Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM

When archetypal Jesus said, only through me, he effectively retired God #1, or at least tries to, so that man could move on and produce a better species than what God had produced.

He learned from Gods mistakes and tried to tell man that they no longer had to bow to any God other than a man.

He wanted people to recognize that they truly had free will and dominion over the earth and thanks to God repenting in the O T, would never have to fear an alien God again.

The new reality for entry into heaven would be that the trinity was basically dissolved and Archetypal Jesus was now the only interpreter of law. The fate of the Holy ghost is unknown.

The only fly in the ointment from man’s point of view is that by accepting Jesus as God, we lose eternal corporeal life.

God is miffed with Jesus and will likely never keep His promise to let man eat of the tree of life.

It seems like a given to me that if Jesus had the keys to heaven and the tree of life, He would have used them. It also seems to me that if Jesus had the miracles of God then he would not have waited all this time.

Do not misunderstand me. I like the softer gentler Jesus/God.
Not because we know enough of his thoughts, those are vague and some just silly but because he tried to give a direction of thought that was kinder and gentler than his genocidal father..

I also have no love for that genocidal maniac of the O T. If I had Him in my sights I might break commandment #2 as readily as He did. That aside. I do see profit for man but I also see a lose.

By now scoring Man 1 God 0, thanks to Jesus usurping the glory of God, are his followers forfeiting eternal life if God #1 is the one that kept the keys to the tree of life?

Should we follow a chimera Man/God or should we change the score back and follow the 100% original God?

God is dead. Long live Man /God.

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2010, 06:06 PM
RE: Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.
(01-29-2010 02:55 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.

When archetypal Jesus said, only through me, he effectively retired God #1, or at least tries to, so that man could move on and produce a better species than what God had produced.

He learned from Gods mistakes and tried to tell man that they no longer had to bow to any God other than a man.

He wanted people to recognize that they truly had free will and dominion over the earth and thanks to God repenting in the O T, would never have to fear an alien God again.

The new reality for entry into heaven would be that the trinity was basically dissolved and Archetypal Jesus was now the only interpreter of law. The fate of the Holy ghost is unknown.

The only fly in the ointment from man’s point of view is that by accepting Jesus as God, we lose eternal corporeal life.

God is miffed with Jesus and will likely never keep His promise to let man eat of the tree of life.

It seems like a given to me that if Jesus had the keys to heaven and the tree of life, He would have used them. It also seems to me that if Jesus had the miracles of God then he would not have waited all this time.

Not because we know enough of his thoughts, those are vague and some just silly but because he tried to give a direction of thought that was kinder and gentler than his genocidal father..

I also have no love for that genocidal maniac of the O T. If I had Him in my sights I might break commandment #2 as readily as He did. That aside. I do see profit for man but I also see a lose.

By now scoring Man 1 God 0, thanks to Jesus usurping the glory of God, are his followers forfeiting eternal life if God #1 is the one that kept the keys to the tree of life?

Should we follow a chimera Man/God or should we change the score back and follow the 100% original God?

Regards
DL

If you want to learn about Jesus' heavenly Father who isn't the God of Israel, you need to read Semitic Languages Professor John Gray's Near Eastern Mythologies wherein you will learn about EL Elyon, God Most High as the Canaanites worshiped Him. A different God than EL's son, Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. With EL's compassionate and wise nature reestablished by Jesus it becomes understandable why Jesus would claim "I and My Father are one." This was the original Canaanite relationship of the good earthly king mirroring the wisdom and compassion of the heavenly King, i.e. the root of the Messiah concept. This is why the messianic name "Immanuel" means "EL is with us" instead of "Yahweh is with us". God knows what They're doing even when Scripture writers haven't a clue.

God is Alive and well. Long live God and Humanity, now reunited as one in the new Christian Gospel of Humanity. We are Holy One.
02-01-2010, 11:16 AM
RE: Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.
(01-31-2010 06:06 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(01-29-2010 02:55 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Jesus suckered God and became a better Man/God. Man 1 God 0.

Regards
DL

If you want to learn about Jesus' heavenly Father who isn't the God of Israel, you need to read Semitic Languages Professor John Gray's Near Eastern Mythologies wherein you will learn about EL Elyon, God Most High as the Canaanites worshiped Him. A different God than EL's son, Yahweh, the tribal war god of Israel. With EL's compassionate and wise nature reestablished by Jesus it becomes understandable why Jesus would claim "I and My Father are one." This was the original Canaanite relationship of the good earthly king mirroring the wisdom and compassion of the heavenly King, i.e. the root of the Messiah concept. This is why the messianic name "Immanuel" means "EL is with us" instead of "Yahweh is with us". God knows what They're doing even when Scripture writers haven't a clue.

God is Alive and well. Long live God and Humanity, now reunited as one in the new Christian Gospel of Humanity. We are Holy One.

There is nothing Holy that has not been named so by humans.

Man is the creator of God, Not God the creator of man.

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Christ the Angel of God's Presence? Brother Rando 2 101 07-13-2017 09:15 PM
Last Post: Brother Rando
  Converts, how do you enjoy the moment without God weinerslav 85 3,187 07-11-2017 09:56 PM
Last Post: sonofason
  Predestination, All Things are Determined by God, Even the Outcome of a Roll of a Dic cgaviria 86 914 07-02-2017 02:07 AM
Last Post: Herminator
Exclamation Warning to Japan from God! DaphneEllenFissel 27 273 06-30-2017 11:33 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  Will God's plan destroy religion? solewatchman 20 597 06-23-2017 09:41 AM
Last Post: Mark51
  Who or what created god? Goldenrain 470 9,691 06-16-2017 09:17 AM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Do you believe in God? Rozylee 51 862 06-12-2017 03:50 PM
  Can prayer change God's PERFECT plan? %mindless_detector% 52 1,131 06-06-2017 05:58 PM
Last Post: Apologes
  God Created Man To Be A Vegetarian And Not Eat Animals Or Fish Chika 145 19,938 06-05-2017 04:50 PM
  The religion of the God hpesc 137 2,224 05-11-2017 11:31 AM
Last Post: KAYSER

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)