Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEVLAR - Please explain what it is you believe in (What are you arguing for?)
05-05-2010, 09:33 PM
KEVLAR - Please explain what it is you believe in (What are you arguing for?)
Kevlar contributes a lot to this forum and argues against the "realist" perspective quite vigorously without ever adequately stating what it is exactly he is arguing for. I feel I am justified in requesting an explanation of what it is exactly he believes so passionately; after all, how can we even begin a discussion about religion without knowing each other's points of view. He has had a free ride up to this point...

Kevlar, please let us know what it is you believe in. Since you are so passionate about defending whatever it is you are defending, I don't feel I am asking for too much.

Cheers.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2010, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 12:05 AM by TheJackel.)
RE: KEVLAR - Please explain what it is you believe in (What are you arguing for?)
(05-05-2010 09:33 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  Kevlar contributes a lot to this forum and argues against the "realist" perspective quite vigorously without ever adequately stating what it is exactly he is arguing for. I feel I am justified in requesting an explanation of what it is exactly he believes so passionately; after all, how can we even begin a discussion about religion without knowing each other's points of view. He has had a free ride up to this point...

Kevlar, please let us know what it is you believe in. Since you are so passionate about defending whatever it is you are defending, I don't feel I am asking for too much.

Cheers.

I also find it interesting that Paul and Kevlar have the same attitudes.. I think Kevlar is a creationist.. And he uses his alter ego Paul to attack those on the forums and to spread his religious views.. Paul literally follows him like a pet, and they show the common pat each other on the back behavior commonly associated with someone using another Identity to give themselves credibility..

He also seems to lie quite a lot here.. I had asked him what is supposed medical condition was and he can't answer it to prove his points.. Between him and Paul, they attack anything non-religious and turn it into a nonsensical argument of complete ignorance, hate, and circular arguments...

Both are completely scientifically illiterate to the point where you can't believe how dumb they both really are..Every time you trap Kevlar in a corner out comes the anger and then suddenly Paul drops in to personally attack you with nonsensical childish tantrums of uneducated nonsense LOL..

Both Paul and kevlar (likely one in the same), seem to have a problem with realists, or atheists.. And the only arguments they have, have absolutely no evidence to validate their points of view.. All they do is toss pixie dust in the air in hope people are dumb enough to actually buy it...
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 12:12 AM by Secular Hobbit.)
RE: KEVLAR - Please explain what it is you believe in (What are you arguing for?)
Ha ha ha! Absolutely right mate. It's revealing too how he began calling me LittleJack as if you and I were both somehow engaged in some sort of "Master/Apprentice" relationship, when all I did was agree with you/support your arguments if I agreed. The thing is, if I disagreed with you I would be the first to tell you and vice versa. The religious, I have noticed, are willing to hold hands and jump straight into the ocean of delusion for the mere purpose of protecting the common delusion, despite the cognitive dissonance that surely must be present in most faith heads. I mean, surely they don't REALLY believe this stuff??!!

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
05-06-2010, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 06:17 AM by kevlar.)
Well littlejack (no capitals).........lol. As the alterego of bigjack what does he allow you to believe.......hahahaha Big Grin
So let's see littlejack, what i try to do is expose bullsht and I've gotta tell ya my bullsht meter went off the scale when you and jack hit the boards. I switched it to infinity scale, still way off scale. So ever since I have had an absolute ball allowing you 2 to dig deeper and deeper holes for yourselves. Sometime in the future I will put you out of your misery and let you pull all that dirt in on yourselves. But for now it is amusing to watch you dig.

????????????????
05-06-2010, 06:25 AM
I am trying to follow your debates in other topics, too. First of all let me say that all of you guys have entered into a race of egos with all insults to each other and trying to show each other that each of you knows better than others. It is for sure that for a truth seeker, it is really very hard to pick the real fruitful ideas and thoughts in all these ego mess.

For the sake of a sound ground, I invite you to debates where we do not insult each other and where we do not need to prove anything to others and ourselves. If this ground can be satisfied, i am sure that many of the friends here will love to take part in the debates more actively.

Thanks
05-06-2010, 09:23 AM
(05-06-2010 05:39 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Well littlejack (no capitals).........lol. As the alterego of bigjack what does he allow you to believe.......hahahaha :D
So let's see littlejack, what i try to do is expose bullsht and I've gotta tell ya my bullsht meter went off the scale when you and jack hit the boards. I switched it to infinity scale, still way off scale. So ever since I have had an absolute ball allowing you 2 to dig deeper and deeper holes for yourselves. Sometime in the future I will put you out of your misery and let you pull all that dirt in on yourselves. But for now it is amusing to watch you dig.

Stop changing the subject and answer the question. As if we're all waiting around for Prophet Kevlar to reveal his infinite wisdom! Ha ha!

Ha! ha! We're the ones digging holes for ourselves? Do you have any idea that the arguments we use are based on science and therefore common knowledge? You have created this delusion around yourself as if you've actually "won" something; Kevlar, you're scientifically illiterate! You do get that don't you my child? You're the reason this forum is lacking in quality. Every time a topic becomes too overwhelming for you -- which is most these days -- you revert to childish insults, mockery, and arrogance (not to mention lack of understanding). You're the type of kid in school that acts tough from 50 yards away shouting insults, only to run as soon as you're approached. That's exactly how you behave on these forums; you want to respond to every thread as though you're some kind of authority, yet when it comes down to the crunch, i.e., revealing what it is you're arguing for, you turn and run like a coward. Are you too embarrassed to reveal your world-view? Ashamed? Why do you have to hide?

05-06-2010, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 09:34 AM by kevlar.)
Recognise this ?
Run, rabbit run.
Dig that hole, forget the sun,
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

Sorry litlejack, I never profess to be an expert in anything, I merely point out the errors and inconsistencies in other peoples arguments. Feel free to have a sook about it.

????????????????
05-06-2010, 09:34 AM
So you know Pink Floyd. Answer the question.

05-06-2010, 09:37 AM
What question......?

????????????????
05-06-2010, 10:00 AM
There are two:

1. What are you arguing for?
2. What is it you "believe" in?

And you know very well what the question is. Again, intellectual dishonesty:

Sometime in the future I will put you out of your misery and let you pull all that dirt in on yourselves. But for now it is amusing to watch you dig.

You seem to think you have access to great knowledge if you think it is going to put us out of our misery. Why are you so evasive, Kevlar? Can't you just be objective?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  can somebody explain to me what is LOGOS? harcharanjit 12 1,708 09-27-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Where appropriate/ applies to you please explain to me...... Leosnake 28 1,563 04-28-2014 09:41 AM
Last Post: Leosnake
  @kevlar,painuser A possible future discussion Hamza Abdulhakim 64 4,525 01-14-2013 11:34 AM
Last Post: rocketboy9000
  Help explain this. scubadiver 22 2,018 10-03-2011 01:02 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  explain bc and ad for me please.! AlvaLeo 7 1,349 03-16-2011 05:19 PM
Last Post: MRlogic
  What Does Kevlar Believe? iholdit 20 2,223 10-18-2010 02:28 AM
Last Post: kevlar
Exclamation Antichrist & Babylon of Rev.13,17-18 explain most history & 9/11 godislove 11 2,973 12-15-2008 12:32 PM
Last Post: godislove
  explain bc and ad for me please. smellycat 1 1,516 12-07-2008 04:48 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)