Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Islam is paganism
01-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Islam is paganism
Hello,

Just would like to say before i make this post, i respect all religions. Just like to also add, i am not interested in islam at all.

My brother is a Christian fundamentalist, about 6 months ago i was chatting with him, and he started talking to me about all of the pagan influences in islam.

I spent about a month looking into this, and i have to say it is 100% truth. Islam, what it is is arabic paganism influenced (very polytheistic) molded up and then influenced by Christianity in the belief in One God.

Nearly everything in the Quran is based on arabic paganism.

For example the word Allah is actually a pagan word, the original version was called al-ilah which means pagan moon God.

What allah actually means is the Moon. Now pagan arabs before islam believed the moon was 360 Gods. What Mohammed did was forget the other 359 Gods as he was influenced by Christianity and he introduced 1 God - allah. So the true meaning of the word allah is actually moon. It is pagan.
Documented article on this:

It is clear, from a historical point of view, that Muhammad, as a youth participated in worshipping all the 360 pagan gods in the Kabah in Mecca owned and operated by the Quraish tribe to which Muhammad was member in good standing. As Muhammad grew up, he was influenced by Christians (monotheists) who condemned the polytheism at the Kabah. At some point in Muhammad’s life, he was convinced by the Christians that Polytheism was wrong and sought to reject the 360 pagan gods he had grown up with. Muhammad was converted to the concept of monotheism through the influence and teachings of Christians. However, being a proud "nationalistic cultural Arab", bent to preserve his traditions, Muhammad, decided to "reform" his native pagan religion, rather than adopt a completely different religion like Christianity. So Muhammad took the top pagan god of the Kabah in Mecca (called Hubal and/or Allah) ' Allah, the moon god of the Kaba' and chose it to be his new monotheistic god. This god was already considered the top god among other gods at the Kabah. Muhammad’s strategy was simple. Rather than converting all the Arab people to the monotheism of Christianity, Muhammad merely banished the other 359 pagan gods and chose the one remaining to be the one and only god... what Muslims refer to today as "Allah". Thus Islam was born.

Muhammad learned monotheism from Christians! Arabs were "late bloomers" when it came to rejecting polytheism and adopting monotheism. While much of the world had rejected polytheism, Arabs, like late blooming adolescents finally gave up their eternal history of paganism.... thanks to the direct influence of Christians.

Muslims today believe the myth that Muhammad introduced monotheism to the area around Mecca and Arabia in general. The truth is that Muhammad got tired of the Christians constantly preaching monotheism to him fellow Arabs, knowing in his heart, that they were correct in their criticism of Arab paganism. There can be little doubt that Christians, in their evangelism of the are around Mecca, charged the Arabs with paganism and polytheism. Christians criticized those worshipping 260 pagan gods at the Kabah and offered Christianity as a far superior monotheistic religion. In his heart, Muhammad knew the Christians were right and had a better religion of monotheism. But some Muslims today, are totally ignorant of the fact that monotheism was widely preached before, during and after the rise of Muhammad, by the Christians. It was a well known theology and the Arabs were familiar with it. Amazingly, today Muslims criticize as polytheists, the very one’s who taught Muhammad about monotheism! By the time Muhammad came along, the pagan Arabs were ripe for conversion to Monotheism because of the preaching of Christians.

The crescent moon symbol was used since 2100 BC in paganism. Polytheism has extensively used the symbol of the crescent moon as far back as Abraham as hundreds of archeological examples verify.

All the Arabs at the Kaba in Mecca worshipped the moon god Hubal.
Crescent moon is the official symbol of Islam on top of every Mosque in the world and beside the Kaba on top of the Maqam Ibrahim! It is the last remaining polytheistic remnant of ancient moon worship under a new sanitized monotheistic veil.

Islam is paganism

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god.
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2010, 02:22 PM
RE: Islam is paganism
Warning! Warning! We're moving into Chick Tract territory now! I don't want to be Elfstar! I want to be Debbie!

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
01-28-2010, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 07:17 AM by vonason.)
do you have any documentation about that?
What you said is all a lie, and does not indicate any fact

The people of Mecca in the pre-Islamic worship God to the religion of Ibrahim, peace be upon him not by one associate

They roam the Ka'bah and chanting prayer Talbiyah ((O Peak to Peak to Peak is not a partner for you to pick the praise and Alnamt you and the king is not a partner for you 9))
One of the people of Makkah, a man named (Omar Ibn neighborhood) and was master in that era, people
Obey blindly obedient to him Broh of strength of mind so they're not already ordered them to discuss it in the order

In one of the trips this man (Omar Ibn neighborhood) to the Levant over the country called (the land of Giants)
Frye have something amazing!!!!
Saw them put the statues in all parts of the city ever closer to these statues and offering sacrifices to them
Likes, what he saw and said to them What is this??
they said that these idols to adore us closer to God

He asked them to one of these idols to take him to his family and his clan Vivalo such as an act Giants
Voattoh idol (Hubal) was first enters mecca fetish
Umar ibn al-ordered neighborhood that the people of Mecca Iabdo this idol to bring them closer to God
Here we note that the people of Mecca were not any atheists that they worship God, and know
Existence, but worship idols to him to bring them closer to him
It is the strange things that do:* Not a character in a prayer, after bringing Talbiyah fetish Hubble pray to Mecca has become as follows((O Peak to Peak to Peak is not a partner, but you partner is owned by you and the king))

so islam was the religion of Ibraham , Esehaq,Ismaial, Mouses, Zakarya, Yahya, Jesus and Mohammed but they differ only in the Sharia (how to perform acts of worship)

you need to read the right history , not false history and false stories
And that when it came to Muhammad (PBUH) smashed the idols and all related and has been calling for consolidation of God Almighty .
And called for the religion , which called him by Abraham and all the apostles and prophets (upon them and peace) to the religion of monotheism (not to the trinity myth and triangular priests who claim they are the religion of Christ ,and Christ disowns them ,and those who insult the prophets of the Jews, and Moses innocent of them)

