Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus Has died and Quran says so.
11-27-2009, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009 06:24 AM by RAVEN200.)
Jesus Has died and Quran says so.
[5:118] “I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things."

Also

Chapter 3 Verse 55.

http://www.multimediaquran.com/quran/003/003-055.htm

3:55 idh qaalal-laahu yaa 'Iysaa in-niy mutawaf-fiyka wa raafi'Uka ilay-ya wa muTah-hiruka minal-ladhiyna kafaruu wa jaa'Ilul-ladhiynat-taba'UUka fawqal-ladhiyna kafaruu ilaa yawmil qiyaamah* thum-ma ilay-ya marji'Ukum fa aHkumu baynakum fiymaa kuntum fiyhi takhtalifuun

Now normally they translate this verse as (raise thee to myself) but as you can clearly see in the arabic the word muta is there which means death in arabic.

The Holy Quran fully agrees with the fact that Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) did not die on the cross and that neither was he raised alive upto heaven.

The quran states that we saved him from crusifixtion and at the same time it also states that Hadhrat Isa has died.

Therefore the conventional muslim belief that hadhrat Isa will come back down from the Sky is incorrect.

The second coming of hadhrat Isa was a spiritual one and it took place in Qadian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2009, 09:15 AM
RE: Jesus Has died and Quran says so.
(11-27-2009 06:15 AM)RAVEN200 Wrote:  [5:118] “I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things."

Also

Chapter 3 Verse 55.

3:55 idh qaalal-laahu yaa 'Iysaa in-niy mutawaf-fiyka wa raafi'Uka ilay-ya wa muTah-hiruka minal-ladhiyna kafaruu wa jaa'Ilul-ladhiynat-taba'UUka fawqal-ladhiyna kafaruu ilaa yawmil qiyaamah* thum-ma ilay-ya marji'Ukum fa aHkumu baynakum fiymaa kuntum fiyhi takhtalifuun

Now normally they translate this verse as (raise thee to myself) but as you can clearly see in the arabic the word muta is there which means death in arabic.

The Holy Quran fully agrees with the fact that Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) did not die on the cross and that neither was he raised alive upto heaven.

The quran states that we saved him from crusifixtion and at the same time it also states that Hadhrat Isa has died.

Therefore the conventional muslim belief that hadhrat Isa will come back down from the Sky is incorrect.

The second coming of hadhrat Isa was a spiritual one and it took place in Qadian.

What shall we do with this after all? who cares.
Beside every1 in world is happy that the imposter and fake prophet (Mirza Ghulam), fell on his own pooh and died eating it as well.
11-27-2009, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009 09:52 AM by RAVEN200.)
(11-27-2009 09:15 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  
(11-27-2009 06:15 AM)RAVEN200 Wrote:  [5:118] “I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things."

Also

Chapter 3 Verse 55.

Beside every1 in world is happy that the imposter and fake prophet (Mirza Ghulam), fell on his own pooh and died eating it as well.

Shows your pathetic mentality, If you admit that Jesus has died and he was not to return again in his physical sense then are you saying that the Holy Prophets prophecy of the Massih and Mahdi to come were wrong. (NaUSBILLAH)

You call yourself a muslim yet you go against the Quran you ridicule the very Massih and Mahdi who came to open the eyes of people like you blinded by self arrogance and lead by munafiq clerics.

Saddens me to see that muslims today are doing exactly the same as the Jews did to Jesus when he proclaimed he was the massiah for there time.

May Allah open your eyes, and save you from perishing yourself.

If you have something sensible to comment then comment in relation to Jesus and his second coming.

Show me where the Quran states that Jesus will come down from the sky and that he will kill all non muslims with the Mahdi assisting him.

What is more insane, what I say or what you believe?
11-27-2009, 12:27 PM
(11-27-2009 09:49 AM)RAVEN200 Wrote:  
(11-27-2009 09:15 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  

Also

Chapter 3 Verse 55.

Shows your pathetic mentality, If you admit that Jesus has died and he was not to return again in his physical sense then are you saying that the Holy Prophets prophecy of the Massih and Mahdi to come were wrong. (NaUSBILLAH)

You call yourself a muslim yet you go against the Quran you ridicule the very Massih and Mahdi who came to open the eyes of people like you blinded by self arrogance and lead by munafiq clerics.

Saddens me to see that muslims today are doing exactly the same as the Jews did to Jesus when he proclaimed he was the massiah for there time.

May Allah open your eyes, and save you from perishing yourself.

If you have something sensible to comment then comment in relation to Jesus and his second coming.

Show me where the Quran states that Jesus will come down from the sky and that he will kill all non muslims with the Mahdi assisting him.

What is more insane, what I say or what you believe?

It doesnt care, as Qadiani's are not part of muslim community.
You think you know Quranic arabic more thn native arabs?
Realy, no1 realy cares wat you are talking and stating here, because every1 knows its now true.
01-02-2010, 11:12 AM
The Bible which came before the Qu'ran contradicts that.

What's on
04-22-2010, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 03:22 PM by IslamWillConcour.)
(01-02-2010 11:12 AM)Aijan7d Wrote:  The Bible which came before the Qu'ran contradicts that.

