I am down with my sins. (though I honestly dont call them sins.) I dont blame them on satan, but respect the parts of myself that others would claim are satan. Lust, Pride, Greed, all these "sins" are just human beings acting human. I am glad to be human. I love the Satan and the Demon within me. I can still have a moral compass, but get my sense of right or wrong from within myself. I dont hide my sins, but I certainly am not going to admit them to god. I feel good about myself, and the human being that I am.

There's nothing wrong with that my friend. Most people won't listen to the gospel but that was already in the plans of God before creation. That's why you're comfortable with your place in life. Those who were created to hear the gospel are the people I'm looking for and I'm not expecting any because of all the deception in this world caused by the sins of the flesh. It's much worse now than it's ever been because of our technology to spread this deception into the minds of our children. No one is expected these days to listen to the gospel for a few years to get delivered of all their sins and given the knowledge of God. I know religious people can't do it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)