Icke on Religions
Please watch, listen and comment!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2009, 04:08 AM
RE: Icke on Religions
THEY'RE ALL LIZARDS!!!!

ONLY WEARING PURPLE TRACK SUITS MAKES THEM NOT SEE YOU!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-09-2009, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 07:18 AM by Raphael.)
(12-08-2009 11:55 PM)moja26 Wrote:  Please watch, listen and comment!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog

apart from Icke taking too much DMT leading to lizard fantasies...in this realm...

but I do get him on an ARCHETYPAL level...

the point is not to take what ICKE or jesus says too literally.

wisdom often arrives in the form of riddles, parable or poetry.
Dali paints what fellas like Icke, and the DMT intoxicated shamans see?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
12-09-2009, 07:11 PM
ok what about this then , when god created the heavens and earth.....who created all the other speices that live threw out the universe . would god have engineered an alien ( or would be alien to us , like would be to them ) and handed over something special , so they can create . dont say there are no other beings in the universe , if you do , then you dont beleve there is even a god . ok .
12-09-2009, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 08:29 PM by Zagreus.)
(12-09-2009 07:17 AM)Raphael Wrote:  apart from Icke taking too much DMT leading to lizard fantasies...in this realm...

Do you know of any sources and links for this info? I don't doubt you at all; that's just an interesting insight!

(12-09-2009 07:17 AM)Raphael Wrote:  but I do get him on an ARCHETYPAL level...

This is where we agree. I know you went off talking to me after I took the piss in another thread, but I can see that you view things as symbolic not literally and dogmatically. I'm not denying that there is something in what he says, but I do still hold that Icke is mentally ill, and he portrays the wrong things (satanic child abuse?). I'd need convincing he knows that what he sees is archetypal.

(12-09-2009 07:17 AM)Raphael Wrote:  the point is not to take what ICKE or jesus says too literally.

I'd trust Leary, et al, much more than I would Icke on whether what they say is literal or not. Please, Raph, if you have any evidence that Icke thinks he is speaking not literally than I'd be fascinated. I've seen nothing to suggest this though.

(12-09-2009 07:17 AM)Raphael Wrote:  wisdom often arrives in the form of riddles, parable or poetry.
Dali paints what fellas like Icke, and the DMT intoxicated shamans see?

I like this comment, but I still don't think Icke and Dali compare. Sorry Raph, i just really don't buy it, from what I've read or seen, that Icke is onto anything. I think he veers near some interesting info, then goes off into his psychosis about Freemasons and such. I'd love to read things that say otherwise if you can point me towards them.

A shaman Icke is not, but there are others.
(12-09-2009 07:11 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  ok what about this then , when god created the heavens and earth.....who created all the other speices that live threw out the universe . would god have engineered an alien ( or would be alien to us , like would be to them ) and handed over something special , so they can create . dont say there are no other beings in the universe , if you do , then you dont beleve there is even a god . ok .

Hillbilly, your posts make varying degrees of sense. This one does not.

Are you pushing the idea that aliens created by god are responsible for the creation of the universe?
12-09-2009, 10:45 PM
sorry , "zag" put that across the wrong way . what i ment is that god created the universe ( planets ect ,ect ) , BUT!!! did god engineer another spieces and hand over somthing special to them so they could create life on other planets . then they handed over somthing to that spieces they created , and so on and on and on . all part of evelotion on other planets ? maybe . lizards anyone ? ICKE aint mad or stupid , infact he is a bit of a profit . cheers for having a bit of faith in some of my comments , even if they sound a bit sci-fi .
12-09-2009, 11:52 PM
plus , i have a funny feeling that god had a quite a bit on his plate , when he came to creating us , the planet and the animals .
12-10-2009, 08:03 PM
(12-09-2009 10:45 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  ICKE aint mad or stupid , infact he is a bit of a profit .

No, Icke has mental health problems. Probably a paranoid psychosis of some sort. My evidence would be that he thinks the world is run by shapeshifting lizards.

If Icke was saying the idea of reptiles is a symbol for these people, kind of like that they thought cold-boodedly, or something, then I might take him seriously. However, I have seen nothing in his work to suggest that he doesn't actually believe there's some reptilian conspiracy.

He writes in a calculated way that works on people's paranoia, and he is VERY bad at researching. Take Children of the Matrix as an example, which I have read, but don't have to hand as I lent it to someone:

Icke writes statement a) Some sort of conspiracy that is perfectly plausible. He then says b) Something a bit silly. He then says c) Something a bit proposterous. Next it's d) something ludicrus. He then goes back to a), which seems perfectly fine as fact now, and b), which also seems plausible in comparrison to the other comments. He now says e) There are satanic sex cults that abuse children, and then he goes back to c), which now sounds sensible. He introduces f) Freemasons are satanic shapeshifting lizards who abuse children and drink their bood, and behold, d) is now plausible. See where I'm going with this?

Any specific knowledge of some of the subjects he discusses shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. The OTO nonsense is a good example.

Hillbilly, you are entitled to whatever views you want, however sci-fi they may sound, but Icke is barking mad.

Raph, I'm interested in your views. Whilst I would be cool with a comparrison of, say, Leary as a sharman and Dali, I don't buy the Icke one; though you probably know more about the guy than me.
12-12-2009, 04:41 AM
cheers for being so rude ( zag , sci-fi ) , i have been only typing my thoughts . so what you are saying is that ICKE is not THAT mad and allot of what he says is plausible ( apart from the blood drinking lizards and to be honest that would not be a shock if that was true ) . in this day and age a person has to be open minded , well to a certain degree anyway . so what is your thoughts on the evelution of other speices that live in the universe , someone must of started that .
12-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Hey, sorry, that wasn't meant as rude! I certainly don't want to offend you at all!!!

You said they sound a bit sci-fi, and all I meant was that's cool, you're entitled to your ideas. I'm starting to get an idea of your world view, and whilst it's not orthodox, it's as valid as anyone else's, is what I meant. I wasn't comparing you to Icke either, as some of his stuff is just plain wrong, and I'm not saying that about your thoughts.

I'm in a bit of a rush, and will answer the Icke bit later, but just wanted to make clear I wasn't intending to be rude. Seeing as I think it's likely there's life on other planets, I'm hardly going to dismiss someone else's views on aliens!

I apologise if you took offence, that wasn't my intention.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)