Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JeSuS the Serpent the GoddeSS CiviliZationS and the Vinca script 5500 B.C.
01-28-2010, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 01:01 PM by Raphael.)

I feel some of the best research I have brought forth to date is to be found in this link...the pieces are falling into place...a rather coherent narrative of history emerges.
Some folks on this forum agree:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16484

The facts in that link speak for themselves...much of the evidence I can offer is based on ICE COREs and Pottery/Ceramics....both are known to be better than CARBON DATING or the most common evidence religious folks like to use...cut and paste quotations from their HIS-story book. Sad

All cultures that predate Christianity have bad snakes and snake GODS...
Snakes were revered until the Christians twisted the symbolism into an evil found in the garden...

Christianity was a noted departure from the Serpent Gods.
Here is yet another clue as to why judeao/christians still today speak with forked tongues.
It is in their Naga nature.
Some Christians even will try to make their Kundalini rise.

Sorry but the info I am collecting does not bode well for the sheeple.
All bad evidence about the good snakes and serpents.

Being IGNORANT about the facts of life and then applying a veil of righteous christian logic, just is not right.

namaste

my blog where learning is free of the noise of this place...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/01...-55oo-b-c/

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 07:06 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
RE: JeSuS the Serpent the GoddeSS CiviliZationS and the Vinca script 5500 B.C.
I think I actually follow. I've read the feminist interpretations that you seem to be referring to. It is supposed that the demonization of Goddess-centered cults and snake deities dates back well before Christianity, to a point in time in which male patriarchal sky Gods overtook or began to compete with the chthonic matriarchal religion of old Europe. One might argue that even the Old Testament Leviathan preserves this motif, as well as Yamm and his conflict with Baal Adad.

The problem is that even in India, the story of the evil Vritra stealing the water, which Indra must return by slaying the serpentine beast, the serpent has the same role he does in Europe as a water-dweller or water-blocker who must be destroyed by the thunderer. However, in both Eastern Europe and in India, there are also benevolent Zmey or Nagas respectively who bring rain or plentiful water as well as drought. It seems that the abyssal/underworld serpent always had a good side and a bad side.
01-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Us Gnostic Christians did not follow Judaism's war with pagan serpent symbolism. Nassene and Ophite Gnostic sects are named after such symbolism and indeed, even in the NT one can see snake symbolism upheld by Jesus Christ, e.g.

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up." Why snakes in reference to Jesus Christ? Because snakes came to symbolize resurrection due to their shedding their skins and coming out looking like brand new snakes. Snakes as symbolizing Knowledge comes from knowing that getting to the truth of any matter is often a serpentine journey and not one where straight ahead leads to the goal. And the Ourouboros, or divine snake swallowing its tail represents the life and death cycle and a precursor to the Mobius Strip and Klein Bottle ideas of science. Snake symbolism never has died out as the caduceus symbols are everywhere medical aid is given.
02-14-2010, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 08:27 AM by Raphael.)
(01-28-2010 04:27 PM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  I think I actually follow. I've read the feminist interpretations that you seem to be referring to. It is supposed that the demonization of Goddess-centered cults and snake deities dates back well before Christianity, to a point in time in which male patriarchal sky Gods overtook or began to compete with the chthonic matriarchal religion of old Europe. One might argue that even the Old Testament Leviathan preserves this motif, as well as Yamm and his conflict with Baal Adad.

[Image: Tarot52811.jpg]

the VINCA cultures had much BIRD and SERPENT symbolism.
those are symbols that are still in vogue today as the TAROT illustrates.

(01-28-2010 04:27 PM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  The problem is that even in India, the story of the evil Vritra stealing the water, which Indra must return by slaying the serpentine beast, the serpent has the same role he does in Europe as a water-dweller or water-blocker who must be destroyed by the thunderer. However, in both Eastern Europe and in India, there are also benevolent Zmey or Nagas respectively who bring rain or plentiful water as well as drought. It seems that the abyssal/underworld serpent always had a good side and a bad side.

