Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If all of Western Monotheism is based upon mentally ill people?
10-31-2009, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2009 02:34 AM by Azrael17.)
If all of Western Monotheism is based upon mentally ill people?
I love when people try to make me out to be crazy,
I claim to talk to Angels and God.
Of course any one who talks to God has to be insane right.
Praise
I mean look at that peaceful man named Jesus who didn't even pose a threat to any one. When he told people he talked to God they just kinda went and had him killed.
Waving Goodbye
Well here's the joke people if I am insane than so where all your Prophets.
Sad
Lets assume that When Moses climbed to the top of a Volcano the Gases made him Trip out and then he came up with all these cool ideas.
Praise
Lets assume that most of the Prophets had mental illnesses.
Praise
Oh an Jesus was the Sun God Leto sent to Illuminate thy path.
Because 12 guys got together and smoked some "stuff."
Praise
So if you found out that Moses was High off Volcano Gas would you still be Religous!(Assuming you where to begin with, winks at all the Atheist.)
Praise
I will always be Religous even if Phycologist try to claim that Mystics, Prophets, and Religous people are insane.
Praise
Praying

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2009, 03:47 PM
RE: If all of Western Monotheism is based upon mentally ill people?
(10-31-2009 02:31 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I love when people try to make me out to be crazy,

Talking to God and Angels is not insane. Hearing them answer you is another story.
11-01-2009, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 12:13 AM by Azrael17.)
(10-31-2009 03:47 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(10-31-2009 02:31 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I love when people try to make me out to be crazy,

Talking to God and Angels is not insane. Hearing them answer you is another story.

Yes, now you probably know how Mosses and Muhammad felt.
Praise
The Prophet starts to fast and pray for weeks, Praying
"Oh God, please Answer my Prayers."

In Heaven the phone starts ringing.
Then the Answering machine comes on,
and all the Angels just sit there staring at it like,
"I ain't picking that up."
"God can't come to the phone right now please leave a message for Gabriel." Praise

Gabriel, Sophia, and Michael walk in.
Sophia looks at Michael and goes, "Why do they only call on the days when God is asleep." Michael laughs and runs for the Phone.

Gabriel trips Michael in an attempt to get to the phone first.
But Sophia starts a cat fight with Gabriel and Michael gets to the phone any way.

Michael says to the Prophet, "Yo this is that Dude. You know the one, Yeah I'm big daddy Yahweh, How may I be of service to you insect."
Praise
The Prophet looks up like WTF, I've never got an Answer before.
"Um this is uh Mosses and I ur came from Egypt across that big sandy thing. I need your help Lord."
Praying
Michael responds with, "Okay First take off your clothes because I'm gay Er I mean this is Holy Ground, What do you need home dog."

Mosses looks up confused like, "what is this home dog of which ye speaketh." Mosses takes off his Nike Sandals and falls to the floor in front of the liquid rock flowing in front of his face.
"Lord" Mosses says, "I travel very far and I am still alive just very badly Sun Burned. Could you please lift your cup of Wrath from me my Lord."
Praying
Michael starts to laugh at his pain, then says "Well I wanted you to take off more than just your sandals, and did you do some thing that warrants a punishment, why have you left your home land."

Mosses trembles with Fear, "Well I killed a man and then my daddy found out, Also it turns out that I am not of royal blood but a mere slave."

Michel goes, "Well there you go it's call cause you killed some one, Well I guess we could let you off the hook, but your going to have to make a deal with me."
Praise
Mosses leaps to his feet yelling, "Yes my Lord, What is it you wish of me I will do any thing."

Michael tells him, "Okay then, first take off your clothes then I'll tell you what to do."

Mosses takes off every thing but his Boxers(which have little Jewish stars on them), "I am ready my Lord", Mosses says.

Michael laughs at his boxers than continues, "Alright well go free your people and before you do that, Tell me who is Your Daddy."

"Um well the Pharaoh I suppose but I hear he died", Mosses replies with a sad sound in his voice.

Michael begins to laugh hysterically then says, "No, Bad Mosses, I'm Yo Daddy from this moment onward, Now come give daddy a huge."
Praise
Mosses starts to huge the lava, "Oh Dear God I see the Light and it burns, It Burns."

Well before Michael hangs up he tells the Prophet to let his Brother do all the talking.

Sophia and Gabriel now calmed down walk up to Michael.
They Both Glare at him, To which Michael says, "What did I do this time."

Sophia and Gabriel both say the same thing at the same time, "You Know Grandpa El hates it when you Tease the Smart people."
Angel
Michael laughs and goes, "What ever Sophia lets go have some Incest while Gramps is asleep." Gabriel wags her finger at them and says, "Now guys you Know your not suppose to do that until it's time for you to go Impregnate the Virgin."

