Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Isreaili Rabbi converted to Islam!
04-12-2010, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2010 01:16 AM by sesame.)
Shy Isreaili Rabbi converted to Islam!
This story may admire some and offened others, but no problem in reading it on the tongue of its woner:-
I was born to a Secular Jewish family, and at the age of 18 years old decided to look "deeper" into belief in God. Like most people, I looked at religion from a view point that was closer to me. Being that my family was Jewish and I was raised to attend Jewish schools I looked into Rabbinical "Orthodox Judaism".

In the year 1988 I entered a Yeshiva and started my journey into the Orthodox Rabbinical racist cult. In 1991 I wed my 1st wife (then) Luna Mellul now Qamar al Khattab. She was from the Moroccan town named Tetouan and was attending the racist Orthodox Jewish girl’s seminary known as Breuers or Sampson Raphael Hirsh Bet Yaakov aka Bais Yakov.

1992 bought us the birth of my 1st child Abdel Rahman (formally Rachamim Cohen). Alhumdulilah he was then as he is now my pride and joy. Upon the birth of Abdel Rahman we were living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the Satmar Hasidic community. I used to see all the lying and cheating, government scams and money laundering using the Synagogue and Yeshiva bank accounts and the poor hygiene of these folk, and was nervous for my new born son not to grow up like these folk. We tried broadening our horizons and moved to the Ocean Parkway area of Brooklyn, later that year.

1994 till 1998 bought us the birth of 3 more wonderful children alhumdulilah. Hesibeh, Abdel Aziz (formally Ezra),and Abdullah (formally Ovadia) during these years I tried to convince myself that Judaism was a true path and I just didn’t understand it because I never read the entire set of Talmud and it 3 different ways of understanding it including the "hidden level". You see this is the trick in the rabbinical cult, you will not EVER finish learning all the rabbinic text thus u are subservient to the Rabbis (aka Elders of Zion) who will interpret Judaism for you. During this time frame the Rabbis saw that we doubted there beliefs thus constantly followed our family contacting all new friends and employers etc. The Rabbis MUST ALWAYS know where you move to and who are your friends. The Rabbis were starting to be a big nuisance as were the Rabbinical Jews so seeking a better future elsewhere we loaded up the family and moved to Palestine. (then like most westerners we were brainwashed to refer to the Jew entity as Israel).

September,1998 we now arrived in Ghaza or what the Jewish squatters refer to as Gush Qatif. Quickly my wife was turned off by the lies of the folk there and my son Abdel Rahman came running home from school one day saying "Daddy, my teacher doesn’t cover her hair properly, her dress is to short, they don't learn Torah here and all they do is play"!! Maashaallah, my son was very correct so with no possessions or money we set off to find a home in the nearby Jew settlement of Netivot in occupied 1948 Palestine. Shas, a "religious political party" immediately helped us by providing a home and their private school system and my kids went from knowing NO Hebrew to being tops in there class alhumdulilah. During our stay in Netivot I met a Muslim from UAE and we had conversations for about 2 years where he would ask me questions about Jewish Aqeedah or Jewish creed, and then compare it to Tawheed al Elohiya a part of Islamic Monotheism. I would then go and ask major Rabbis questions about the Jewish creed and always got 60000 different answers. The Jews can't even tell you where there God is based on text; rather they say God is everywhere! (authubilah) One day I decided to go to the Arab souk and buy a translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in the English language. Subahanallah!!!!! I could not put it down!! Every problem I had with Jews and Judaism was being addressed by Allah the Most High, in the 1st 3 chapters of the Quran Allah swt answered most of my doubts about Judaism. The Quran is firm with the Jews and invites them to a just truth (Islam) to save them from the hellfire their ancestors are currently in.

When I finished reading the entire Quran,I could no longer associate with Jews any longer, thus I was obliged to tell my wife I am a Muslim. Alhumdulilah within 2 weeks my wife decided to read the Quran and became a Muslimah!!! Then the kids after her alhumdulilah.

Today 2006 alhumdulilah I live in Morocco with my wife Qamar and kids. My kids no longer remember Hebrew and there 1st language is Arqbic. All the kids are learning in Islamic Arabic Schools alhumdulilah we thank Allah subhana w tala for blessing us with islam.

For every evil under the sun, there is a remedy or there is non.
if there's one, try to find it. if there's none, never mind it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2010, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010 04:57 PM by Phill.)
RE: Isreaili Rappie converted to Islam!
He has turned his back on God and turned to Allah. As for his wife well she didnt have much choice really if she wanted to remain as his wife. Nor did the children.

If he reads the history of Islam and it's historicly false traditions he would never have changed Gods.

