Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus and the Trinity---
05-11-2012, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 08:22 PM by theMadJW.)
Jesus and the Trinity---
---no connection...
Ever hear of Jesus mentioning theTrinity, the Triune Godhead, Co-Equal, Hypostaic Union, Divine essences, Divine Natures, God-the-Son, God-the-GHOST, Hypostasis, Homoousios, Perichoresis , Godman, Omnipresence,Incarnation, Sacred Mystery, God in three persons, Dual nature, incarnate, reincarnate, first person of the trinity, second person of the trinity, third person of the trinity, or God -man ?

And these are only SOME of the absurd terms that have been fabricated to deceive!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: Jesus and the Trinity---
I have to agree, that I have never heard Jesus say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of Jesus, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of Jesus at all. You make a good point.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
05-13-2012, 07:31 PM
(05-13-2012 05:49 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  I have to agree, that I have never heard Jesus say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of Jesus, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of Jesus at all. You make a good point.

Thanks, EA!
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
So, if you wish to continue down this line of thinking.... You replace Jesus, with your name for God, and you have the exact same thing.

05-13-2012, 08:22 PM
(05-13-2012 08:03 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  So, if you wish to continue down this line of thinking.... You replace Jesus, with your name for God, and you have the exact same thing.

You have just revealed your Complete Ignorance.
05-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Surely I have. Feel free to help me with it, with some actual explanation. Give it a shot. You might be able to teach me something.

05-14-2012, 03:52 AM
(05-13-2012 08:22 PM)theMadJW Wrote:  
(05-13-2012 08:03 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  So, if you wish to continue down this line of thinking.... You replace Jesus, with your name for God, and you have the exact same thing.

You have just revealed your Complete Ignorance.

In fact, the exact opposite has happened. Fancy that.
05-14-2012, 09:47 AM
"You replace Jesus, with your name for God, and you have the exact same thing."

The reason it's impossible for me to take this seriously is i don't believe Atheist an idiot.

One true God is the same as a Triune Three-in-One-Oil God?
With all the fabricated theological psychobabble, such as:

theTrinity, the Triune Godhead, Co-Equal, Hypostaic Union, Divine essences, Divine Natures, God-the-Son, God-the-GHOST, Hypostasis, Homoousios, Perichoresis , Godman, Omnipresence,Incarnation, Sacred Mystery, God in three persons, Dual nature, incarnate, reincarnate, first person of the trinity, second person of the trinity, third person of the trinity, or God -man ?

Only a complete idiot would say the two are the same.
05-14-2012, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2012 10:20 AM by rocketboy9000.)
Quote:I have to agree, that I have never heard Jesus say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of Jesus, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of Jesus at all.
I have to agree, that I have never heard God say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of God, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of God at all.

Now do you get what he meant?
05-14-2012, 11:02 AM
(05-14-2012 10:19 AM)rocketboy9000 Wrote:  
Quote:I have to agree, that I have never heard Jesus say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of Jesus, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of Jesus at all.
I have to agree, that I have never heard God say any of those things. In fact, all I have every read of God, has been second hand accounts of things he might have said, if the actual so called eyewitnesses actually saw anything of God at all.

Now do you get what he meant?

This post is about what the Bible says Jesus said versus what the churches say Jesus said- get what I mean? He doesn't.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)