Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm no longer a "junior member"
01-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm no longer a "junior member"
Do I get to have a party. It looks like when yuo do 100 posts you're member not a junior member. So I have graduated. Cool Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2009, 08:52 AM
RE: I'm no longer a "junior member"
(01-24-2009 08:02 PM)twenty-two20 Wrote:  Do I get to have a party. It looks like when yuo do 100 posts you're member not a junior member. So I have graduated. Cool Tongue
*Hands ya a fortune cookie. The legend on the fortune reads...'Handing this in at the pearly gates will not get you through...junior' Tongue Wink

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-25-2009, 06:51 PM
(01-24-2009 08:02 PM)twenty-two20 Wrote:  Do I get to have a party. It looks like when yuo do 100 posts you're member not a junior member. So I have graduated. Cool Tongue

You're not actually a member until you grab this fly from my hand, grasshopper. Big Grin

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
01-26-2009, 06:10 AM
(01-25-2009 06:51 PM)Mr_Redneck Wrote:  

You're not actually a member until you grab this fly from my hand, grasshopper. Big Grin
*snatches one out of midair using a pair of chopsticks!* Will that do? CoolTongue

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)