Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jehovah: a mindless slaughterer!
05-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Jehovah: a mindless slaughterer!
Just on account of the “Universal Flood” this rabid deity killed millions of humans and millions of animal species!
[Believing the fable, naturally.]
Question: Do you have Jehovah’s Witnesses walking around your suburb?
Watch it.
They witness and serve that mindless deity!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2009, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2009 07:43 AM by Stereophonic.)
RE: Jehovah: a mindless slaughterer!
Hey Julio,

You appear to have a zealous desire for your perceptions of justice and fair play, and of course it is God who gives us these desires and makes possible our perceptions; still, this is a forum with rules, and I will simply ask you to note the following two rules:

1. Be respectful. This one rule summarizes all other rules and any which may not be specifically stated.
2. No personal attacks. While debating is encouraged, pointless fighting and name calling is not.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
05-29-2009, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2009 08:41 AM by julio.)
(05-29-2009 05:56 AM)Stereophonic Wrote:  Hey Julio,

You appear to have a zealous desire for your perceptions of justice and fair play, and of course it is God who gives us these desires and makes possible our perceptions; still, this is a forum with rules, and I will simply ask you to note the following two rules:

1. Be respectful. This one rule summarizes all other rules and any which may not be specifically stated.
2. No personal attacks. While debating is encouraged, pointless fighting and name calling is not.
Understood.
Yet, I wasn't disrespectful to anybody in particular.
JWs are an urban pest here where I live [Johannesburg south] and I have had several confrontations with them on their disrespect for democratic rule, which grants them freedom to walk around the streets, while subversivily attacking the same laws, insinuating that the IDOL they worship [Jehovah] is going to destroy everything in the universe, including the democratic governments of the world!
They tell me Jehovah is going to bring back a brutal monarchy where he will rule with an iron fist, the evil ruler.
They tell me Jehovah is going to make new heavens and a new earth, but when I retort asking what on earth is wrong with the heavens for heaven's sake, that Jehovah needs to make new ones, they turn their back on me and off they go muttering something in tongues I don't understand!...
Is that fair, do you think?...
05-29-2009, 09:00 AM
(05-29-2009 08:39 AM)julio Wrote:  ...Yet, I wasn't disrespectful to anybody in particular...JWs are an urban pest here where I live [Johannesburg south]...Is that fair, do you think?...

I understand. We have JWs where I live, also, and I just ignore them.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
06-01-2009, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 09:52 AM by summer.)
Do you know why JW go door to door? let me share that with you.
1.) Matt. 24:14
2.) luke 8:1 Jesus went preaching.
3.) 1 timothy 4:16
And there is reasons that the flood came. God told Noah to tell everyone that there will be a flood (to those who follow Satan) so Noah preached as much as he can, no one believed him..... and they deny to join god.. it ended up to rain 40 days n 40 night, and those who listen to Noah, and god, lived.
And now there will be another thing called Armageddon, Matt. 23:3- helps u understand what is comming, and so JW are preaching as Noah has, to save as many as we can, and to get to know the truth.
Maybe that cleared some confusion?
06-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Honestly, I don't think he was confused. I think he's of the opinion that the actions of man do not justify the wholesale slaughter of the world's population. You're telling me that every single person in the world, save for Noah the drunkard and his family, were guilty and wicked? What about the children? And was there truly no remnant of good people?

No. I doubt that Noah was the only blameless one. And although I don't say it with such ire, I do agree that his actions in the flood, and in countless incidents after the flood, make him an evil and bloodlusting deity.

If he exists, which thankfully he does not.
07-17-2009, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2009 08:01 PM by Raphael.)
(05-29-2009 01:29 AM)julio Wrote:  Question: Do you have Jehovah’s Witnesses walking around your suburb?
Watch it.

I had one come by my place just recently... Praise

[Image: Bab-IluGateofGod.jpg]

I showed them a Freemason reference to Jehovah and the Bab-ilu and the Gate of God and the Swastika and the magic of 369.

They won't be coming back...
They thought they had seen the devil...
I love holding up my mirror to people and seeing them flee from their own pathetic shadows.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-21-2009, 01:51 PM
I've had Jehovah's witnesses coming round to my door twice. The first time they didn't say who they were and pretended to be marketing wildlife protection and gave me a leaflet with a cute fluffy penguin on the front. Once they had gone, after saying they would come back, I opened the leaflet and found the religious one tucked inside. They never came back to me at that address. Seemed a bit wet to me.

Second time was at another house, and I have a habit of wearing a dressing gown over my normal clothes when it's cold in the house - sort of a house coat. So I opened the door in my dressing gown to meet a teenage boy and his mother. The boy just gawped at me and stammered. And anyway if you say you are a christian they just back away anyway. If they behave like this all the time I wonder how they attain any followers at all from the general public. Perhaps they don't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How much do you know about Jehovah's Witnesses? Ricky321 1 301 09-16-2014 02:58 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  Jehovah's Witnesses shiverleaf15 78 3,859 09-16-2014 02:55 PM
Last Post: Ricky321

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)