Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus is God says Koran...
08-18-2009, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 11:20 PM by Visqueen.)
Jesus is God says Koran...
Jesus Knows the Hour

*post deleted

Apple - the rules have changed on the forum since you first posted this thread. As indicated on the main page, debate against any particular faith is no longer allowed within that faith's subsection of the Religion of the World section.

Please also review the rules regarding copy/paste.*
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2009, 06:19 AM
RE: Jesus is God says Koran...
are u ok ?
what are you talking about
what translation you used ?!! and what language are you translating from ?
here the verses and tell me how they say Jesus is God
(yusuf ali translation)
sura 43
57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
59. He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.
60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the earth.
61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

81. Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."
82. Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)! (He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)!
83. So leave them to babble and play (with vanities) until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised.
84. It is He Who is Allah in heaven and Allah on earth; and He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
85. And blessed is He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all between them: with Him is the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgment): and to Him shall ye be brought back.
86. And those whom they invoke besides Allah have no power of intercession;- only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him).

http://www.theholyquran.org/
08-19-2009, 09:02 AM
(08-19-2009 06:19 AM)derprinz Wrote:  are u ok ?
what are you talking about
what translation you used ?!! and what language are you translating from ?
here the verses and tell me how they say Jesus is God
(yusuf ali translation)
sura 43
57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
59. He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.
60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the earth.
61. And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

81. Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."
82. Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)! (He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)!
83. So leave them to babble and play (with vanities) until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised.
84. It is He Who is Allah in heaven and Allah on earth; and He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
85. And blessed is He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all between them: with Him is the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgment): and to Him shall ye be brought back.
86. And those whom they invoke besides Allah have no power of intercession;- only he who bears witness to the Truth, and they know (him).

http://www.theholyquran.org/

We use the original Arabic.

What Arabic words would you like to discuss...?
08-29-2009, 10:49 AM
There is No god But Allah ,, Allah has no gender, Allah has no father or mother and there is no son of Allah Allah is only one and Allah has power over all the things
08-29-2009, 11:00 AM
I completely agree with everything you said until the "But Allah" part.

Just again proving that Christians and Muslims are really atheists, with one exception.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-29-2009, 02:13 PM
(08-29-2009 10:49 AM)Arsil Mansoori Wrote:  There is No god But Allah ,, Allah has no gender, Allah has no father or mother and there is no son of Allah Allah is only one and Allah has power over all the things

That's not what the Koran says.
08-29-2009, 10:34 PM
i'm also thinking that's not right there is a mistake with the translate or something (I'm from Belgium my English is not good srry for that)
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 09:14 PM by Islam=True.)
(08-18-2009 12:49 PM)Apple7 Wrote:  Jesus Knows the Hour

Twice, in sura 43, Jesus Christ (i.e. the Son), is accurately described as possessing knowledge of The Resurrection…

ولما ضرب ابن مريم مثلا إذا قومك منه يصدون وقالوا ءألهتنا خير أم هو ما ضربوه لك إلا جدلا بل هم قوم خصمون إن هو إلا عبد أنعمنا عليه وجعلنه مثلا لبني إسرءيل ولو نشاء لجعلنا منكم ملئكة في الأرض يخلفون وإنه لعلم للساعة فلا تمترن بها واتبعون هذا صرط مستقيم

Walamma duriba ibnu maryama mathalan itha qawmuka minhu yasiddoona waqaloo aalihatuna khayrun am huwa ma daraboohu laka illa jadalan bal hum qawmun khasimoona in huwa illa AAabdun anAAamna AAalayhi wajaAAalnahu mathalan libanee isra-eela walaw nashao lajaAAalna minkum mala-ikatan fee al-ardi yakhlufoona wa-innahu laAAilmun lilssaAAati fala tamtarunna biha waittabiAAooni hatha siratun mustaqeemun

And only Mary's Son, held up (as) a sign on your nation, from Him they start raising clamor. And they said: "Are our gods better or He?” That they set Him forth to you except disputation, but they, a nation (of) contentious people. Indeed He except a slave; we have bestowed blessings on Him, and we made Him a sign to Israel’s sons. And if we will, truly we made from your angels upon the earth, they succeed. And truly He (has) knowledge to The Resurrection, so have no doubt on account of it, and follow Me, this exact right path. (43.57 – 61)

Here, only Jesus Christ is described as being a sign to the people.

Jesus is stated to be an exception (i.e. in a class all by Himself, via “illa”) both to the disputing people, and also as a mere slave.

