Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Harun Yahya still in Prison?
02-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Is Harun Yahya still in Prison?
I wonder if anyone out there has accurate information about the current whereabouts of Adnan Oktar, aka Harun Yahya? According to Wikipedia he was sentenced to three years in prison in May last year but was intending to appeal, after being convicted of a variety of crimes including engaging in criminal threats.

Jus' curious, that's all. In my humble opinion, his books alone are a crime against reason and justify a lengthy stretch of porridge for the perpetrator.

[Image: oktar.jpg]

Yahya in typical Miami Vice style, mafia creationist pose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
RE: Is Harun Yahya still in Prison?
(02-11-2009 01:22 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  I wonder if anyone out there has accurate information about the current whereabouts of Adnan Oktar, aka Harun Yahya? According to Wikipedia he was sentenced to three years in prison in May last year but was intending to appeal, after being convicted of a variety of crimes including engaging in criminal threats.

Jus' curious, that's all. In my humble opinion, his books alone are a crime against reason and justify a lengthy stretch of porridge for the perpetrator.

[Image: oktar.jpg]

Yahya in typical Miami Vice style, mafia creationist pose.
let's hope he's dead.
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
B MAN Wrote:let's hope he's dead.

You've made me laugh with that comment. I don't wish the guy dead; only that his gullible audience might evolve enough to realise what a buffoon and fraudster he is.
02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
(02-11-2009 06:22 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  

You've made me laugh with that comment. I don't wish the guy dead; only that his gullible audience might evolve enough to realise what a buffoon and fraudster he is.
well, that's not very likely. let's just hope that he messes with the wrong dude in prison, is made that guy's women, then brutally beaten to death. awww....the audacity of hope.
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
(02-11-2009 08:07 PM)B MAN Wrote:  

well, that's not very likely. let's just hope that he messes with the wrong dude in prison, is made that guy's women, then brutally beaten to death. awww....the audacity of hope.

I think it would be more fitting for him to be...how to put this...um...butt raped by a large inmate (Thanks Sublime!), and left alive knowing he will be denied heaven because of his participation in a homosexual act. Smile

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
02-13-2009, 08:05 PM
(02-13-2009 09:38 AM)damian.hoffman Wrote:  
(02-11-2009 08:07 PM)B MAN Wrote:  

I think it would be more fitting for him to be...how to put this...um...butt raped by a large inmate (Thanks Sublime!), and left alive knowing he will be denied heaven because of his participation in a homosexual act. Smile
LMAO...if you have ever seen harald and kumar: escape from quantanimo bay, then you know what i mean when i say he should be forever eating the, uh, sandwhich in prison.
03-04-2009, 03:38 PM
He is not in prison and he is very healty and still fight against Darwinism MasaAllah!
03-04-2009, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2009 12:14 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
ahmetsecer Wrote:He is not in prison and he is very healty and still fight against Darwinism MasaAllah!

What a shame. When a contemptible uneducated crook like Oktar is hailed as a leading spiritual authority and scientific expert, and is aided and abetted by Turkish courts to stifle free speech, I see this as symptomatic of the degeneracy and collapse of Islam, if not numerically, at least morally and intellectually.

[Image: asya_aslani.jpg]
Period: Cretaceous

Faked Lion fossil attributed with laughable date and doubtful Chinese origin, stuffed with clay and displaying standard simulated chalky white colouration (consult link for similar examples) from Harun Yahya's "The Skulls That Demolish Darwin".

http://www.harunyahya.com/books/darwinis...rwin03.php
02-18-2010, 02:38 PM
I read that there was an interview with him on TV5 French channel
At about 25-5-2009
In Arabic forum
I am not sure that that Arabic forum saying the truth

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation What Harun Yahya Said, What Happened? ahmetsecer 0 559 01-03-2009 05:00 PM
Last Post: ahmetsecer
Exclamation Global Impact Of Works Of Harun Yahya 1-2 ahmetsecer 1 670 12-16-2008 04:36 PM
Last Post: damian.hoffman
Exclamation Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Spiegel ahmetsecer 0 868 10-19-2008 04:47 AM
Exclamation An Important Statement Concerning Harun Yahya ahmetsecer 0 587 10-07-2008 02:36 PM
Exclamation An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Bosna TV ahmetsecer 0 671 09-23-2008 03:58 PM
Exclamation An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Suudi TV ahmetsecer 0 645 09-23-2008 03:48 PM
  An Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Le Monde- Video ahmetsecer 0 580 09-23-2008 03:43 PM
Exclamation Interview With Mr. Harun Yahya By Al Jazeera Tv ahmetsecer 0 722 08-17-2008 10:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)