Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus. The slowest God in history.
07-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Jesus. The slowest God in history.
[/b]Jesus. The slowest God in history.

Jesus Christ, Revelation 22:12-13

"And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according to his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Not believing in a real Jesus and just thinking of him as an archetype, I am not particularly surprised that he has yet to --come quickly -- back to us.

I have no idea as to why he did not hang around and do the savior bit at the time of his supposed resurrection and why Jesus abandoned the ancients and us to the conditions we have faced. Even today, about 16,000 of us starve to death daily, 75 million of us are recognized slave and at least 1 billion women are still oppressed by men. Not to mention all the gays that we have denigrated and discriminated against, without just cause, all this time.

As believers, you may also have pondered why such a long 2000 year wait. This, in light of the fact, that he even said that the time of the end was at hand to his disciples .
This delay cannot be because of our free will because God of the O T clearly demonstrated that He had not respect for it and He certainly did not consider the free will of those that He killed or had killed back then. Their free will choice was to live, not die.

If he wanted relevance to us, I would think that he would be here and not an absentee God.

Could it be that Jesus is just a myth or is He just slow?

What is quickly in God time?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2010, 03:27 PM
RE: Jesus. The slowest God in history.
Well, his divinity was probably mythological, but we are pretty sure a guy by the name of Joshua of Nazareth existed about 2,000 years ago. And quickly in God time is relative, since, paraphrasing psalms, it says that a thousand years is like 1 day for God (which is why Jews believe that after 6 God "days", or 6000 years after the beginning, the world will end).

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Had to wait until the end of the age of Pisces. It's the Age of Aquarius now and the return of the Spirit of Christ is nigh.
07-16-2010, 05:13 PM
(07-16-2010 04:03 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Had to wait until the end of the age of Pisces. It's the Age of Aquarius now and the return of the Spirit of Christ is nigh.
I find it humorous that people try to justify their predictions of the end of the world of stuff ranging from astrology to numerology to Nostradamus. It's just what makes us humans--we want to believe something, so we will take any inane fact and try to prove our point.
Argument to consequence: Wishful thinking.

We are no closer to any resurrection or whatnot because the Earth is in another...
Actually.
We're not even in Aquarius. That starts in 2600. Silly.

07-16-2010, 11:51 PM
(07-16-2010 05:13 PM)vociferous Wrote:  
(07-16-2010 04:03 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Had to wait until the end of the age of Pisces. It's the Age of Aquarius now and the return of the Spirit of Christ is nigh.
I find it humorous that people try to justify their predictions of the end of the world of stuff ranging from astrology to numerology to Nostradamus. It's just what makes us humans--we want to believe something, so we will take any inane fact and try to prove our point.

We are no closer to any resurrection or whatnot because the Earth is in another...
Actually.

Sillier you, trying to debunk astrology one place and confirm it in another. The Aquarian Age started right on time, popular conceptual time, as this is a spiritual mass movement and one not dictated by exact stellar positions which have become lost in translation through the ages. The defining moment for the transition from the Piscean Age to the Age of Aquarius happened in the year 2000 with the advent of the identification of God as Humanity evolved and transformed in the distant future into the Godhead. This Great Gnosis was the beginning of Christian Humanism which will spread throughout the world replacing all other major religions because it bridges spiritual consciousness with human evolution, a notion not found in prior religious worship of God or in previous theories of science except the "biomystical" one of my biomystic predecessor, Teihard de Chardin.
07-17-2010, 12:33 AM
(07-16-2010 11:51 PM)biomystic Wrote:  

Actually.

Sillier you, trying to debunk astrology one place and confirm it in another. The Aquarian Age started right on time, popular conceptual time, as this is a spiritual mass movement and one not dictated by exact stellar positions which have become lost in translation through the ages. The defining moment for the transition from the Piscean Age to the Age of Aquarius happened in the year 2000 with the advent of the identification of God as Humanity evolved and transformed in the distant future into the Godhead. This Great Gnosis was the beginning of Christian Humanism which will spread throughout the world replacing all other major religions because it bridges spiritual consciousness with human evolution, a notion not found in prior religious worship of God or in previous theories of science except the "biomystical" one of my biomystic predecessor, Teihard de Chardin.

I'm not confirming astrology; I'm confirming what the International something Astronomical Union defined as the time when the equinox procession between Pisces and Aquarius occurs.

Also, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. People are become more, not less secular. Unless the great trick is that people suddenly become Christian in 2012, it's very doubtable.

07-17-2010, 05:05 AM
(07-16-2010 03:22 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  [/b]Jesus. The slowest God in history.

"And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according to his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Not believing in a real Jesus and just thinking of him as an archetype, I am not particularly surprised that he has yet to --come quickly -- back to us.

I have no idea as to why he did not hang around and do the savior bit at the time of his supposed resurrection and why Jesus abandoned the ancients and us to the conditions we have faced. Even today, about 16,000 of us starve to death daily, 75 million of us are recognized slave and at least 1 billion women are still oppressed by men. Not to mention all the gays that we have denigrated and discriminated against, without just cause, all this time.

As believers, you may also have pondered why such a long 2000 year wait. This, in light of the fact, that he even said that the time of the end was at hand to his disciples .
This delay cannot be because of our free will because God of the O T clearly demonstrated that He had not respect for it and He certainly did not consider the free will of those that He killed or had killed back then. Their free will choice was to live, not die.

If he wanted relevance to us, I would think that he would be here and not an absentee God.

Regards
DL
is it not possible to sort out this mess our selves .
07-17-2010, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 06:35 AM by Greatest I am.)
(07-16-2010 03:27 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Well, his divinity was probably mythological, but we are pretty sure a guy by the name of Joshua of Nazareth existed about 2,000 years ago. And quickly in God time is relative, since, paraphrasing psalms, it says that a thousand years is like 1 day for God (which is why Jews believe that after 6 God "days", or 6000 years after the beginning, the world will end).