Sophia and Michael both laugh and walk away to do their, "Thing."
Praying

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-01-2009, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 12:50 AM by Parousia.)
Hey Az...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xl9EiGMwE
11-01-2009, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 01:14 AM by Azrael17.)
(11-01-2009 12:48 AM)Parousia Wrote:  Hey Az...

Very funny,
I don't use any drugs, because I have enough problems with my body as it is.

I think if some one wants to "self-destruct" it is their choice to make.
The only person who can help a sinner is the sinner himself.
We might be able to show a sinner a door, but the sinner has to open that door himself.

I do care about people who use drugs, in fact I pray for those kind of people more than I pray about any thing else.
My father and my Best Friends father both get High.
Me and my Friends saw what drugs did to our parents and it scared us out of ever trying any.

I actually have a Fear of medicine, Because I am smart enough that I don't want to put any thing in my body unless I know exactly what it does and how it might react to my weird unnatural what have you.

I have insomnia and feats of energy like Bi-polar. Some times when all I want to do is go to sleep my Body will go into a manic state and my heart will get to incredibly fast speeds. I even try meditating when that happens but it never works. One night I felt my heart seize and I almost died.

Then there are other times when even though I've had enough sleep, and enough food, my body will refuse to move fast. It's like this feeling that you get before you faint, only I never have fainted while standing up before. This has actually gotten to the point where some one told me that my heart had slowed to a speed that was so slow there where entire seconds between my heart beat. I whited out when that happened.

Some times I feel like Hercules other times I feel like a zombie.
It is rare for me to feel what you would call "normal."

11-01-2009, 01:22 AM
(11-01-2009 01:12 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  
(11-01-2009 12:48 AM)Parousia Wrote:  Hey Az...

Very funny,
I don't use any drugs, because I have enough problems with my body as it is.

I think if some one wants to "self-destruct" it is their choice to make.
The only person who can help a sinner is the sinner himself.
We might be able to show a sinner a door, but the sinner has to open that door himself.

I do care about people who use drugs, in fact I pray for those kind of people more than I pray about any thing else.
My father and my Best Friends father both get High.
Me and my Friends saw what drugs did to our parents and it scared us out of ever trying any.

I actually have a Fear of medicine, Because I am smart enough that I don't want to put any thing in my body unless I know exactly what it does and how it might react to my weird unnatural what have you.

I have insomnia and feats of energy like Bi-polar. Some times when all I want to do is go to sleep my Body will go into a manic state and my heart will get to incredibly fast speeds. I even try meditating when that happens but it never works. One night I felt my heart seize and I almost died.
The there are other times when even though I've had enough sleep, and enough food, my body will refuse to move fast. It's like this feeling that you get before you faint, only I never have fainted while standing up before. This has actually gotten to the point where some one told me that my heart had slowed to a speed that was so slow there where entire seconds between my heart beat. I whited out when that happened.

Some times I feel like Hercules other times I feel like a zombie.
It is rare for me to feel what you would call "normal."

I was only joking. I have not done drugs since the legendary 'sixties' when I did enough for a lifetime. Or several of them. Wink

I would recommend that you see a doctor and get appropriate treatment, whatever that may be. Hopefully you live in a country where that is possible for you. I take several medications on a daily basis, mostly for age related issues and I feel many years younger than before, both physically and mentally. Be more afraid of a malfunctioning body than medicine that could put it back on track.
11-01-2009, 05:34 PM
(11-01-2009 01:22 AM)Parousia Wrote:  I was only joking. I have not done drugs since the legendary 'sixties' when I did enough for a lifetime. Or several of them. Wink

I now officially wish Parousia was my Dad. Knows loads of interesting things AND gave Leary a run for his money!!! No wonder you're easier on Raph than GT is. Big Grin
11-01-2009, 05:50 PM
(11-01-2009 05:34 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  
(11-01-2009 01:22 AM)Parousia Wrote:  I was only joking. I have not done drugs since the legendary 'sixties' when I did enough for a lifetime. Or several of them. Wink

I now officially wish Parousia was my Dad. Knows loads of interesting things AND gave Leary a run for his money!!! No wonder you're easier on Raph than GT is. Big Grin

*Sighs* It's true. My relatively clean lifestyle has left me unable to feel much sympathy for the willingly stupid. Oh, if only I had the sympathy for stupidity that mind-altering substances bring! But alas, I shall nevertheless carry on...

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-01-2009, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 06:11 PM by Zagreus.)
That last bit was intended more as a playful dig at Parousia. You're not taking my comment seriously are you GT?

To be honest, if you take enough, Dmanao can start making sense. That's called a bad trip... Sad
11-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Heh. I was mostly teasing with my comment. Unfortunately tone doesn't carry over well in the text medium. Imagine that said with melodramatic faux-depression.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)