Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Humans are born believing in God
05-25-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Humans are born believing in God
If one can point to the KJV and claim that it's proof of God, then one can point to the LOLCat Bible and claim that it's proof of the Ceiling Cat.

See how absurd the argument is?

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2017, 04:06 PM
(05-25-2017 03:43 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  If one can point to the KJV and claim that it's proof of God, then one can point to the LOLCat Bible and claim that it's proof of the Ceiling Cat.

See how absurd the argument is?

This has never stopped her Smile

I know the comeback that you can expect: "Do you think that just by showing me how absurd my arguments are, I'm gonna say "you're right, I can't prove God using circular reasoning?" NOPE!"

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
05-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Actually, I thought it would be more along the lines of, "Oh, how wise you are and how true your words ring. Forgive me for ever doubting you- your mental powers are more than those of Zeus himself!" (At which time Zeus, not being happy with me being considered the superior intellect, would strike me down with a massive lightning bolt.)

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
05-25-2017, 10:39 PM
(05-25-2017 04:29 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  Actually, I thought it would be more along the lines of, "Oh, how wise you are and how true your words ring. Forgive me for ever doubting you- your mental powers are more than those of Zeus himself!" (At which time Zeus, not being happy with me being considered the superior intellect, would strike me down with a massive lightning bolt.)

ROFLOL

(would strike me down with a massive lightning bolt -- referring to C.S. -- make it Herm (being struck with the lightning bolt)) Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do humans believe in God/gods? Zagreus 24 3,428 02-25-2010 04:57 PM
Last Post: MerryAtheist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)