Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Need Help..
08-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I Need Help..
I don't know how to go about saying this or even what to ask really..

I'm in a deal with the devil and need to know how to get out of it.
I'm dead serious, I know it may sound crazy but I seriously need to know what I can do to change this.

A man showed up out of nowhere one day when I was having band practice at my house, he told me he worked along side some big names and wanted to know more about me. The more I got to know this guy, the more nervous I felt about him. I got a very weird vibe from him right from the start.

He said a lot of things that just kinda seemed weird and hit me deep inside. We would always run into each other by coincidence perfectly every 2 weeks. And everything about this guy just seemed to work on the whole coincidence factor. The Term "Speak of the devil" kinda gives me a shiver up the spine now :/

But anyway, we kept in contact for a few years and during those years is when all the really messed up stuff started to happen. He just seemed to know way too much about me way too easily.. He would tell me things that wouldn't make any sense at the time but then it was as if weeks later something would happen, and it would all be put into perspective. He always talked about synchronicity and that the people he worked with were never ready for what they got, and that no one would believe he could get them to where they wanted to go.

I haven't talked to him for quite some time now, I had a very messed up spiritual experience happen and I completely changed everything about my life. I moved, I cut off my phone, I got rid of facebook and anything I had online, I just needed to disapear. Though the things he said still almost seem to be lining up. I've done a lot of research on my own and kinda of have an idea of what he has done and what's going on. I was completely oblivious to it to begin with, but I starting to see what is really happening here.

The worst part of it all is, I'm pretty sure I'm now stuck on a track to die at 27. He gave me a CD and played me a song on it called "Catch27" thinking back and seeing how this whole pattern played out.. I'm nervous as I can possibly be about this whole situation..

If anyone can tell me anything to help, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
If you need to know anything more don't even hesitate to ask.
I need help :'( ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 05:47 PM by Yefet.)
RE: I Need Help..
It would seem that this happens frequently

08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the clip, but that doesn't really help my situation at all.
08-02-2013, 06:28 PM
What Religion are you or are you not associated with one ?
08-02-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm a very mixed religion.
Based on what I have learned throughout my life, my experiences and thing's I can't deny, I haven't quite landed to a specific religion. I don't believe man or any organized religion could begin to fathom all there is to understand. I believe in a creator, I believe not is all as it seems and I know there is much more than what we are limited to understanding. I guess I could be categorized as spiritual?
08-02-2013, 07:43 PM
We come from different Ideas, Perhaps someone that see's Satan as an opposing entity is better suited because as a Jew I don't think I will be able to help you because we do not believe in any outside entity that is not Hashem, in other words its all one thing, but I will give it a shot
There is only one Force, the part that we can feel or see is called Nature, and it is called Hashem or our Creator. Everything we experience or go through, we feel it as pain or pleasure, positive or negative, our thoughts and emotions, even the stuff that happens to us,everything is to bring man to the best possible situation. It is described in Torah and Mishnah as two opposite forces because the Elohim or attributes of Hashem and those of the creature, Adam, the desire to receive or simply us, are opposite to one another.
It is so opposite to us that sometimes we feel it as corrupted or Evil, we feel the positive force acting on us in a negative way. This is what is called the Devil, if you will,But once we learn correct ourselves, in other words Justify and change the way we receive we will feel it all as positive. In our minds and actions we ourselves determine if the force is negative or positive, depending on opposite we are of Nature, it is called Bestowal in that we change from receiving for ourselves to that of Hashem, receiving to give to others
By this analogy, your so called devil is nothing more than a positive force that you feel as negative to get you to question a desire and how to work with it, it is not negative in our eyes but a good thing, If you stop thinking of this person as the devil and accept that everything is Hashem and figure out what desire or desires you need to work on, instead of blaming things on the devil you will see that this so called negative force, Satan, Devil or whatever is inside us, not outside.And sent to you as a Blessing not a damnation of your soul that he created in the first place
08-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Call him, and get him to visit you. When he comes in, reach out to give him a handshake.

