Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JESUS WILL RETURN
12-08-2009, 04:13 PM
JESUS WILL RETURN
The life of Prophet Jesus is full of miracles acknowledged by God, from his birth to his ascension to the sight of God. There is one more miracle to come; one which believers in the two great revealed religions are impatiently waiting to come about: His second coming to Earth.
http://www.harunyahya.tv/videoDetail/Lan...ILL_RETURN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
RE: JESUS WILL RETURN
Yes, Jesus (PBUH) will return some day. I wonder what it will be like when he comes back?
12-11-2009, 01:02 AM
(12-10-2009 02:18 PM)Aamilah Abrar Wrote:  Yes, Jesus (PBUH) will return some day. I wonder what it will be like when he comes back?
of course but u need wait for a long time but there is no way, Allah is only one God and Muhammed is his last Messenger Allah La ilaha Illallah!!! we believe to all messengers but the Prophet Muhammed is the last one! He was sent to all of us! why u guys do not respect to other messengers shame on you all!
02-13-2010, 06:56 AM
(12-11-2009 01:02 AM)Nur Wrote:  
(12-10-2009 02:18 PM)Aamilah Abrar Wrote:  Yes, Jesus (PBUH) will return some day. I wonder what it will be like when he comes back?
of course but u need wait for a long time but there is no way, Allah is only one God and Muhammed is his last Messenger Allah La ilaha Illallah!!! we believe to all messengers but the Prophet Muhammed is the last one! He was sent to all of us! why u guys do not respect to other messengers shame on you all!

NUr, Jesus Christ is our savior and the son of God. WE have the trinity. God the father, God the Son, and God the holy spirit.
02-13-2010, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2010 08:29 AM by minus459.)
Who's impatient
Mankind has an entire UNIVERSE to discover, why would anybody with even half a brain want it to all end now. Those who do need counselling about their suicidal tendencies.
These miracles acknowledged by god what the. God has come out and acknowledged miracles? GOD? You may find it hard to prove that................
02-13-2010, 01:39 PM
(02-13-2010 06:56 AM)meekgirl Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 01:02 AM)Nur Wrote:  

NUr, Jesus Christ is our savior and the son of God. WE have the trinity. God the father, God the Son, and God the holy spirit.

Did Jesus said that he is the son of God? I read the Bible, nowhere did I find the word Trinity there, can you show please?
02-13-2010, 07:07 PM
(02-13-2010 01:39 PM)TruthWon Wrote:  Did Jesus said that he is the son of God? I read the Bible, nowhere did I find the word Trinity there, can you show please?

The term 'Son of God' appears in the Old Testament in several contexts. It can mean an angel, a prophet or a righteous person. In the New Testament Matthew uses the term in the Sermon on the Mouint to refer to the peacemakers. (This is usually translated as "children of God" but the original text says "sons".) It is not until the Nativity narrative in Matthew (written around 80 CE) that we explicitly see the idea of Jesus as the literal Son of God, fathered by God himself. Luke repeats this idea in the context of a more elaborate story.

The Trinity does not appear explicitly in the Bible. (The often quoted passages in Matthew and John are not original and were inserted much later.) The idea of the Trinity goes back to at least the middle of the 2nd century but it took another 200 years and more for it to be precisely defined. However we can see the roots of the idea appearing in the New Testament scriptures. The idea of Jesus as divine appears in Paul well before the Gospels were written, but Jesus was clearly different from Yahweh, that is, God the Father. That plus the Holy Spirit coming at Pentecost and empowering the church in place of the expected return of Jesus resulted in apparently three different divine identities. The formal idea of the Trinity grew out of that.
02-13-2010, 07:23 PM
There is no good evidence that 'jesus' was ever here to begin with. Even if he was (unlikely), people do not 'come back'. There's no coming back.
02-14-2010, 09:56 AM
(02-13-2010 01:39 PM)TruthWon Wrote:  Did Jesus said that he is the son of God? I read the Bible, nowhere did I find the word Trinity there, can you show please?

The demons called Jesus the Son of God read Matthew 8:28-29 and an angel called Jesus the Son of God - Luke 1:35. Various Biblical verses and chapters cleary proves Jesus was more than a prophet (note the lower case p). Various verses, chapters also indicate God on earth.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder: and his name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace in Isaiah 9:6 written 712 BC before Christ. Jesus said I and my Father are one in John 10:30.

And Thomas answered and said unto Him {Jesus) , My Lord and my God. John 20:28 . In the Bible, Jesus is often called the Son of God, which means that He is God made manifest in human form in John 1:1, 14.

What's on
02-14-2010, 10:05 AM
(02-13-2010 07:23 PM)satans_serrated_edge Wrote:  There is no good evidence that 'jesus' was ever here to begin with. Even if he was (unlikely), people do not 'come back'. There's no coming back.

And there it is in a nutshell............people don't come back. That justifies my beliefs and invalidates yours, simply by making that statement. How good is that??

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)