Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jordan Peterson's Psychological Bible Lectures
09-15-2017, 02:24 AM
Jordan Peterson's Psychological Bible Lectures
An alternative title for this was "The Most Brilliant Analyzation of the Biblical Stories I've Ever Heard!". Some of the fables and practices in the Old Testament are difficult to decipher. For me, the idea of live sacrifices were just bizarre until I listened to Peterson's perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...UrrFTzkpat

If you've already heard them, what are your thoughts? Did it give you any new insights. Was he disastrously misguided at any point? Whatever your thoughts are, I'd love to here them.

Even if you think you understand the Bible and its meanings and symbolism, you need to watch these lectures. Peterson's a brilliant dissector with a special, unique perspective and interest in the Bible, and it makes for quite the insightful observations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Jordan Peterson's Psychological Bible Lectures
(09-15-2017 02:24 AM)Pool Frog Wrote:  An alternative title for this was "The Most Brilliant Analyzation of the Biblical Stories I've Ever Heard!". Some of the fables and practices in the Old Testament are difficult to decipher. For me, the idea of live sacrifices were just bizarre until I listened to Peterson's perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...UrrFTzkpat

If you've already heard them, what are your thoughts? Did it give you any new insights. Was he disastrously misguided at any point? Whatever your thoughts are, I'd love to here them.

Even if you think you understand the Bible and its meanings and symbolism, you need to watch these lectures. Peterson's a brilliant dissector with a special, unique perspective and interest in the Bible, and it makes for quite the insightful observations.

I'm almost an hour into the first one. He hasn't talked much Bible, yet, but it's fascinating nonetheless.
09-15-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Jordan Peterson's Psychological Bible Lectures
(09-15-2017 01:42 PM)Difflugia Wrote:  I'm almost an hour into the first one. He hasn't talked much Bible, yet, but it's fascinating nonetheless.
Beautiful. Pleasant. So, So, Beautiful. OMG.. I cannot withold my praise for such puissant pleasure. Will the landslide bring you down?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)