Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am having trouble using the forum things like the bold, italics, underlines, etc
07-02-2013, 06:50 AM
I am having trouble using the forum things like the bold, italics, underlines, etc
Hey everyone. I am having trouble using the forums options like making text bold, italicized, underlined, etc. I am also having trouble using the quote feature. Whenever I click one of the buttons it shows a thing that says undefined=undefined within brackets. Can someone please help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: I am having trouble using the forum things like the bold, italics, underlines, etc
Yeah, the buttons haven't worked for quite a while now. Sad This document should be of assistance:
http://docs.mybb.com/MyCode.html

07-02-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: I am having trouble using the forum things like the bold, italics, underlines, etc
Thanks. I am going to try a couple of things and see if it works.

Bold
Italics
Underline

Well, it seems like it works if you manually put in the code.
07-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Wait. There were buttons to put the codes in? I've been typing them all out the entire time...
07-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes, there are. Even if you don't see then, push preview then they appear

Click Here to know more about Islam
07-02-2013, 09:05 PM
(07-02-2013 07:28 AM)IMtM Wrote:  Yeah, the buttons haven't worked for quite a while now. Sad This document should be of assistance:
http://docs.mybb.com/MyCode.html

R u sure the buttons don't work they work for me.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Hmmm... They've always worked for me. Wonder if the platform makes a difference?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)