Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's blame the Jews
07-14-2011, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 10:31 PM by Phill.)
Let's blame the Jews
Pat Condell....ever heard of him?. He's got numerous videos (Youtube) and he doesn't pull any punches when it comes to "any" religion. He pretty much sums it all up in this vid with the state of affairs in the Middle East.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps

And heres another to ponder....He is a comedian btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zC...re=related

"I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable"... (Al Tabari)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2011, 04:36 PM
RE: Let's blame the Jews
Phill, I hope you're not being serious here with this comedian's p.o.v.

I would venture to say that the majority of Palestinians have zero reason to NOT BLAME Jews. When you factor in the U.S., viewed by many activists in the world as essentially controlled by Jewish financial institutions and acting as a puppet state of Israel I think that feeling of blame may be much more deserved than your protection which just continues hiding the issue and making sure it doesn't get discussed and resolved.
07-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Well why other religion talks or discuss other religions even if they are discussing it why they insult them. Don't they mind their own business. Blaming to others, burning books, make cartoons why just of one prophet why not of Christians or some others. Do any one have reason.
07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Your kidding aren't you see Laugh with Jesus..............puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

????????????????
07-19-2011, 02:48 AM
Intentionally Atheist humour (as opposed to comedians who happen to be atheist) is the worse in my opinion - really smug, self-congratulatory and not very funny. Dave Allen managed to poke fun at the Church more effectively than any Internet Atheist has ever managed while still being broadly Catholic.
07-19-2011, 04:46 AM
(07-18-2011 04:36 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Phill, I hope you're not being serious here with this comedian's p.o.v.

I would venture to say that the majority of Palestinians have zero reason to NOT BLAME Jews. When you factor in the U.S., viewed by many activists in the world as essentially controlled by Jewish financial institutions and acting as a puppet state of Israel I think that feeling of blame may be much more deserved than your protection which just continues hiding the issue and making sure it doesn't get discussed and resolved.

Hi Bio

This gentleman says what he thinks and when you look at it he is dead right in almost every single way!. The view of these activist (like yourself) who say that Israel is puppet state of the U.S is just down right "Pathetic". This man is telling you exactly how it is. What you probably know, but wont say here for fear of being a hypocrite is the "fact" that the U.S and every other modern western country on this Earth throw absolute $Billions per annum to the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, but you wont hear any of those activist saying "The Palestinians are a puppet state of the U.S". But the "fact" is Bio is that Palestinians are amongst the highest recipients of aid in the world and have been for several years and you and I are the ones paying for it. Now lets see what the Palestinians have done with this enormous amount of aid in bettering their lives ??..."Nothing", and that's the only way to really put it. So Pat Condell's analogy of Israel being an example of being a diamond in a sea of mud is exactly right and it is plain to see in anyone's "sane" view. So instead of sitting on your high horse and screaming "Zionism" at every corner, as you like to propagate, it's about time you took the whole picture into context and see it for what it is.

My hat goes off to Pat Condell because he tells it as it is and he's not afraid to say so. Yeah sure he's an atheist and finds Religion in general pathetic, which is his right, but he has nailed it with the crap that is going there right on the head in my opinion.

"I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable"... (Al Tabari)
07-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Well, Phill, if you're willing to believe lies vs. truth, then keep your Zionist bigotry intact but you should check your sources of information before telling such whoppers that Palestinians receive the most U.S. aid of all. Israel does. More so than any other country on earth and has received this backing and military supplies from us for decades. You should learn to walk in the shoes of those whose land was stolen away by the last wave of European religious imperialist fanatics, Zionist Jews, inflicting ethnic cleansing genocide on Palestine so that these Europeans could once again take over another non-European land and peoples.
07-19-2011, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 06:24 PM by Phill.)
(07-19-2011 05:24 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Well, Phill, if you're willing to believe lies vs. truth, then keep your Zionist bigotry intact but you should check your sources of information before telling such whoppers that Palestinians receive the most U.S. aid of all. Israel does. More so than any other country on earth and has received this backing and military supplies from us for decades. You should learn to walk in the shoes of those whose land was stolen away by the last wave of European religious imperialist fanatics, Zionist Jews, inflicting ethnic cleansing genocide on Palestine so that these Europeans could once again take over another non-European land and peoples.