116. And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;
117. `I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;

and
24. They said, `O Moses, we will never enter it, so long as they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight, and here we sit.'
25. He said, `My Lord, I have control over myself and my brother, therefore distinguish Thou between us and the rebellious people.'
26. God said: `Verily it shall be forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction shall they wander through the land. So grieve not over the rebellious people.
01-28-2010, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2010 12:54 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
Ugh, so much wrong with this. First of all, the crescent moon symbol was largely identified with Islam after the Ottomans adopted it. Before the Ottoman empire though, the Zoroastrian Sassanid and Christian Byzantine Empires used the very same symbols, so it's not very incriminating. As I touched upon in another thread, "Allah", or "Il-ilah" is actually etymologically related to Hebrew "Elohanu" and "Elohim", and Canaanite "El". This is easily seen in Syriac "Alaha". They are all part of the common Semitic word for God.

Contrast that with the Latin and Greek words for God, Deus and Theos, which are related to Greek "Zeus". This is even more obvious when Zeus' name takes the form "Dios" in the Genetive case. Latin "Dieus Pitar" (Father Zeus) became "Jupiter" over time. By your logic, the thunder/sky God lives on in the languages of Christianity to this day. If anything, the Arabic word is less pagan than any used by Europeans.
01-28-2010, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 03:56 PM by Holy Babylon.)
Tsk tsk, we've heard this one before. Christ is Horus, and Allah is the Moon God. I don't believe either of these. Syncretism is making it so that no one may worship anymore...
01-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Of course, there is another way to look at it. You can look at all the correlations, all the connections, and realize that religions are nothing really special, and that anyone who tries to hold up a particular religion as "true" is doomed to failure by any objective standard.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-28-2010, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 08:18 PM by smart-girl.)
(01-28-2010 07:08 AM)vonason Wrote:  do you have any documentation about that?
What you said is all a lie, and does not indicate any fact

The people of Mecca in the pre-Islamic worship God to the religion of Ibrahim, peace be upon him not by one associate

They roam the Ka'bah and chanting prayer Talbiyah ((O Peak to Peak to Peak is not a partner for you to pick the praise and Alnamt you and the king is not a partner for you 9))
One of the people of Makkah, a man named (Omar Ibn neighborhood) and was master in that era, people
Obey blindly obedient to him Broh of strength of mind so they're not already ordered them to discuss it in the order

In one of the trips this man (Omar Ibn neighborhood) to the Levant over the country called (the land of Giants)
Frye have something amazing!!!!
Saw them put the statues in all parts of the city ever closer to these statues and offering sacrifices to them
Likes, what he saw and said to them What is this??
they said that these idols to adore us closer to God

He asked them to one of these idols to take him to his family and his clan Vivalo such as an act Giants
Voattoh idol (Hubal) was first enters mecca fetish
Umar ibn al-ordered neighborhood that the people of Mecca Iabdo this idol to bring them closer to God
Here we note that the people of Mecca were not any atheists that they worship God, and know
Existence, but worship idols to him to bring them closer to him
It is the strange things that do:* Not a character in a prayer, after bringing Talbiyah fetish Hubble pray to Mecca has become as follows((O Peak to Peak to Peak is not a partner, but you partner is owned by you and the king))

so islam was the religion of Ibraham , Esehaq,Ismaial, Mouses, Zakarya, Yahya, Jesus and Mohammed but they differ only in the Sharia (how to perform acts of worship)

you need to read the right history , not false history and false stories
And that when it came to Muhammad (PBUH) smashed the idols and all related and has been calling for consolidation of God Almighty .
And called for the religion , which called him by Abraham and all the apostles and prophets (upon them and peace) to the religion of monotheism (not to the trinity myth and triangular priests who claim they are the religion of Christ ,and Christ disowns them ,and those who insult the prophets of the Jews, and Moses innocent of them)

116. And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;
117. `I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;

and
24. They said, `O Moses, we will never enter it, so long as they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight, and here we sit.'
25. He said, `My Lord, I have control over myself and my brother, therefore distinguish Thou between us and the rebellious people.'
26. God said: `Verily it shall be forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction shall they wander through the land. So grieve not over the rebellious people.

Creative response
This is the right things

\
God bless you,,,,
thank you mr;vonason
(01-28-2010 07:30 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Of course, there is another way to look at it. You can look at all the correlations, all the connections, and realize that religions are nothing really special, and that anyone who tries to hold up a particular religion as "true" is doomed to failure by any objective standard.

If you learned the Arabic language will be able to read the quraan and understand its meanings you will find that Islam is the religion right.

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
I've quite had my fill of the religious right in this country, thank you very much.

I jest, of course, you were likely saying, in your own non-English speaking way (seriously, some of you need to learn to write English,) that reading the Quran in Arabic rather than in remarkably good English translations would suddenly make me realize it is the right religion.

Well, I find that exceptionally unlikely. And while I find Arabic to have a marvelous history, I am rather sure I will become more enlightened reading works in their original German or French, thus putting those languages at the top of my "to-learn" list instead.

01-29-2010, 05:10 AM
Mr GT , if you want to learn Arabic , you can go to this site
http://arabic.speak7.com/index.htm
I hope you find interesting things
01-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Like I said, I'll probably learn French or German before I learn Arabic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paganism in Islam BerjanoushLe 6 1,724 05-08-2010 09:30 AM
Last Post: Islam=True

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)