Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It sin of "Romans" clean the sin of "Adam" ?
09-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi my brothers christians or the others religions .... I have a question and i hope i will find a answer and respect ..... and this is my subject :
I dont blame that the Jews killed Jesus , it's your Bible Blamed them and it's confirmed in your Bible at
Ac 9:23 And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him:
Joh 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry,because the Jews sought to kill him.

We the Muslims don't believe that Jesus killed by the jews or romans because God helped him and supported him, but you the christains believe that Jesus killed by the romans or jews
and this verses is the Prove that the Jews were not innocents in that accident ...because they were pushed the romans to kill Jesus many times !!!
But i want to tell you that i don't care who killed Jesus , My concern is ....what is the most greater sin between these two sins "disobedience when he ate of the appel=Adam" or "killing of Jesus=Romans and Jews"
I mean of course the sin of ADAM or the sin of Killing Jesus !!!
But the sin of killing is more more more grave and serious than the sin of "ate appel by Adam" !!!!!!

please
Choose one the sin of "killing Jesus" by Romans or the sin of Adam "ate appele and disobey" what is the most
Awful sin ....then explain why ok
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2009, 01:05 PM
RE: It sin of "Romans" clean the sin of "Adam" ?
Well I'm an atheist and I love to point out the points where the Bible is cruel (and there are many), but I never saw this as one of them. The established authority in Judea during the time of Christ did oppose him. According to the Bible they did plot his death, and they succeeded through the manipulation of Pontius Pilate, who was simply trying to appease the Jews to prevent yet ANOTHER rebellion. So in a sense, those Jews were guilty (though as always, the argument can be made that according to Christianity god is an all-powerful, all-knowing creator, so no one is actually guilty of anything.)

However, that was those Jews. The Bible never curses or condemns all Jews everywhere for the action of those Jews. Indeed, the Jews are seen as god's chosen people (which is another problem, the Bible's blatant racism against non-Jews.) Now it is true various Christian establishments have persecuted Jews, but I just don't see that being backed up in the Bible.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mental illness is a sin MVCC 23 3,762 09-13-2015 04:08 PM
Last Post: Freakonaleash1982
  Presuppositional apologetics is a sin. jamesrgg 9 981 12-06-2014 11:17 AM
Last Post: SomeCallMeDave
  Understanding the Romans 2;12-16 Kraz1992 6 957 06-02-2014 11:41 PM
Last Post: kaleb
  God and Sin. Zephyr 12 1,551 08-06-2013 08:37 PM
Last Post: sorell
  Sin Confession Thread. Azrael17 14 1,478 07-26-2013 11:16 PM
Last Post: Azrael17
  The Unpardonable Sin Lorn 44 3,637 10-02-2011 06:33 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Original Sin doesn't exist in the Bible a91ch 3 1,019 11-01-2009 05:01 AM
Last Post: Azrael17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)