Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a digital artist
06-07-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I am a digital artist
Anything that you put out in a public domain is bound to risk to be used by someone else. I too am an artist though I am yet to give a try to religious paintings.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 03:00 PM
(04-02-2017 05:29 AM)Goldenrain Wrote:  I took up this hobby in 2000 when I was encouraged to use the digital art package which had come with the colour printer my kids gave me for my 50th Birthday. I had never been artistic before then, but within three months I was having an exhibition of my work which is abstract in nature, people are kind enough to say they like it. Whilst it is nice to sell a picture, it is much nicer to do one for free just to make someone happy.Smile My work has been sent to several different countries including the US and Australia.

Whilst I am a non believer I will create a religious picture if commissioned to do so.

I am not sure how to display any on here?
Wow, that is really something, encouraging.
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2017, 03:42 PM
(04-02-2017 08:49 AM)Goldenrain Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 07:36 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 05:29 AM)Goldenrain Wrote:  I am not sure how to display any on here?

Join an image hosting site like Photobucket or FotoFlexer. You can upload images from your computer to these sites and get a URL link that will enable you to post the images on internet forums.

I won't use Photobucket again as I had some work of mine used without my permission. I haven't heard of FotoFlexer, but it would probably be the same sort of thing.
Hi all. I too do some art and noticed how difficult it is to secure original material from thievery. Most theft prevention software can be defeated, making copyrighted and trademarked material an easy target . Of course in the overwhelming majority of cases it's the theif's fault far more than lax security installed by site owners who is hosting the art. My art isn't that good so when my art is stolen I am more flattered than angry, lol. But it is a serious problem for professional artists etc. .
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)