Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I kill gays, and I enjoy it
04-12-2010, 11:21 AM
I kill gays, and I enjoy it
It makes me wonder, how many non-religious people are there on a religious forum? Less than 5%? It makes me wonder, as I'm not religious myself. Actually I don't like religion at all, I would sooner fight it than ignore it.

Still, I'm not here to fight. I'll mainly post about sexual deviants, my primary nemesis. I have come here to learn as much as I can from the primary adversary of my enemies. You could say that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

I'm sort of an anti-gay activist. I collect proof to show that the LGBT community is harmful to humanity, and once I have collected enough proof, I will spread this information on the web to wake people up, to make it clear that it's going the wrong way, and that we are essentially destroying our own kind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2010, 11:25 AM
RE: I kill gays, and I enjoy it
Are wankers like you considered GAY?

????????????????
04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I disagree with your claim that gays are harmful to humanity, and also with the offensive thread title, which has earned you a flagging.

Have you thought about posting on a hate site like Stormfront where your views will be welcomed?
04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
(04-12-2010 12:17 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  I disagree with your claim that gays are harmful to humanity, and also with the offensive thread title, which has earned you a flagging.

Have you thought about posting on a hate site like Stormfront where your views will be welcomed?
Disagree as you like, I have proof that I am right. About my title, I have successfully killed several homosexuals.... and I am proud of it. It is possibly the greatest achievement I have accompliced. I see no reason not to boast this.

I know nothing about stormfront. Is that a site that allow freedom of speech, perhaps?
04-12-2010, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 12:56 PM by kevlar.)
(04-12-2010 12:43 PM)ConanTheCrusher Wrote:  
(04-12-2010 12:17 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  I disagree with your claim that gays are harmful to humanity, and also with the offensive thread title, which has earned you a flagging.

Disagree as you like, I have proof that I am right. About my title, I have successfully killed several homosexuals.... and I am proud of it. It is possibly the greatest achievement I have accompliced. I see no reason not to boast this.

I know nothing about stormfront. Is that a site that allow freedom of speech, perhaps?

HAHAHAHA.............answer my question..............hahahahahaha
A very real problem with your sexuality?

????????????????
04-12-2010, 01:01 PM
(04-12-2010 12:48 PM)kevlar Wrote:  
(04-12-2010 12:43 PM)ConanTheCrusher Wrote:  

HAHAHAHA.............answer my question..............hahahahahaha
A very real problem with your sexuality?

OK, stormfront is a white supremacist site, and it's called a hate site also, but it doesn't look like a site that welcomes any kind of viewpoint.
04-12-2010, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 01:13 PM by kevlar.)
Took 10mins and he responded to a different post........................Big Grin
how do you know their gay at three years of age?
Maybe you kill them to avoid the real desires you have.
The fear of going to bed with one must be huge, is it?

????????????????
04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
(04-12-2010 11:21 AM)ConanTheCrusher Wrote:  It makes me wonder, how many non-religious people are there on a religious forum? Less than 5%?

At least four out of about fifteen/twenty regular posters on here are atheists. I'm one of them.

What precisely is you point here? I don't think we actually have any gay posters at the minute, but you're welcome to discuss religious ideas if you want?
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 01:37 PM by kevlar.)
Zag I think discussion is beyond him.
His knuckles probably hurt. Wink

????????????????
04-12-2010, 02:03 PM
I sincerely hope you don't last long here.

Laugh of the Week

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joined because I enjoy debate with both theists and atheists TearsOFFacePalm 16 701 12-05-2016 11:19 AM
Last Post: PeterPants

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)