Jesus is shown to be in deity status as He is compared against the people’s gods. Further, Jesus is stated to have angels upon the earth, and that He possesses indisputable knowledge regarding the Resurrection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

قل إن كان للرحمن ولد فأنا أول العبدين سبحن رب السموت والأرض رب العرش عما يصفون فذرهم يخوضوا ويلعبوا حتى يلقوا يومهم الذي يوعدون وهو الذي في السماء إله وفي الأرض إله وهو الحكيم العليم وتبارك الذي له ملك السموت والأرض وما بينهما وعنده علم الساعة وإليه ترجعون ولا يملك الذين يدعون من دونه الشفعة إلا من شهد بالحق وهم يعلمون

Qul in kana lilrrahmani waladun faana awwalu alAAabideena subhana rabbi alssamawati waal-ardi rabbi alAAarshi AAamma yasifoona fatharhum yakhoodoo wayalAAaboo hatta yulaqoo yawmahumu allathee yooAAadoona wahuwa allathee fee alssama-i ilahun wafee al-ardi ilahun wahuwa alhakeemu alAAaleemu watabaraka allathee lahu mulku alssamawati waal-ardi wama baynahuma waAAindahu AAilmu alssaAAati wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona wala yamliku allatheena yadAAoona min doonihi alshshafaAAata illa man shahida bialhaqqi wahum yaAAlamoona

Say: "Indeed on account of the most merciful Son, so I myself the worshippers' first.” Glory be to the heavens and the earth’s Lord, the throne's Lord, from what they ascribe. So leave them alone; they indulged and they jest until they meet their day whom they were threatened. And He, whom upon the cloud, God, and upon the earth, God, and He, the wise, the one who knows. And exalted whom certainly His, King (of) the heavens and the earth and what is between them and with Him is the knowledge of the Resurrection, and to Him you are taken back. And has no power to prevail whom they call from superior to Him, The Intercession, except He; He bore witness on account of The Truth and them, they know. (43.81- 86)

Again, sura 43 proclaims that the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) possesses knowledge of the Resurrection (AAilmu alssaAAati).

Jesus Christ, the subject of these ayahs, also has these things revealed about Him:

• Jesus is worshiped as the Most Merciful
• Jesus is Lord of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is King of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is Lord of the Throne
• Jesus is God upon the Cloud
• Jesus is God upon the Earth
• Jesus is The Intercession
• Jesus is The Witness
• Jesus is The Truth
• None are superior to Him
• Jesus takes back those who are His on the Day of Resurrection

Not surprisingly, these ayahs are proclaiming Jesus’ return on a Cloud, on the Day of the First Resurrection, just as found in Revelation chapter fourteen.

http://www.freeforum101.com/koranicbible...ranicbible

In the name of Allah most merciful most gracious

Salam,

Why are you changing the words of Allah (S.W.T)
You guys no the truth (Islam)
We showed you the Quran but you Rejected.
Now your twisting and making the Quran sound evil?
May Allah Guide your dreaded soul

Jazakhallah,
(08-29-2009 02:13 PM)Apple7 Wrote:  
(08-29-2009 10:49 AM)Arsil Mansoori Wrote:  There is No god But Allah ,, Allah has no gender, Allah has no father or mother and there is no son of Allah Allah is only one and Allah has power over all the things

Do you even read the Quran?
Don't talk because you don't, It states in MANY verses in the Quran Allah has no son nor mother nor noone is comparable to him.
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
(08-18-2009 12:49 PM)Apple7 Wrote:  Jesus Knows the Hour

Twice, in sura 43, Jesus Christ (i.e. the Son), is accurately described as possessing knowledge of The Resurrection…

What you gave was no more than mistranslations. For the right translation go to http://www.quran.com/

Question: How can you claim that Jesus knows about the Hour when he himself denied this in your own Holy Book [i.e., the Bible] ?

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but only the Father (God)." [Matthew 24:36]

So first try to prove us that Jesus knows about the Hour from your Holy Book and then come to the Quran.

(08-29-2009 02:13 PM)Apple7 Wrote:  

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. [Quran, 112:1-4]

"Say: whether ye hide what is in your hearts or reveal it, God knows it all: he knows what is in the heavens, and what is on earth. and Allah has power over all things." [Quran, 3:29]

"Allah! there is no God but he, the living, the self subsisting, eternal. no slumber can seize him nor heavens and on earth. who is there can intercede in his presence except as he permitteth? he knoweth what (appeareth to his creatures as) before or after or behind them. nor shall they compass aught of his knowledge except as he willeth. his throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and he feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for he is the most high, the supreme (in glory)." [Quran, 2:255]

For Truth Seekers Only!

Ahmadiyya Revealed
03-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Bump........
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)