Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am ISRAHELL- ; nice to meet you!
04-13-2010, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2010 10:32 AM by sesame.)
I am ISRAHELL- ; nice to meet you!
The Real Identity of Israel

I am Israel. I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. Those people who happened to be here, had no right to be here, and my people showed them they had to leave or die, razing 480 Palestinian villages to the ground, erasing their history.

I am Israel. Some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including 100 men, women, and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila.

I am Israel. Carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to instant citizenship.

I am Israel. In 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine – the West Bank and Gaza – and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel. I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me. All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, “We control America”.

I am Israel. I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel. You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!?” But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and anything else of importance. While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected with roads you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every direction.

I am Israel. I have the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

I am Israel. You want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to obliterate you. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, and you still demand freedom? Don’t you get the message? You will never have peace
or freedom, because I am Israel.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/i-am-israhell.html
Really very nice hope u all read it and give ur comments here
thanks and Regards
Sesame Smile

For every evil under the sun, there is a remedy or there is non.
if there's one, try to find it. if there's none, never mind it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2010, 06:58 PM
RE: I am ISRAHELL- ; nice to meet you!
totally agree..........

????????????????
04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Well you should know that the God of the Israelites and the Christians gave the land to the Israelites for ever as promised to Abrahams son Issaac and his seed. If Islam's allah is the same God of the Israelites and Christians as the muslims seem to think, then they shouldnt have a problem with Israel being inhabited by the Jews, as it it God's will and it's what he wanted.

Afterall, the Israelites are Gods choosen people and Israel is his choosen land for them. Far be it from a Muslims point of view to go against and try to change what God has willed to happen.

We all know what happens in the Koran to people who fight against the will of allah !!!
04-14-2010, 01:08 AM
This is the best reply form Allah to u-in QURAN-, hope u get its words in ur heart and brian:-

[And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants. (4) So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed. (5) Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery. (6) (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting. (7) It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers. (8)](17)

04-15-2010, 07:11 AM
(04-13-2010 06:58 PM)kevlar Wrote:  totally agree..........
.......second that .
05-08-2010, 08:45 AM
hope all know the truth of Zionism!

05-09-2010, 05:28 PM
(04-15-2010 07:11 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  
(04-13-2010 06:58 PM)kevlar Wrote:  totally agree..........
.......second that .
third...
05-09-2010, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2010 06:11 PM by azurescen.)
Another quote

I am Israel. I have the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.
~~~~~~
lol....organized insanity....no wonder their own troops don't obey...lol, they cant even hear their own stomach in the face of killing......it took them that long to realize, lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2010, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 05:19 AM by Phill.)
(04-14-2010 01:08 AM)sesame Wrote:  This is the best reply form Allah to u-in QURAN-, hope u get its words in ur heart and brian:-

[And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants. (4) So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed. (5) Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery. (6) (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting. (7) It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers. (8)](17)

This is referring to the first and second destruction of the temple... The first was because the Israelites fell into having Gods like Baal. They were conquered by the Babylonians and exiled for 70 years. But because God loved HIS people he bought them back after 70 years and had the Babylonians destroyed and enslaved by the Medes and Persians just as the Bible says they would be. The Israelites were then exiled again in the year 70 AD by the Romans who again destroyed the city and the Temple. But God still loved HIS people and as in the first exile he destroyed the Roman Empire after the second exile. He then had them returned in 1947 because he loved them and they were his people and Israel is his inheritance for them. God destroyed Israel’s enemies (Muslims) who dared to try and remove Israel from his promise to them after 1947 when they attacked.

It’s time Muslims accept the will of God and let Israel be. If not, surely God will deal with Israel’s enemy just as he has done numerous times in the past.

He who fights against Gods will is against God and will surely be punished.
05-10-2010, 05:49 AM
it seemed u didn't get the meaning of the verses!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meet the Saints PopeADope 32 1,753 04-03-2016 03:22 PM
Last Post: PopeADope
  If you meet God LOGIC 30 2,054 02-15-2013 12:48 AM
Last Post: StarStuff
Question What should you see in a person you meet his goods or bads ? shubhamgarg1993 7 1,022 11-19-2011 06:14 PM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)