I'm not offended that he changed sides, just a bit mystified that he obviously hasnt really looked into what it really is in the light of history
04-13-2010, 01:16 AM
RE: Isreaili Rappie converted to Islam!
Quote:He has turned his back on God and turned to Allah
He just recognized that God of Ibraham is the same God of Moses, the same God of Jesus, the same God of Mohamed -Allah-, The Creator is one not many dear friend.
And put in ur account that he was a rabbi not an ignorant man who follow just for birth as a jew, and know the history well and that's why he converted when he catch the true undeformed way to God!
and this link may be useful to read about his wife
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jewish-Con...hattab.htm

04-13-2010, 04:15 AM
RE: Isreaili Rabbi converted to Islam!
Verily I can assure you Sesame that he has indeed turned his back on God, And verily I can assure you that allah is not of Abraham and has never been or ever will be.

follow this link if you are in doubt, as it is time you know the real truth about allah. But be aware that the Koran tells you not to ask questions or seek truth because you will loose your faith if you do.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24625563/Islam...of-History
04-13-2010, 10:06 AM
HAHA,
Nice way to defend , Smile
but dear , u forget he was a rabbi and know in Judaism better than u, so when he saw the right way to God which is Islam he turned to it at once and invite jews to it ....and day after day tenth of jews convert to islam!
plz, read that title:-
2006: More Jews converting to Islam

New record: 70 Israeli citizens expected to convert to Islam this year – more than twice the number in previous years. Most are cases of Jewish, Christian women marrying Muslim men.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...35,00.html

it is an Israeli site not a composed fabricated article on facebook!!!
enjoy!
Regards Smile

04-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Since said GOD doesn't exist, I guess we can conclude this moot.. And lets not forget all the other "GODS" out there that people worship.. You have to love people waring over fallacies, or who's GOD is really the GOD of all GODS.. And you have love it when people pretend to know the "divine truth", or the moral Will of a deity.. Pandering to putting words in ones mouth in order to give false credibility to ones religious position..
04-13-2010, 04:57 PM
(04-13-2010 10:06 AM)sesame Wrote:  HAHA,
Nice way to defend , Smile
but dear , u forget he was a rabbi and know in Judaism better than u, so when he saw the right way to God which is Islam he turned to it at once and invite jews to it ....and day after day tenth of jews convert to islam!
plz, read that title:-
2006: More Jews converting to Islam

New record: 70 Israeli citizens expected to convert to Islam this year – more than twice the number in previous years. Most are cases of Jewish, Christian women marrying Muslim men.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...35,00.html

it is an Israeli site not a composed fabricated article on facebook!!!
enjoy!
Regards Smile

I have no doubt about the authenticity of the site and do believe you. You mentioned that most are Jewish or Christian women who have married Muslim men. My question is would these women have converted if they hadnt married these muslims ??, I say probably not....Freedom or compulsion in religion anyone ?.

I seriously suggest you read the link I provided you with, but I doubt you will. But if yo uwant to discover the real truth if it a good starting point.
04-13-2010, 07:30 PM
(04-13-2010 04:37 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  Since said GOD doesn't exist, I guess we can conclude this moot.. And lets not forget all the other "GODS" out there that people worship.. You have to love people waring over fallacies, or who's GOD is really the GOD of all GODS.. And you have love it when people pretend to know the "divine truth", or the moral Will of a deity.. Pandering to putting words in ones mouth in order to give false credibility to ones religious position..

You've gotta love it when people pretend to know the "divine truth", or perhaps the truth of the divine.

????????????????
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2010 08:22 PM by TheJackel.)
(04-13-2010 07:30 PM)kevlar Wrote:  
(04-13-2010 04:37 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  Since said GOD doesn't exist, I guess we can conclude this moot.. And lets not forget all the other "GODS" out there that people worship.. You have to love people waring over fallacies, or who's GOD is really the GOD of all GODS.. And you have love it when people pretend to know the "divine truth", or the moral Will of a deity.. Pandering to putting words in ones mouth in order to give false credibility to ones religious position..

You've gotta love it when people pretend to know the "divine truth", or perhaps the truth of the divine.

Knowing that divinity follows a progressive and regressive flow of complexity ought to know that the highest level of divinity can not exist without the lowest level of divinity.. Divinity is actually an evolutionary model and is irrelevant to this discussion..

Hence, I do not need to know the entire sum total of what there is to know about our planet to have an extremely accurate understanding of it, or to know that it is indeed a planet..

To put this into context, I could try to write an infinite description about a 1 inch crack in the ground just based on the position of every atom in relation to every other atom in the entirety of existence at any given moment during Earth's rotation around the sun and our Galaxies movement through Space.. And none of that would be required to know that this crack in the ground was created by myself with a butter knife..
04-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:You mentioned that most are Jewish or Christian women who have married Muslim men
u want to convert the topic to women only as u imagine they r weak personality than men, ok,though i know women will be offended of u when know that but I'll reply u with one example. may also be good for our atheist friends:-

[37 South Korean soldiers became Muslim recently. A total of 51 soldiers attend mosques regularly. According to the commander, all of the soldiers were atheists before coming to Iraq, reports ITAR-TASS.
Their road to Islam “began relatively long time ago after reading the Koran; the reading helped them to grasp the essence of the religion.” Those who return back to their hometown in South Korea express their wish “to return to Iraq”; also they would like “locals to understand that they came with purely humanitarian mission and will abide by the laws of the religion.”]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Legal? Rabbi - why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good?!? woody68 21 4,533 09-05-2013 07:49 AM
Last Post: Occam's Chainsaw
  American woman converted to Islam biomed 4 1,199 09-15-2011 12:18 PM
Last Post: IMtM
  American woman converted to Islam biomed 0 507 07-31-2011 06:58 PM
Last Post: biomed
  converted to Islam because of women’s rights in Islam! sesame 43 4,947 06-01-2010 09:28 AM
Last Post: sesame
  Why I converted to Islam mobkem 3 773 12-11-2009 12:54 AM
Last Post: mobkem

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)