If your hand goes through...well, pray to God to give you power over the demon in faith.

If you feel his hand, it's just some weird con-man. Call the police.

"To yield and give way to our passions is the lowest slavery, even as to rule over them is the only liberty." -Justin Martyr
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
If you have some paraphernalia (books, objects, etc) that you contemplate on to give you some kind of spiritual edge, etc, you must begin to discard them. They become the mediums through which you will subconsciously connect with that 'somebody'.

He has the power to read your thought, but only insofar as you allow him to. So begin by severing those connections that you know could possibly 'turn him on'. It could be even the way you think. You have to change that and begin generating thought waves of different nature - those thoughts that are disharmonious to that 'person'.
08-03-2013, 08:51 PM
No one has power over you. If you were on facebook, chances are he was stalking you and or your friends. I've had a stalker before and I have had more than one self proclaimed prophetess predict an outcome for me that never occurred in any time line...
It's like reading your horoscope a day in advance rather than a day past. If you think something is going to happen, you will look for it, but if you don't know, then it passes and when you read the "prediction" it is either broadly general (you will come into money... it is friday... you get your paycheck) or totally off base.
Psychics like to lead people by starting out saying... you had a tragic experience early in life... well, what child hasn't?
You lost a close relative or friend, her name started with C and she had blond hair.... you think back and try to remember a relative named Claire, but she had dark hair... the psychic suggests maybe it was Charlene or Charlotte or Cheryl and bingo, you remember a friend named Clara... yes, yes, it was Clara... she loved the color blue....
By the time the psychic is finished you are convinced she has secret knowledge no one else could have and wonder where she got it, when you actually gave it to her!!!
Seriously though, if you are that fearful of demons and the devil, you probably need stop having spiritual experiences and find you some spiritual truth with grounded facts not fallacy so you will not fear untruths and mysteries.
The problem with being spiritual and not holy is that those spirits haunt you, like someone dabbling in dark magic or thinking they control things, rather than believing that God is in control.
If your really are to die at 27, so be it, we all go at some point. Why not make the most of your years and serve a living God and not let humans rule you.
If the guy really is a stalker, I agree, contact the police and have a restraining order placed on him. My stalker finally lost interest in me when he realized I was not going to put up with his silliness and he actually started stalking someone else. To this day, I do not know what became of him, but I hope he got his act together, but i cut all ties with him and that put an end to him thinking he could control me.
08-03-2013, 10:30 PM
(08-02-2013 05:35 PM)lostinthewoods Wrote:  The worst part of it all is, I'm pretty sure I'm now stuck on a track to die at 27. He gave me a CD and played me a song on it called "Catch27" thinking back and seeing how this whole pattern played out.. I'm nervous as I can possibly be about this whole situation..

Hi lost. Forgive me for being, well, skeptical. Your post, and the fact that you're a new member (as am I, so I don't have a lot of experience about this forum to work from) "smells" of a troll. Again, my sincerest apologies if your request for help is sincere. The "he played me a song and I'm gonna die" has been done to death. It was even in an episode of Castle.

For the moment, however, lets assume that you have indeed allowed someone to convince you that he's "the devil."

First, my faith is spiritual as well. But like Yefet, it does not include devils or demons. Ain't no such thing my friend. Unfortunately, that means there also ain't no such thing as winged angels either. As George Burns said in "oh God, you Devil", can't have one without the other.

Both are human metaphors for our own imaginings, fears, and hopes. They're how we visualize the immanent nature of what we call "God" as it interacts with us.

Second, has anyone else seen this person? If so, and he's a flesh and blood person, then as others have suggested contact the authorities. And don't waste time doing it either.

If no one has seen him except you however, consider the possibility that you might benefit from discussing your fears in a professional setting - which this, as well meaning as everyone seems to be, is not.

Don't let believing you're destined to die at 27 become a self-fulfilling prophecy. They're called that for a reason.

I'll be interested in any reply you make. Whatever the facts behind your post, I wish you well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)