Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let us pray for Donald Trump!
08-18-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: Let us pray for Donald Trump!
Lol. Did you just link an article behind a paywall? Silly Tongue

What's the prophecy? Being in Australia I don't feel like subscribing to the Australian Tongue

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2017, 08:44 AM
(08-18-2017 04:43 AM)IMtM Wrote:  Whatever happens, Trump won't go to the poorhouse or anything when he's no longer in Washington. That's pretty obvious. But it does give me pause to quote a Bible passage.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

With all his lawyers, do you think Trump is giving up his soul so easy? Like where is God going to find any lawyers to fight back?

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
08-18-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2017 09:39 AM by IMtM.)
Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh it up, Pete. Big Grin The link I went to didn't do that. Here's the article from another site. http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/a...index.html

I hate news sites and now one spoiled my semi-joke.
(08-18-2017 08:44 AM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  
Quote:"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
With all his lawyers, do you think Trump is giving up his soul so easy? Like where is God going to find any lawyers to fight back?
He's been proven a liar repeatedly and millions around the world are sickened by him. I think his boat has already sailed... You didn't think that I meant that verse within the context of the Biblical teachings did you? Wink

08-18-2017, 11:57 AM
(08-18-2017 09:36 AM)IMtM Wrote:  Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh it up, Pete. Big Grin The link I went to didn't do that. Here's the article from another site. http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/a...index.html

I hate news sites and now one spoiled my semi-joke.

Trump will not leave until he gets a tax law passed that is custom built to benefit him and his family. I recall all too clearly the 1981 tax reform and its disastrous effect on the poor and middle class while making the rich richer. The one being proposed now sounds too much like 1981.

(08-18-2017 09:36 AM)IMtM Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 08:44 AM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  
Quote:"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

He's been proven a liar repeatedly and millions around the world are sickened by him. I think his boat has already sailed... You didn't think that I meant that verse within the context of the Biblical teachings did you? Wink

Did you think I was serious? Tongue

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)