According to Islam Jesus was raised up to God (Quran 4:158). To make the analogy, God carried Jesus up to heaven in a whirlwind at some point during Jesus' life. Whether or not God did this because Jesus faced a crucifixion is uncertain. The crucifixion of Jesus is not an attested historical event and may have been nothing more than Paul's invention (See article on main web page entitled "Deconstructing Isaiah 53 & The Crucifixion/Resurrection.") However, if Jesus were in some kind of trouble, God would have raised Jesus up before the evil deed was inflicted on him. As a former Christian I know this is not easy to accept at first glance. In fact, when I first heard this I could not believe the audacity to make such a statement! That changed when I learned that the phenomenon of pulling prophets off the face of the earth had happened before in the Bible. There could never be a better time for it to happen again. Here are some other situations where God did this before:

Genesis 5:21-24 Enoch was sixty-five years old when he begot Metuselah. After the birth of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God for three hundred years, and had other sons and daughters. He lived three hundred and sixty-five years. Enoch walked with God, and then was seen no more, because God had taken him away.

2 Kings 2:11-13 They went on, talking as they went, and suddenly there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire, which separated them from one another, and Elijah was carried up to heaven in a whirlwind. At the sight Elisha cried out, My father, my father, the chariot and the horsemen of Israel! and he saw him no more. He picked up the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan.

Moreover, the Quran clearly says that Jesus was not crucified.

Quran 4:157
"And their SAYING: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it was made to appear to them so and most surely those who DIFFER therein are only in a DOUBT about it; they have NO KNOWLEDGE RESPECTING IT, but only follow a CONJECTURE, and they killed him not for sure." M.H. Shakir, Yusaf Ali

This verse is referring to people in Muhammad's time who made the claim that Jesus was killed (see verse 153 of the same Surah which indicates it was people in Muhammad's time.)

The following verse also shows that Jesus was never crucified but rather taken up to heaven just as Enoch and Elijah as stated above.

Quran 3:55
"And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so I will decide between you concerning that in which you differed."

This above verse where God said "I am going to terminate the period of your stay" most likely would not have been made to Jesus while he was dieing on a cross. This verse was probably made to Jesus during his ministry. Hence, Jesus' disciples appear to have recorded this statement.

John 16:7,13 Jesus said,

"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. But when he the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." (NIV)
04-22-2010, 03:26 PM
(01-02-2010 11:12 AM)Aijan7d Wrote:  The Bible which came before the Qu'ran contradicts that.

Yet the bible has alot of mistakes, and The Quran doesnt even have one Error. The bible was written by a 3rd person view and when moses died who finished is part? Please explain that to me.
04-29-2010, 06:00 AM
(04-22-2010 03:26 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  

Yet the bible has alot of mistakes, and The Quran doesnt even have one Error. The bible was written by a 3rd person view and when moses died who finished is part? Please explain that to me.

What hogwash of Book idolators, the very mistaken idea the Quran doesn't have any errors! Try proving to archeologists and biologists that "Adam" and "Eve" existed, or "Noah", or "Abraham" and "Sarah", or "Moses" and the Exodus" that Muhammad took as real history.

Muhammad wasn't given accurate historical knowledge by Allah and now, just like all the other Abrahamic religions, Muhammad's Islam has lost its basic spiritual authority when "Adam and Eve" turn out to be Hebrew renditions of pagan Sumerian and Babylonian Creation myths, "Noah" is the Hebrew version of the far older Babylonian Flood story, and "Abraham" and "Sarah" turn out to be Hebrew personifications of Vedic deities, Brahma and Sarasvati. You can't base any spiritual authority on a confusion of gods which is what Abrahamic religions are based on.
05-01-2010, 09:13 AM

Also

Chapter 3 Verse 55.

PHP Code:
We cant read Quran and say what We think about that
it is god speech 
and It is clear that we  may Make mistakes
see this Page 
anam verse 60

it is he who makes you to die by night, knowing what you have gained by day, and then resurrects you so that an ordained term is realized. to him you shall return, and he will tell you of what you have been doing.

Anaam Verse 60
and in this place what the mean of that word
is we die in night or there are another Concept
and in the verse said motavafa that not Muta

word Muta has more than one mean and Similarly Many Words in Quran
PHP Code:
Muta cant be translate Die in this place
may it mean is Get one thing completely 

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2010, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2010 02:32 PM by biomystic.)
If Muslims cannot prove Abraham and Sarah are not Hebrew personifications of the Vedic deities, Brahma and Sarasvati, nothing Muhammad said or Moses or Paul has any spiritual authority behind it because they each took the story of Abraham as literal history. As for Adam and Eve, Noah, and the rest, they too are borrowed polytheistic pagan myths reworked to "prove" monotheism. Without the teachings of God matching historical reality you have nothing but ancient men's primitive ideas and that's not something one should anchor one's spiritual beliefs on in the 21st century. Spiritual knowledge and material reality have to match in order to validate teachings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does the Quran say Jesus has died? muslimink0 2 283 01-31-2017 07:35 AM
Last Post: muhammad_isa

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)