Holy Spirit
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Jesus vs. God vs. Lucifer vs. The Holy Spirit
07-09-2011, 11:10 PM
RE: Jesus vs. God vs. Lucifer vs. The Holy Spirit
(07-08-2011 08:40 AM)steveeden888 Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 07:04 PM)Huitaca Wrote:  I'll give my opinion anyway. This is assuming Christianity was true.

Lucifer has pretty much won. If you consider what the battle is between these super powers, Lucifer is taking the larger number of souls. They are not even close. Lucifer was more powerful and smarter than the rest.

Interesting to see even Atheists call the devil 'Lucifer". As the book goes, Lucifer is not synonymous with 'Satan'. Lucifer gets one mention in the King James,
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

This is a mistranslation. It should read: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of the dawn, how art cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations(religions).

The Day Star was one of those 'two great lights' created on day four that everyone mistakenly believes to be the sun and moon. Another story.

Lucifer means 'light bringer', and he fell for pride, exalting himself to be like the most high. Satan is the destroyer, the accuser, the tempter, and God's own 'arch enemy', as if he actually exists. Another story.

Just wanted to clear that up.

If anyone has heard of 'gematria', you might find this interesting. Gematria is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.

You can go to gematrix.org and do this yourself, but, I took the liberty of doing it for you. I plugged in two names, "Lucifer", and "Jesus", and these are the values that each name adds up to.

lucifer in English Gematria Equals: 444
(l72 u126 c18 i54 f36 e30 r108)

jesus in English Gematria Equals: 444
(j60 e30 s114 u126 s114)

Is this interesting? Maybe not. I find it interesting.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 2:28 Just as I have received authority from my Father, I will also give him the morning star.

Keep this a secret folks. Christians will pee themselves if they find out. Oops. Cat's out of the bag. I hope Prince doesn't read this, he won't save my soul if he does

This does not mean, however, that Jesus is the devil. It means that Lucifer is not. Thought I'd best clear that up, as if any of you voters actually believe this crapSmile

peace

steve eden

Prince Wrote:

The devil can't translate the word of God. He deceives you. JN 8:44 The devil brought death to man from the beginning and has never based himself on truth,the truth is not in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies".

Read it in context

REV 18-28 "To the angel of the church in Thyatira, write this: " 'The Son of God, whose eyes are like a fiery flame and whose feet are like polished brass, says this: "I know your works, your love, faith, service, and endurance, and that your last works are greater than the first.
Yet I hold this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, who teaches and misleads my servants to play the harlot and to eat food sacrificed to idols.
I have given her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her harlotry.
So I will cast her on a sickbed and plunge those who commit adultery with her into intense suffering unless they repent of her works.
I will also put her children to death. Thus shall all the churches come to know that I am the searcher of hearts and minds and that I will give each of you what your works deserve.
But I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not uphold this teaching and know nothing of the so-called deep secrets of Satan: on you I will place no further burden, except that you must hold fast to what you have until I come.
'"To the victor, who keeps to my ways until the end, I will give authority over the nations".
He will rule them with an iron rod. Like clay vessels will they be smashed,just as I received authority from my Father. And to him I will give the morning star".

REV 22:16 "I, Jesus, sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, the bright morning star."

you people cannot hear what the spirit says to the churches.

"Wisdom makes friends of God and Prophets".What did the prophets of the Lord do.? Oh Daaa. They spoke the word of God the truth.

Do you want wisdom. Apparently not.

You can't know the number of the beast by mans wisdom.

I am the root and the offspring of David.

I hold the key of David. A key that opens and no one can close a key that closes and no one can open.

Full authority in heaven and earth has been given to me.
I am the light of the world.
I am the spirit ,the will and the power of God. Seek the Lord and proclaim the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2011, 05:13 AM
I always thought constant lying was a strange MO for someone whose sin was supposed to be pride.
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The two earthly known books, the holy bible and the holy quran, are they the same? Daniel Smartone 133 2,624 11-04-2013 05:01 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Hell was created for Lucifer TheFallen'sNightmare 2 388 08-10-2012 09:52 PM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  Is the Holy Spirit real? chucknance 21 1,619 07-06-2012 12:49 PM
Last Post: Secular Hobbit
  Holy spirit Brianholyspirit 1 259 06-12-2012 03:33 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  What's with the Holy Spirit thing kevlar 146 7,544 08-03-2011 10:18 PM
Last Post: steveeden
  Heaven is the Holy Spirit ImmortalPhoenix 76 5,516 07-01-2011 06:53 PM
Last Post: Prince
  Is God/Jesus giving God/Jesus to God/Jesus, giving a sacrifice? Greatest I am 0 481 04-03-2010 12:28 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  What Is The Holy Spirit Lifewalk 17 2,022 12-13-2009 07:11 PM
Last Post: Al A. Gammate
  THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST GaryB 2 728 07-17-2009 08:30 PM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)