Probably?
Hedging our bets are we?

Regards
DL

Had to wait?
There goes God's free will to act when He wants.

Regards
DL

Actually.

I like the slant of this prediction as Ii have claimed contact wit a cosmic consciousness that I call a Godhead but few believe or give veracity to my apotheosis.
If what you say is true, people are not ready to believe in the invisible realm.

Regards
DL
(07-17-2010 05:05 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  
(07-16-2010 03:22 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  [/b]Jesus. The slowest God in history.

Regards
DL
is it not possible to sort out this mess our selves .

Absolutely. If we can find leadership or unity of purpose.
Presently, we have too many chiefs and not enough Indians. So to speak.

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
07-17-2010, 06:45 AM
(07-17-2010 12:33 AM)vociferous Wrote:  

Actually.

I'm not confirming astrology; I'm confirming what the International something Astronomical Union defined as the time when the equinox procession between Pisces and Aquarius occurs.

Also, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. People are become more, not less secular. Unless the great trick is that people suddenly become Christian in 2012, it's very doubtable.

When the Gospel of Humanity is known around the world, Christianity, still at the top of worldwide religious belief, will reach present day secular thinkers and set a new wave of Christian believers into the world who can and will convert secular humanists and thus avoid the End Times facing traditional Abrahamic religions.
07-17-2010, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 07:22 AM by Raphael.)
(07-16-2010 03:27 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Well, his divinity was probably mythological, but we are pretty sure a guy by the name of Joshua of Nazareth existed about 2,000 years ago.

jesus
joshua

nonsense dude
what nonsense
THOSE were COMMON given names back then ...
Ever notice that rarely in the bible babble stories are we given surnames ...

and even in names like Leonardo DA VINCI or Leonardo DA PISA (fibonacci dude) we are told DA (da = where they are from, the place in space), like Vinci or Pisa.

da GET IT?
in da WEST it is the place mentioned not the last name?
hmm

But in the EAST it is different?
Here is a list of the most common surnames in CHINA:

1. Chen (Chan)
2. Lin
3. Huang (Hwang, Hwong)
4. Li (Lee)
5. Zhang (Chang)
6. Wu (U, O, Oh)
7. Wang (Wong)
8. Cai (Tsai)
9. Liu

Over 50% of all Chinese people have one of these nine Chinese family names. And just 50 different family names are sufficient to name 90% of the population of China, that is, over a billion people.
That is a significant portion of the world!

So then what was jesus last name dude?

ANOTHER part of the mystery created eh?
OBVIOUSLY how can you trace the family TREE if its ROOTS are not exposed?

So what are the last names of Mary and Joseph and Moses and Noah and and and and?
LONG LIST dude.
And those sAIN'Ts never ever came marching in either.
THEY WERE SCRIPTED in.

AH it is OBVIOUS that the herd of sheeple are just one big happy family united by the miracle worker, who went by the very common name (2000 years ago) of jesus?

What was jesus, the miracle worker's last name?
Was it Chen, Wang or maybe Wu?

There is so much nonsense in this biblical narrative, which REALLY SHOULD NOT to be taken LITERALLY.

duh that is a step back in TIME.
TIME to move forward and SLAY THE LITERAL WANKER CALLED JESUS>

The LITERAL version of jesus is the problem with the WEST.
HENCE the world's problem.

IF jesus the boy wonder did arrive alive, he would have left a 'theory of everything' before he departed?

I would think.
So what is it?

I know but YOU will not SEE it, till EWE let go of your self-inflicted BLINDNESS.
Want me to lance your wound with my holy blood, sweat and tears?

Do EWE want to know how jesus embedded math/geometry into his parables?
Praying

Just ask.
BUT I know EWE will not.
EWE shall reBLEAT some kind of scripted nonsense to this post.
Maybe even cut and paste last week's sermon in these pages?

namaste
(07-17-2010 06:45 AM)biomystic Wrote:  When the Gospel of Humanity is known around the world, Christianity, still at the top of worldwide religious belief, will reach present day secular thinkers and set a new wave of Christian believers into the world who can and will convert secular humanists and thus avoid the End Times facing traditional Abrahamic religions.

CHRISTIANITY still on top....embracing the HEATHEN MAYA CALENDER?
EWE are joking correct?
Duh at what point did the bible babblers trade in their GREGORIAN calender?
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hello anybody home?

what OBVIOUS nonsense....it has been only 500 years since the crucifix waving holier-than-thou conquistador Christians wiped out 60 million heathens.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
And it has been only 65 years since christians put on NAZI costumes and rounded up the jews again.
4-6 million were slaughtered, put on cattle cars?
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
anybody home...the lights are on, but.....

are you any different than other jesus theorists on this forumm who use whatever information available from all sources, to TWIST their version of reality to fit their version of jesus?

I suspect not.
EWE fit the bill...(ever notice what is on the $ bill?)
I see the page you linked to discusses the GOSPEL OF THOMAS.

dude that is heretical to anybody associated with only the 4 Gospels.
So remind HOW that site EWE linked to is going to convert Vatican bible babblers?

eh?

I would love to discuss how the Gospel of Thomas helps expose the Vatican Ruse too.
But are EWE prepared to go a step further where we link the Gospel of Thomas to SCIENCE like phi, and the 114 Suras of the Koran?

ready to move UP a level dude?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is God/Jesus giving God/Jesus to God/Jesus, giving a sacrifice? Greatest I am 0 792 04-03-2010 12:28 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
Exclamation God, History, and World Events Today Part 1(with VIDEO) Question_It 0 911 11-12-2008 09:53 AM
Last Post: Question_It

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)