Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idea
07-09-2008, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2008 03:36 PM by Bobin.)
Wink Idea
Hey guys this was just an idea i had that i was trying to implement on my site. Maybe we can do this here if its successful.

Well as some of you may know i do some side business with a program called teamspeak.

TeamSpeak is a quality, scalable application which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. To use Teamspeak you must have a working mic and speakers. You can download the client at the main site: http://www.teamspeak.com.

What i was thinking was, using teamspeak we can do stuff such as live discussions and just mainly talking and stuff. If admin is intersted I can get us a server with as many as up to 100 slots. On teamspeak you can also have admin access and do actions such as ban users,kick etc in the server. As i said before you do need a mic which you can purchase at you local electronics store as low as $10. Again this is just an idea but this would be intersting to try out.

If admin is intersted my msn is s1ice@live.com

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2008, 10:21 PM
RE: Idea
That may be something people would like. I think I'll personally stick to the forum but if other members would like to use this I'd be willing to accommodate by linking to the server (or however it works).

If other members are interesting in using this please reply saying so!

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2008, 03:24 PM
RE: Idea
Having the teamspeak server doesn't mean you need to ditch the forum. But to use Teamspeak here are the steps:

1) Go to http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and download whichever client based on your system.
2) Install and go to Local Addressbook at the top tabs
3) The server which we will use will have a specific ip. You will need to fill out the following field to connect
Label: Name of Server (Optional)
Server Address: (This is the IP of the server, Ex: 200.141.66.254:8767-*Required)
Anonymous or Registered (You will want to click anonymous if its your first time connecting)
Login Name: Name of your choice (*Required)

4) Click connect and it should connect you to the server and then you can edit your mic settings.

Anyone need help my msn: s1ice@live.com

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)