Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Ching, would some one please explain this thing to me?
11-05-2009, 02:00 AM
I Ching, would some one please explain this thing to me?
So I bought an I Ching because I saw it at a book store and flipped threw the pages and found it fascinating.

I get this feeling that Numbers do play an important role in the I Ching, but I'd like to know your thoughts about it.

I haven't done any Research on it yet and I have only read a few parts of it.
It's in English and mine was translated by some one named Thomas Cleary.

So I'd like your thoughts about the Taoist Chinese I Ching!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2009, 07:22 AM
RE: I Ching, would some one please explain this thing to me?
(11-05-2009 02:00 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  So I bought an I Ching because I saw it at a book store and flipped threw the pages and found it fascinating.

I get this feeling that Numbers do play an important role in the I Ching, but I'd like to know your thoughts about it.

I haven't done any Research on it yet and I have only read a few parts of it.
It's in English and mine was translated by some one named Thomas Cleary.

So I'd like your thoughts about the Taoist Chinese I Ching!

The I Ching is a set of deliberately ambiguous snippets of advice. Some randomizing technique is used to select one or more of these. You then try to apply the advice to your current situtation. The idea is to get you to think about things from a different perspective.

Here are details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching
11-14-2009, 12:11 PM
(11-05-2009 07:22 AM)Parousia Wrote:  The I Ching is a set of deliberately ambiguous snippets of advice. Some randomizing technique is used to select one or more of these. You then try to apply the advice to your current situtation. The idea is to get you to think about things from a different perspective.

Here are details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching

you love to slam doors shut eh?
especially on the esoteric topics, that are way beyond your level of prescribed ignorance or interest?
4000+ years of Chinese tinkering negated by parousia?

folks don't listen to the ole' dog, paradoxical parousia.
He has been appointed head master of the smart/stupid club.

Of course ignorant parousia failed to mention the link to the I-Ching that is necessary to investigate.

Namely the Lo-Shu magic square, and its relationship to the 'Book of Changes', and the 8 trigrams that form the backbone of the 64 trigrams of the I Ching.
>> http://www.fengshuiastrology.com/LoShu.html
>> http://www.fengshuiastrology.com/Trigrams.html

Paradoxical parousia is last among those I would trust when it comes to esoteric knowledge.
His knowledge of the esoteric is very SHALLOW, he tries to negate his obvious shortcomings with math and science.

His ignorant behavior is deliberate in the snippets of advice he shares without doing the necessary homework.
Ignorance is bliss eh parousia?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
02-09-2010, 10:49 AM
What does?
I Ching
Mean
Remember I am not good at English? Can you please stop making jokes a bout prophets please
02-09-2010, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 01:54 PM by Raphael.)
(02-09-2010 10:49 AM)muslim girl Wrote:  What does?
I Ching
Mean
Remember I am not good at English? Can you please stop making jokes a bout prophets please

I Ching can be traced BACK to the Lo Shu magic square.
Go here to learn all you can FIRST about Lo Shu...then move forward with this knowledge and apply it to the I CHING.

But why is the I Ching so important?
I CHING = Book of Changes = chinese 'bible' 'koran'
SEE HOW important it is...?

GREAT GREAT RESEARCH found here, a great place to start your journey:
http://luo-shu.com/book/contents
The man found at this link is a fine teacher of the Lo Shu, which will help you understand the I Ching.
Learn to walk before you run... Wink

And ignore the tricksters/experts hiding behind the VEILeD curtain of IGNORANCE.
The many folks who think they know what they are talking about.
These spiritual frauds are of the worst kind...using their bought for 'intelligence' to subdue not only their own inner voices and inspiration, but the real crime is when they 'kill' the spirit of others, this is NOT wisdom.
It is the LEFT Brain at war with the RIGHT Brain... Angel

Ignorance is the ticket, the entry point?
Always is.
Muslim gal learning to IGNORE the tricksters/experts (who cannot agree) is also the KEY to navigating around those who are blocking the next level.
Yes sadly, without even knowing it, the IGNORANT always reveal themselves as the OBSTRUCTIONS to the resurrection of a TRUTH, thus playing their fundamental role in the unraveling prophecy, playing the role of the fool, the smart/stupid human doing, who is stumbling and bumbling through life, who is in search of the human being deep deep within...

no meSSiah coming to rescue anybody.
up to you to find that guide, the jinn, the daemon, the genie within.

And CONNECT.
Then the doors open wide.
I even have procurred a magic 5252525252 carpet to go flying on...
Want to come along muslim gal, I shall you take you so high...

Once we have taken flight, the tricksters/experts look like insects...easily squashed.
But the swastika worshiping Jain/Jane in me, suggests the Tarzan in me should leave these nasty pests, who only want more blood, alone. Tongue

[Image: Swastik.gif]

The meaning of the JAIN SWASTIKA
The resurrection of a suppressed truth IS PROBABLY what an enlightenment would entail.

namaste

09-28-2010, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2010 10:58 AM by Raphael.)
*update*

Mystic recovers the Mystic Tablet, adding a third Bagua arrangement to the interpretation of the I Ching.
Formerly there were only two.
Early Heaven Bagua and Later Heaven Bagua

Praise http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....6186#66186

namaste

09-28-2010, 03:34 PM
The I Ching is device for showing synchronicity, i.e., the spiritual linkage between symbolic events and your own life situations. It was a great way for ancient Chinese to instill their governmental ideas into the masses by using the attraction of oracle answering difficult questions. I've used the I Ching off and on for years and have learned not to trust its council. My little Jesus voice of God is much more accurate!
10-01-2010, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 02:27 PM by Raphael.)
(09-28-2010 03:34 PM)biomystic Wrote:  The I Ching is device for showing synchronicity, i.e., the spiritual linkage between symbolic events and your own life situations. It was a great way for ancient Chinese to instill their governmental ideas into the masses by using the attraction of oracle answering difficult questions. I've used the I Ching off and on for years and have learned not to trust its council. My little Jesus voice of God is much more accurate!

go back one giant step dude
YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT READ THE POST BEFORE YOURS
the I-CHING YOU BEEN USING WAS FLAWED.
one of the pieces were missing.

glad jesus helps ewe

so first the oracles of the EAST failed you
but then you found jesus...

same ole' crappola dude
I am not impressed

do you have anything nice to say about the Orient, bible babbler?
eh?
IGNORANT religious plebes EAST or WEST, they exist on both sides of the invisible lines drawn.

tell me what the EAST taught you biomystic?
can you share that with me, and keep that wanker jesus out of it?

I want to hear what an IGNORANT human picked up in the Orient before coming home and finding jesus?

did you learn anything?
well spit it out bio-mystic

I have no time for manipulations by EAST or WEST or ignorant sheeple like yourself and his half baked jesus theories.

namaste

10-01-2010, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 05:09 PM by Zagreus.)
(Post deleted by Moderator upon request by Bio.)
10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Odd. I tried to delete my own post above and couldn't. Wasn't "allowed" to. I was having a bad hair day today when I posted it and it's too blatantly trut..angry to keep around. Raphael, you aren't an angel in my book but just be yourself and don't mind people like me who'd like to see regular debate and not these self-appointed ARCHONS parading their one-trick ponies ad nauseum..My pony of course can do two tricks. Ride off in all directions at once and one other...give me time, I'll think what it is..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I Ching - <Zhou Yi>, <Lian Shan> and <Gui Cang> Feng 3 2,013 12-14-2013 03:13 PM
Last Post: KAYSER

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)