Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intellectual Social Manipulation - less than zero's blog
11-11-2017, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2017 06:44 PM by Visqueen.)
Intellectual Social Manipulation - less than zero's blog
I Will Be WHAT I Will Be, created mankind, Mankind created gods.

There are 4,200 religions in the world today there are 45,000 Christian denominations.

There are 31,102 verses in The Bible, there are 45,000 Christian denominations, more denominations than verses!!!

John 11:35 Jesus wept. KJV

Denominationalism is not in the Book of life nor is ism of Schisms, they are all corrupt for the love of money, greed and power.

The Bible teaches inclusion not exclusion of mankind’s (ism) of prisons of self-delusional important.

Many have trouble comprehending the premise of how three can be one at the same time.

British Dictionary definitions for -ism Expand-ism suffix

1. indicating an action, process, or result: criticism, terrorism
2.indicating a state or condition: paganism
3.indicating a doctrine, system, or body of principles and practices: Leninism, spiritualism

(ism) Intellectual Social Manipulation.

Linguistic understanding of ism.
1. Intellectual- action
2. Social- condition
3. manipulation -system

ism of schisms an actionable conditioning system of 2,386 (ism) words: Supersessionism, racism, Denominationalism.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:..._with_-ism

THE WORD is a Vivacious Continuum.

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: (ism of Schisms) (Intellectual Social Manipulation) The Tool to control the masses.

The Word never changes man changes The Word.

Presumption is the gravity of foolishness.

A mere child of I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE reaching out to touch the hem of Emmanuel garment.

11-26-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: (ism of Schisms) (Intellectual Social Manipulation) The Tool to control the masses.
Ah ... there always seemed to me; a hint of a sinister undertone in humanism.
11-26-2017, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 08:21 PM by less than zero.)
(11-26-2017 09:04 AM)Blunderbuss Wrote:  Ah ... there always seemed to me; a hint of a sinister undertone in humanism.
Above is Social Darwinism premise and below is a Transhumanism premise.

I’LL never forget what my humanities teacher taught me, societal philosophical culture and societal philosophical cultural changes can be found in cartoons.

If that premise holds true we are headed for sublation.

11-27-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Intellectual Social Manipulation - less than zero's blog
This is now your blog thread, less than. Every poster can have one. If you have questions about it please ask Yefet or myself.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)