Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Islam is the Truth!!!
06-13-2010, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2010 08:28 AM by Ibrahim.)
Islam is the Truth!!!
Hello my dear non-Muslim members and guests; yes that is right, I want to share a very important message with you all

now we've all heard of different aspects of Islam; of wethet it is right or not or wether some allegations regarding it is right or not, etc, but have we ever stopped to wonder wether Islam as a whole could be the truth from God-Allmighty?

So my dear friends, i'd like to share this important message of Islam that it is the one and only truth from God-Allmighty and it is said that whoever hears of the prophet Muhammad [saw] and fails to die as a Muslim, his abode will be the hell to abide in there forever Sad

The basic Islamic message is that there is no God but ALlah and muhammad [saw] is His last and final Messenger

previously revealed religions, such as christianity and judaism were true in their own times [the undistorted message of it that is] but as the Prophet Muhammad [saw] has been sent for all mankind, the latest version of Gods religion, Islam, has abrogated all previous one's

the Quran is a book of miracles and wonder my dear friends; it has many scientific miracles in it and it is totally uncontradictory

so my dear Friends, do please look into Islam and who knows, God might have salvation in store for you all

Peace and blessings

Ibraheem
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2010, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2010 08:36 AM by kevlar.)
RE: Islam is the Truth!!!
(06-13-2010 08:23 AM)Ibrahim Wrote:  Hello my dear non-Muslim members and guests; yes that is right, I want to share a very important message with you all

now we've all heard of different aspects of Islam; of wethet it is right or not or wether some allegations regarding it is right or not, etc, but have we ever stopped to wonder wether Islam as a whole could be the truth from God-Allmighty?

So my dear friends, i'd like to share this important message of Islam that it is the one and only truth from God-Allimghty and it is said that whoever hears of the prophet Muhammad [saw] and fails to die as a Muslim, his abode will be the hell to abide in there forever Sad

The basic Islamic message is that there is no God but ALlah and muhammad [saw] is His last and final Messenger

previously revealed religions, such as christianity and judaism were true in their own times [the undistorted message of it that is] but as the Prophet Muhammad [saw] has been sent for all mankind, the latest version of Gods religion, Islam, has abrogated all previous one's

the Quran is a book of miracles and wonder my dear friends; it has many scientific miracles in it and it is totally uncontradictory

so my dear Friends, do please look into Islam and who knows, God might have salvation in store for you all

Peace and blessings

Ibraheem

and MUSLIMS ......................HANG 7YR OLDS.......................get foked..................DOGS......get..fuked....

????????????????
06-13-2010, 02:02 PM
(06-13-2010 08:23 AM)Ibrahim Wrote:  Hello my dear non-Muslim members and guests; yes that is right, I want to share a very important message with you all

So my dear friends, i'd like to share this important message of Islam that it is the one and only truth from God-Allmighty and it is said that whoever hears of the prophet Muhammad [saw] and fails to die as a Muslim, his abode will be the hell to abide in there forever Sad

Peace and blessings

Ibraheem

God didn't tell Muhammad that Adam, Noah, Abraham, and Moses were fictions. He thought they were real and so do all his followers fall into the same factual errors as he did. This is bound to happen when you don't do your own spiritual heavy lifting and rely on someone else with a Script to tell you how to think and act. God is God of the living, not the dead. Muhammad's been dead for 1400 years and the world's moved far past his 7th century Arab cultural knowledge and ideas. Time to stop being mentally lazy and learn historical facts instead of looking for an easy way out of life's complexity by blind faith in ancient men's ideas.
06-13-2010, 03:02 PM
I would like to apologise to all members for the language I used in my previous post in this thread. It was unacceptable even given the anger I felt regarding the subject I was addressing.

????????????????
06-13-2010, 08:40 PM
I would like to expand on Bio's post in that God didnt tell Mohammad anything at all.

Kevlar: I will forgive you.
06-13-2010, 09:18 PM
(06-13-2010 08:40 PM)Phill Wrote:  I would like to expand on Bio's post in that God didnt tell Mohammad anything at all.

But Phill, this applies to Paul too and all Christians and Jews who think ancient Jewish myths of origin are somehow different than other ancient myths of origin. Gods coming to earth as human beings like Abraham (Brahma) and Sarah, (Sarasvati) and founding a city or nation was not original with Jews.
06-14-2010, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 07:19 AM by kevlar.)
(06-13-2010 08:40 PM)Phill Wrote:  I would like to expand on Bio's post in that God didnt tell Mohammad anything at all.

Thanks Phil................we got slaughtered by Germany.
Oh well.....Smile
If Islam is the hanging of a 7yr old child....................then it is most certainly not the truth...Sad

????????????????
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Well aside from the fact that I know Muhammad to be a traitor to life....Ill agree that islam is the truth.

only, islam hanging children I will say is wrong....ok

and maybe the planet full of white people willing to go ape sh__ killing anyone they can to get their hands on magic....ok

that Ill say is wrong too.....

so since both of those things fight eachother and run off the map as far as Im conscerned, whoever can continue pumpin the good stuff I will see as the truth for all time!

islam, in this situation, I think has zero to do with anything though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Peace and blessings

Ibraheem

Personally, I am a straight talker and I do not address people I never met as a dear friend, kiss up to them until they are good and mellow, then deliver the message that "I have the truth the whole tuth and if you disagree you must perish".
So, here is my straight talk, if you just can bear to follow it.
There is a God, the Cretator who created the universe we are but a tiny-tiny part of. He is not involved in spiritual and moral guidance, each life supporting planet has their own leadership. Ours comes from the person we normally think of as God. He and his wife have six children: Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Dalai Lama, Gandhi and pope John XIII. We are all subject to the reincarnation cycle, reborn once approx in a thousand years, although this is not a rigid schedule. We can be born either male or female, the gender is only permanent in the world beyond, where we come from and where we return upon dying on Earth.
You appear fiercely muslim, so I just mention the subsequent lives of Mohammed, Fatima and Ali. Mohammed has lived since as the German reformer Martin Luther. Both Fatima and Ali are alive today (in their early 30s)although totally unrelated to each other, Fatima is a Christian, Ali I believe is a Hindu.
Moses has been known as one of the three wise men who visited the infant Jesus, he lived again in the 20th century as king Ibn Saud, founder of Saudi Arabia.
I collected all this info by using telepathy and dream interpretation. If you learn the method you will be able to verify it.
For more info http://www.ThinkTankGraphics.ca
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2010, 09:05 PM
how can u believe that Islam is a true revelation of the God of Judaism/Christianity? If Islam is true as it is then why isn't there any mention in the Old and New Testaments of any final revelation of God after the coming of Jesus? Think about it, the old testament speaks about the coming of the Messiah, Jesus. No where in either Scriptures speaks of and individual like Muhammad supposedly was. I personally believe that Muhammad was a false prophet that was influenced by Satan to stray God's followers away from him. There are some mystical prophet that i would put before Muhammad as being true prophets of God.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)