Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.38 Average
KAYSER's Blog
09-27-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: KAYSER's Blog
If one day, women woke up and liked their bodies, how many industries go out of business?!!!

Click Here to know more about Islam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2017, 07:55 PM
(09-27-2017 07:15 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  If one day, women woke up and liked their bodies, how many industries go out of business?!!!

I suspect the reason for women not liking their bodies (those that fall into that category) is all those industries. Personally, I do not see why most women should not like their bodies. I like them.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
09-29-2017, 12:19 PM
If You want to see God, Text while driving

09-29-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2017 03:18 PM by Herminator.)
(09-27-2017 07:15 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  If one day, women woke up and liked their bodies, how many industries go out of business?!!!

It's these exact industries that will spend hundreds of millions of dollars to make sure women will dislike how they look Sad

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
09-29-2017, 05:02 PM
(09-29-2017 03:17 PM)Herminator Wrote:  

It's these exact industries that will spend hundreds of millions of dollars to make sure women will dislike how they look Sad

surprise, surprise ........

10-18-2017, 11:05 PM
If a dude on an electric chair is having a heart attack, would they try to save him?

10-21-2017, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2017 01:42 PM by KAYSER.)

01-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Health Queation:
I read here that dark chocolate is good for health. When comparing the health benefit vs the added sugar, which one is more? Benefit or harm?

01-12-2018, 03:01 PM
(01-12-2018 02:37 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  ..When comparing the health benefit vs the added sugar, which one is more? Benefit or harm?

Be alright .. as part of a calorie-controlled diet Smile
Oh, and don't forget to brush your teeth

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
01-12-2018, 03:05 PM
(01-12-2018 02:37 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  Health Queation:
I read here that dark chocolate is good for health. When comparing the health benefit vs the added sugar, which one is more? Benefit or harm?

The "antioxidants" health claims - both for "power foods" and stuff like chocolate - have been long debunked. Here you can read a description of some major clinical trials that yielded no significants beneficial results, for diseases or health in general.

On RationalWiki you can find a description of the actual health value of antioxidants, and the "zero measurable benefit" a surplus of them in one's diet will have.

Hence: eating chocolate (even dark) has no added health value. This leaves the negative effects of added sugar in chocolate, which can be large when eaten in big enough amounts.

The food industry will however not lay off those antioxidant claims until they are forced to, or sales have dropped Rolleyes

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)