Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Koran only for the Arabs?
12-05-2012, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 06:35 AM by ShaSha1.)
Is Koran only for the Arabs?
Koran is only for the Arabs, not for other nations or races. It is an Arabic book. In Koran, there are:

27. We have cited in this Koran for mankind every ideal; that they may take heed (Throngs).

28. An Arabic Koran, without any defect, so they may become righteous (Throngs).

All men of the world do not say in Arabic. In Koran, there are rise and fall of some races (ESP. A’ad, Samud etc.), not of any others. When the Koran was being revealed, was there no nation or race in the world without A’ad-Samud? Was there no India or any Indian races then?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: Is Koran only for the Arabs
The Qu'ran only exists in Arabic, so yes

????????????????
12-05-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Is Koran only for the Arabs?
there are translations to different languages
anybook in the universe must be written in a certain language, and that doesn't make it only for those who speek that language.

Click Here to know more about Islam
12-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I've been told often here by Muslims that the Qu'ran only exists in Arabic, the translations are called translations of the Qu'ran, they are not called The Qu'ran. Have I been misinformed yet again?

????????????????
12-06-2012, 11:43 AM
(12-05-2012 10:27 PM)kevlar Wrote:  I've been told often here by Muslims that the Qu'ran only exists in Arabic, the translations are called translations of the Qu'ran, they are not called The Qu'ran. Have I been misinformed yet again?

That is right.
the quran was revealed in Arabic. and the translations are not called Quran

12-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm confused - what are they called then?
12-06-2012, 12:23 PM
They are called translations of the Quran

12-06-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 02:54 PM by Visqueen.)
...ok maybe the issue is the English language then because this just seems to be splitting hairs to me. Edit to add that in my mind it's the same thing, no difference. A translation of the quran is still the quran, if it isn't then you are suggesting that it's impossible to translate the Arabic completely and exactly into English or any other language for that matter. I wasn't aware that is the case. Is it impossible to exactly translate it?
12-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Vis,

sorry to confuse you, I agree with you that the arabic and english translation should be called Quran. but here is the difference
Arabic Language is so vast and deep, when you translate arabic into English it wont give you the same aliquant and deepness. that is why you can find differences between the english translations when it comes to choice of words. that is the only difference

12-12-2012, 07:12 AM
(12-05-2012 06:34 AM)ShaSha1 Wrote:  Koran is only for the Arabs, not for other nations or races. It is an Arabic book. In Koran, there are:

27. We have cited in this Koran for mankind every ideal; that they may take heed (Throngs).

28. An Arabic Koran, without any defect, so they may become righteous (Throngs).

All men of the world do not say in Arabic. In Koran, there are rise and fall of some races (ESP. A’ad, Samud etc.), not of any others. When the Koran was being revealed, was there no nation or race in the world without A’ad-Samud? Was there no India or any Indian races then?
i think no. because torah was hebrew and gospel aramic. and it doesn't convince everyone that those were just for hebrew and aramic people
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)