Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am back after a long time away
07-02-2013, 04:34 AM
I am back after a long time away
Hey everyone. Its been a long time since I have posted on these forums and I wanted to start posting again, so here I am.

Anyway, you all may or may not remember me. If you remember me, I was considering myself to be a liberal Buddhist when I was here the last time. Well, I am back to being a devout and orthodox Roman Catholic.

In relation to that, I do switch religions every now and then but I try to stay as a Catholic which is my normal identity. The reason why I switch religions is because of my Borderline Personality Disorder which is a mental illness. It causes instability in self-identity. I hope this doesn't bug anyone.

I am a 30 year old disabled lady from Southwestern Indiana. As said, I have Borderline Personality Disorder and Depression as well. I also have Fibromyalgia which is a chronic pain disorder which can make me quite miserable. I am in pain every single day but usually its not too severe. I am so thankful for the fact that its usually not too severe. It can become severe pain on a moments notice though and that is why I spend a lot of time at home because I am close to my medication and can take it with ease any time I need it.

I have a cat whose name is Precious. She is a female Domestic Short Hair and she is 7 years old. I think she's 7 years old anyway. I've had her since she was a kitten but for some reason I can't remember her age with precision right now. I know she did just have a birthday though and I think she's either 7 or 8. She's a very sweet cat and I love her to pieces despite the fact that she wakes me up by clawing on my blanket when she gets hungry. lol

Well anyway, I have to go and feed Precious right now. If any of you want to ask any questions, feel free to do so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 06:29 AM
RE: I am back after a long time away
Welcome back to the forum! Regardless of her age, Precious sounds like one outstanding kitty. Wink

07-02-2013, 06:39 AM
(07-02-2013 06:29 AM)IMtM Wrote:  Welcome back to the forum! Regardless of her age, Precious sounds like one outstanding kitty. Wink

Yeah, she's awesome! I love her to pieces. She does have a Facebook page. I can post the link here if it is allowed?
07-02-2013, 07:02 AM
I couldn't see how anyone could possibly object to that. As long as it's not advertising or spam, you are allowed to post links on the forum.

07-02-2013, 07:04 AM
(07-02-2013 07:02 AM)IMtM Wrote:  I couldn't see how anyone could possibly object to that. As long as it's not advertising or spam, you are allowed to post links on the forum.

Oh okay. Well, here is a link to her page. Feel free to "like" the page.

https://www.facebook.com/PreciousandHolly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello! long-time lurker jumps out! PersianImport 17 1,287 10-21-2014 12:06 PM
Last Post: Stovepipe_Hat
  Long intro by n unconventional Catholic who'll say this is n interlink 2 another post bluejay10 1 525 12-14-2013 10:16 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  Live long and Prosper (sorry star trek fan) Voidus 4 893 12-09-2009 10:47 PM
Last Post: Holy Babylon
  Long time, no see... Annolennar 3 780 08-07-2009 11:43 PM
Last Post: God Rocks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)