There you go again screaming Zionism Bio.

I wasn't telling whoppers Bio and I never said Palestinians get the lion share of aid from the U.S. What I said was that the U.S and many other Western countries throw billions at the Palestinians. Here is an excellent source which states just that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internation...lestinians

You will also see in this link that it mentions that the Palestinians "are amongst the highest recipients in the world for aid".
So is this still a whopper ?? well no it isn't. The aid Israel gets is predominantly military as far as I know whereas the aid to Palestinians is largely economic. So my question is rather valid in asking what they are doing with it to better themselves. I certainly don't mind that aid is being given at all, but when activist like yourself scream about military aid to Israel well it needs to be evened out. I actually didnt' know just how much aid was given to the Palestinians before I went looking to find out and was rather shocked because I never knew they got so much and only ever heard the sqawking of how much aid the Israelies got.

07-19-2011, 09:38 PM
(07-19-2011 06:23 PM)Phill Wrote:  
(07-19-2011 05:24 PM)biomystic Wrote:  Well, Phill, if you're willing to believe lies vs. truth, then keep your Zionist bigotry intact but you should check your sources of information before telling such whoppers that Palestinians receive the most U.S. aid of all. Israel does. More so than any other country on earth and has received this backing and military supplies from us for decades. You should learn to walk in the shoes of those whose land was stolen away by the last wave of European religious imperialist fanatics, Zionist Jews, inflicting ethnic cleansing genocide on Palestine so that these Europeans could once again take over another non-European land and peoples.

There you go again screaming Zionism Bio.

I wasn't telling whoppers Bio and I never said Palestinians get the lion share of aid from the U.S. What I said was that the U.S and many other Western countries throw billions at the Palestinians. Here is an excellent source which states just that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internation...lestinians

You will also see in this link that it mentions that the Palestinians "are amongst the highest recipients in the world for aid".
So is this still a whopper ?? well no it isn't. The aid Israel gets is predominantly military as far as I know whereas the aid to Palestinians is largely economic. So my question is rather valid in asking what they are doing with it to better themselves. I certainly don't mind that aid is being given at all, but when activist like yourself scream about military aid to Israel well it needs to be evened out. I actually didnt' know just how much aid was given to the Palestinians before I went looking to find out and was rather shocked because I never knew they got so much and only ever heard the sqawking of how much aid the Israelies got.

Do your homework better, Phill. Israelis enjoy the MOST FINANCIAL economic aid as well as military aid from our nation of any nation on earth.

"Summary

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240"

Have you no conscience when you know the history of European colonial invasions and how many millions of native peoples were extinguished by these actions over the past 500 years? Here you are defending the latest batch of European invaders and no showing any compassion at all for the plight of the native peoples. You dare criticize Palestinian aid when those peoples country has been literally hacked to pieces and controlled everywhere by Israeli invaders. Palestinian society must deal with dire poverty and military invasion at all times and you think this is an environment that's going to keep everyone's accounting up to peaceful European and American standards? Have you not thought at all about the tremendous corruption that accompanies accompanies every American invasion of Muslim nations? Have you not heard of the billions lost by Halburton and other contractors that make any Palestinian corruption mere peanuts in comparison. Then too, there's Egypt, receiving whopper US aid and yet you see in Egypt poverty everywhere.

Get a moral perspective, Phill. No Christian can support Israeli evil acts of ethnic cleansing against Palestinians.
07-20-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm just wondering Bio if you could cite your source for those numbers? I'd like to take a look at it if that's alright.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)