Exactly
CHRISTIANS DON'T REALIZE THEY ARE STILL IN THE 'DARK AGES', being lead by their noses, a RING of the Lord fashioned for them...
that is why they love their technology.... Big Grin
hahaha

Their awakening is fun to watch...
However I do fear the army of IGNORANT judeao/christians will soon be *ACTIVATED* to don their NAZI uniforms again... Praying

namaste
(01-28-2010 05:40 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Why snakes in reference to Jesus Christ?

bible babblers who try to make their reality fit their script would say what you do.

but in an upside down world...folks usually have it backwards

the question should be ...
Why is jesus a reference to Snakes?

Do I need to remind your inner EWE which came first?
The VINCA cultures, serpents or jeSuS?
Stop trying to make the facts fit your THEORY called jeSuS.
DO YOU or any of your IGNORANT CULT members have proof that the NEO-lithic cultures revered a jeSuS?

bio-mystic the born again polymath, needs his bum slapped? Tongue

SNAKES are WAVEFORMS plotted on xyz
Shamanic visions from long long long ago?
Rainforest shamans take DMT laced botanicals and speak of a serpent world.

The rod that becomes a snake...OR maybe your snake between your legs, becomes an erect rod?
did you know that PRIME numbers when plotted as binary code takes the form of a OBELISK?

duh
dude
you disappoint me.

tree of life has two pillars or two snakes with a third running up the center...
YOU do know that controversy still exists re: 2 strand vs. 3 strand DNA?
Something the noble NOBEL laureate Linus Pauling advocated?

back to the drawing board herr polymath...

You should never have called yourself that.
My expectations of EWE were raised.
But all EWE continue to do...is disappoint me with your IGNORANCE dude.

namaste

02-19-2010, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2010 05:37 PM by lastmikvehlastDay.)
namaste
CHRISTIANS DON'T REALIZE THEY ARE STILL IN THE 'DARK AGES' . . .
Their awakening is fun to watch...
However I do fear the army of IGNORANT judeao/christians will soon be *ACTIVATED* to don their NAZI uniforms again... Praying

If they had any religious "beliefs" at all .. ironically 'the uniformed' were informed by the occult, and swore by the occult

[Image: offtopic.gif]
Back to Topic
(02-14-2010 02:28 PM)biomystic Wrote:  .. but don't want to be offensive to our Hindu friends .. ..

As long as we are all getting "cross-cultural" where is Garuda, Vishnu's eagle ? Any time I am looking at the 'serpent' I am always looking for the bird.

In the book of Revelation it talks of a great Dragon that is cast down. Chr. classically reference the Gospels when it speaks of a place reserved for "the devil and his angels". Is that a place created by God; or is it just a result of them being 'cursed'; or are they going back from where they came? Their 'fate' is alittle puzzling to some

02-22-2010, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2010 02:11 PM by Raphael.)
(02-19-2010 05:29 PM)lastmikvehlastDay Wrote:  As long as we are all getting "cross-cultural" where is Garuda, Vishnu's eagle ? Any time I am looking at the 'serpent' I am always looking for the bird.

agreed Wink
and why only focus only Meso-potamia?
why ignore Meso-america and the Inca?

Who had the condor and the snake with the puma between the two, representing 3 levels or worlds?
Expressed as a sacred cross called the Chakana?

[Image: chakana.gif][Image: 220px-Bones_logo.jpg]

chakana

Is 22 degrees and 3 minutes CODED as 322? Cool
322 = skull and bones secret society logo.

Quote:Chakana (or Inca Cross, Chakana) is the three-stepped cross equivalent symbolic of what is known in other mythologies as the Tree of Life, World Tree and so on. Through a central axis a shaman journeyed in trance to the lower plane or Underworld and the higher levels inhabited by the superior gods to enquire into the causes of misfortune on the Earth plane. The snake, puma, and condor are totemic representatives of the three levels.

http://www.lightmatterphotography.com/p6...#h35016922
Cusco Peru
The condor, puma, and snake: symbols of the three worlds in Inca mythology
NOTE the rectangular box in the center... Angelic

more Chakana info:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...9a#p217399

[Image: photo6.jpg]

I like the above image of the puma, along with the meander key/fret and in the bottom right, we can clearly see it spells ISIS. Big Grin

serpents = S = waveforms... Wink

namaste

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)