Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think everyone is an agnostic deep down.
06-29-2010, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2010 04:45 PM by Zagreus.)
I think everyone is an agnostic deep down.
I think everyone is an agnostic deep down. If souls live in our hearts and minds, then can they be kidnapped and held captive? The author feels a mysterious force sweep away his soul, he embarks on a spiritual quest and appeals to an unusual being for help - the devil.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2010, 02:20 AM
RE: I think everyone is an agnostic deep down.
I think you're right, for many people at any rate. I think all but the most stubborn people feel some uncertainty.
10-14-2010, 01:54 AM
I can't work out if ever previous poster is a spambot and this is some odd early attempt at AI conversing with itself, but I'm going to assume that the OP is genuine.

I agree that everyone probably feels some uncertainty at times, but some feel confident to overcome that rather than embrace it. I'm not entirely sure about what you're saying about the Devil, either, but I don't think I like it.
12-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Uncertainty is the secret power of humanity. There I said it.
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
It is why it was said that even Faith as small as a mustard seed would be greater than most have. We have little faith even as we try with all our abilities.

And this can be said about our faith in anyone or anything.

We think we know deep down what would make us happy, but the facts bear out those things as being false . The rich never have enough. Once you are rich you want something more, and then you are worried about others taking it. Deep down they think everyone is after their stuff.

It is how you look at what you have. You can be satisfied if you have some faith in it being enough.

I am critical of others.I see that I do those same things
That Is why I am a Hypocrite

Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality
-Sagan
12-06-2010, 12:59 AM
(06-29-2010 01:07 AM)Adela Andrei Wrote:  I think everyone is an agnostic deep down. If souls live in our hearts and minds, then can they be kidnapped and held captive? The author feels a mysterious force sweep away his soul, he embarks on a spiritual quest and appeals to an unusual being for help - the devil.

The heart of a poet (no snideness or sarcasm)
12-07-2010, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 04:15 AM by Ullikummis.)
Toungue RE: ............
I am completely unfamiliar with spambots frankly (fore most other administrator package software fully eliminates this "scam") If this is actually nothing but a spambot imposter .. Alright, If this is a spambot, correct ? What am I being suckered into? I dont think people need to get tricked or be taken as 'dumb' for not seeing through this. I never anticipated this. We have people addressing bots addressing other actual users. I am almost always responding to "real users", not a bot trying to fool us,. Really? If people cannot keep on top of this, a lot of users should be given super-moderator rights to close a thread .
12-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Don't worry about it, Ulli, I'm always getting fooled by those Skynet wankers.
12-07-2010, 06:08 AM
I'm not agnostic at all.
12-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Not agnostic, sorry to bust the theory.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)