How we can pray to God ?
09-30-2017, 05:03 AM
How we can pray to God ?
From the Holy Scriptures we know God is not partial. What you thing?Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: How we can pray to God ?
(09-30-2017 05:03 AM)Lily Wrote:  From the Holy Scriptures we know God is not partial. What you thing?Smile

I thing god exists in 3 parts Smile

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
09-30-2017, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 08:54 AM by Satyros.)
(09-30-2017 05:03 AM)Lily Wrote:  From the Holy Scriptures we know God is not partial.

Actually from your scripture you can know that your god is extremely partial, as well as jealous.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Telepathy seems to be the Christians preferred method.

When people ask me if I've found Jesus, I usually tell them they should look the last place they put him.
10-02-2017, 04:54 AM
This is not true what I see in the Acts 10:34,35 ?
"34. And Peter opened his mouth and said “I perceive to a certainty that God is not partial, 35 . but in every nation he who fears him and practices righteousness is acceptable to him."
10-02-2017, 08:27 AM
(10-02-2017 04:54 AM)Lily Wrote:  This is not true what I see in the Acts 10:34,35 ?
"34. And Peter opened his mouth and said “I perceive to a certainty that God is not partial, 35 . but in every nation he who fears him and practices righteousness is acceptable to him."

This only shows Peter was not very knowledgeable Smile

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
10-06-2017, 12:59 PM
One man's righteousness is another man's abomination.

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
10-07-2017, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 12:10 PM by Imprecise Interrupt.)
(10-02-2017 08:27 AM)Herminator Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 04:54 AM)Lily Wrote:  This is not true what I see in the Acts 10:34,35 ?

This only shows Peter was not very knowledgeable Smile

This is part of the program of Luke, who wrote Acts, to reconcile the various antinomies in earlier scriptures of the NT. Paul had opposed Jewish Law being a part of Christianity. But the Jerusalem church, headed by James and including Peter, had required observance of Jewish Law including circumcision. Matthew would later continue the theme of following the Law.

Paul had stated that Gentiles and Jews would be judged alike according to what they had done because God was not partial.

Quote:Romans 2
9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

In Acts, Luke attempts to portray Christianity as having become a single homogeneous faith no later than the time of Paul, which was not the case at all. By having Peter, a representative of the Jerusalem church, say that God is not partial is part of Luke’s strategy to address that.

(10-06-2017 12:59 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  One man's righteousness is another man's abomination.

I think that lobster and shrimp are very righteous. Wink

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
10-07-2017, 07:02 PM
(09-30-2017 05:03 AM)Lily Wrote:  From the Holy Scriptures we know God is not partial. What you thing?Smile

What a shame, in the Holy Scriptures, God loved who loved him and go against who hate the one hate one's beloved by Him. God is full partial.
10-12-2017, 01:11 PM
(10-07-2017 07:02 PM)jpg Wrote:  

What a shame, in the Holy Scriptures, God loved who loved him and go against who hate the one hate one's beloved by Him. God is full partial.

I think you miss the point .. I think what @lily is pointing out is that God is NOT a racist Smile

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dont Pray to Jesus, Pray to God, The One and Only Creator who created you and Him Hazrat 26 3,312 04-22-2013 08:34 PM
Last Post: Azrael17
  Dont Pray to Jesus, Pray to God, The One and Only Creator who created you and Him Hazrat 0 294 03-10-2013 07:05 PM
Last Post: Hazrat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)