Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am an unborn again Christian
06-28-2013, 04:22 AM
I am an unborn again Christian
Peace to all believers and the non-believers! We are after all made of the same flesh and blood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: I am an unborn again Christian
Welcome. Please read the rules carefully and enjoy your stay.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
Find all posts by this user
06-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi and welcome!
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 12:25 PM by Painkiller.)
Defining yourself by something you hate is a sad way to live, Nads. Have you thought about what you ARE, not what you're not?
07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
(06-29-2013 12:25 PM)Painkiller Wrote:  Defining yourself by something you hate is a sad way to live, Nads. Have you thought about what you ARE, not what you're not?

Like what the title says. An unborn again Christian. Hopefully with the new bible, I can be reborn again.
07-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Is your username supposed to be some sort of pun?

Just wondering.
07-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Yes, Shiver, it is. He's trolling and trying to incite the forum. It's fun for him to consider himself the balls of God since he doesn't believe in God and has a great deal of anger, hate, fear and animosity for Christianity.

He makes fueling statements but doesn't answer questions that are posed to him. He simply wants to rile the Christians up.

He's a poser.
07-02-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 09:58 AM by godnads.)
(07-02-2013 09:03 AM)shiverleaf15 Wrote:  Is your username supposed to be some sort of pun?

Just wondering.

Yes, no denying it. What do you think of my avatar?
(07-02-2013 09:17 AM)Alison2 Wrote:  Yes, Shiver, it is. He's trolling and trying to incite the forum. It's fun for him to consider himself the balls of God since he doesn't believe in God and has a great deal of anger, hate, fear and animosity for Christianity.

He makes fueling statements but doesn't answer questions that are posed to him. He simply wants to rile the Christians up.

He's a poser.

Oh dear, I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes. Please, tone down the anger. All my statements are merely ideas and suggestions so that I may get feed back from this community of fine people. Your thoughts, positive or negative will help me achieve my goal soon.

So thanks to everyone who has chipped in some way or another.

Love,
Poser.
07-02-2013, 10:06 AM
No anger from me. Simple statements. Like you, I call them like I see them.

If you can't take honesty from me, how in the name of your ballsy Nadsism are you going to be able to take it from the public? (If your Nadsism ever actually makes it to print and public consumption?)
07-02-2013, 10:11 AM
(07-02-2013 10:06 AM)Alison2 Wrote:  No anger from me. Simple statements. Like you, I call them like I see them.

If you can't take honesty from me, how in the name of your ballsy Nadsism are you going to be able to take it from the public? (If your Nadsism ever actually makes it to print and public consumption?)

The Next Bible.. not Nadsism.

Thanks for your honesty, you are like a practice for the books public appearance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)