Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Islam offends me!
08-02-2010, 07:06 AM
Islam offends me!
Does it offend you, too?

More bakeries less churches; more baking powder less religion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2010, 11:53 AM
RE: Islam offends me!
Great thread.
08-02-2010, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 04:18 PM by rm10.)
What offends me is that Muslim men treat their women like an inferior gender, and Islam teaches that non-Muslims must be converted or killed. I think that both of those practices are un-American, and should be left out of America.

Have a good day. Smile
08-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Islam OFFENDS me because it is a VIOLENT religion of a "most merciful" Allah!
Imagine if that idol Allah was a rasping deity?!...

08-03-2010, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 08:24 AM by julio.)
Islam OFFENDS me!
Islam OFFENDS this Muslim lady!!

When a "Most Merciful Allah" is impotent to intervene!!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greensla...hotography

08-03-2010, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 04:34 PM by True Faith.)
(08-02-2010 04:17 PM)rm10 Wrote:  What offends me is that Muslim men treat their women like an inferior gender, and Islam teaches that non-Muslims must be converted or killed. I think that both of those practices are un-American, and should be left out of America.

salaam.
You may have missunderstanding about islam.
Islam mean peace, if it promote peace how it can be violent and order killing and forcefully convert non-mulsims to Islam.
1. Islam Upligted women, Islam was the frist religion 1400 years ago gave women rights.
Video: men and women are equal in Islam

2. There is no complesion in Islam, No force allowed in Islam.
Video: Was Islam Spread By The Sword?
Video: Does Qur'an say kill the kafirs/non-mulsims
(08-03-2010 08:21 AM)julio Wrote:  Islam OFFENDS me!
Islam OFFENDS this Muslim lady!!

When a "Most Merciful Allah" is impotent to intervene!!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greensla...hotography

Islam doesn't order nose and ears cut off for fleeing her abusive in-laws, Taliban did it.
If Hitler killed millions of Jews, does it mean Christian religion or Christian God killed Jews or order him to kill Jews.
It's wrong to blame Islam for actions done by people called themselves Muslims and do opposite of Islam.
08-03-2010, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 08:53 PM by rm10.)
I think any religion that mistreats it's children and women as badly as Islam, is not a religion worthy of the normal respect we apply to religions. I think that most of the 4.7 billion of us non-Muslims have a conclusion that the world would be better off without Islam, especially for the Muslim women, and the children now being born into Islam. I am not advocating violence toward Islam, but maybe some restrictions on it's infiltration into civilized cultures. Muslim countries practice restrictions on our religions, so I would think they could relate to similar restrictions on their religion.

Have a good day. Smile
08-03-2010, 11:19 PM
(08-03-2010 08:50 PM)rm10 Wrote:  I think any religion that mistreats it's children and women as badly as Islam, is not a religion worthy of the normal respect we apply to religions. I think that most of the 4.7 billion of us non-Muslims have a conclusion that the world would be better off without Islam, especially for the Muslim women, and the children now being born into Islam. I am not advocating violence toward Islam, but maybe some restrictions on it's infiltration into civilized cultures. Muslim countries practice restrictions on our religions, so I would think they could relate to similar restrictions on their religion.
@rm10, How Islam treat women and children bad?
How other religion treat women and children better than Islam?
can you elaborate please.
08-04-2010, 03:27 AM
Islam is a very offensive religion, because it has in its structures verses from the Qur'an that humiliate and persecute women.
A religion that attacks women is OFFENSIVE and should be totally rejected in the world.
Take sura 24:2, as very clear example.

08-04-2010, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 11:03 AM by True Faith.)
(08-04-2010 03:27 AM)julio Wrote:  Islam is a very offensive religion, because it has in its structures verses from the Qur'an that humiliate and persecute women.
A religion that attacks women is OFFENSIVE and should be totally rejected in the world.
Take sura 24:2, as very clear example.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism, all religions consider sex before marriage as a serious sin and recommend serious punishment for that act. If we follow religion properly and avoid what it forbid in religion, we don't have to worry about those punishments. If we do criminal activities in our country, we get punished and go to Jail etc. so, if we obey religion and stay away from bad actions than have to worry about.
you won't find any religion which offer you free pass of of paradise without get punished for bad deeds. sinful actions always considered bad in religions and never get rewards for them instead of punishments.

Video: Relationship between girls and Boys in Islam

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)