Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life, the Universe and Everything
02-11-2010, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2010 03:27 PM by minus459.)
Life, the Universe and Everything
Of the billions of planets that Jehovah created He decided to bring His Kingdom to little old earth. We should feel privileged.
At this moment in time (and every other) Jehovah's kingdom consists of a little place called the Universe (which He created).
You guys are banking on Him upgrading? from Universe to Planet. So do you think your God is an idiot.
I got me a Universe that I created and rule, well i reckon I think I'll take myself a planet instead and I think I'll share my power with some of them whats on the planet. I reckon 144,000 would be good.
You can't have too big a committee
Let's face it I have all the power they have none, so lets share.
Give me a moment I'll have to have someone to look after My Universe. What the hell I'll give lucifer a ring and see what he's up to.
Job done
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2010, 03:40 AM
RE: Life, the Universe and Everything
(02-11-2010 03:12 PM)minus459 Wrote:  I reckon 144,000 would be good.

yes the bible gives us alsorts of answers , it informs us that 144,000 will be with the lamb (Jesus christ), so 144,000 is only a little flock, as luke 12;32 also informs us , but no worries , JESUS has OTHER SHEEP who also listen to his voice,JOHN 10;16
the bible always informs us of lots of things .

And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.
revelation 14;1

Have no fear, little flock, because YOUR Father has approved of giving YOU the kingdom.
LUKE 12;32

And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.
JOHN 10;16

the bible is great isnt it ,? it informs us well.
02-16-2010, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010 03:52 AM by minus459.)
may if you wish to participate in an adult discussion regarding your beliefs, then don't respond to 6 words out of my post of 150 words. Even kindergarten children have a better grasp of debate than that. I believe that you do too, it is just that your religion has no integrity and you, and the rest of your sect, are too dishonest to participate in debate conducted in an honest manner.
02-16-2010, 04:20 AM
(02-16-2010 03:52 AM)minus459 Wrote:  may if you wish to participate in an adult discussion regarding your beliefs, then don't respond to 6 words out of my post of 150 words. Even kindergarten children have a better grasp of debate than that.

its good to be a little child , just as JESUS said

So, calling a young child to him, he set it in their midst  and said: “Truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU turn around and become as young children, YOU will by no means enter into the kingdom of the heavens. matthew 18;2-3
02-16-2010, 04:30 AM
I don't think God chose you lot, your gonna be the rulers........hahahahahaha. With the intellectual abilities you demonstrate, your committee couldn't run a hot bath, but don't let me destroy your illusion. Although I think some mind altering substances may help your fantasy even further........hahahaha.
02-16-2010, 04:42 AM
(02-16-2010 04:30 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Although I think some mind altering substances may help

The inclination of the mind of imperfect man is naturally toward wrong thinking. The Bible terms it the “fleshly frame of mind.” (Col 2:18) Christians are reminded that formerly they were enemies of God because their minds had been on the works that were wicked.—Col 1:21.

but its good to know that JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are now into transforming themselves into the new persons to be acceptable to God

And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
romans 12;2
02-16-2010, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2010 04:51 AM by minus459.)
Alright I have to admit that all of your responses have CONVINCED me.
The JW's are without any doubt whatsoever, definitely, absolutely, beyond question..............no I'm laughing to much, the tears are distorting the keyboard. Stop it, stop it, my sides are acheing, you gotta stop replying like that...........do you ever take this show on the road?

First line quote
02-16-2010, 12:03 PM
(02-16-2010 04:51 AM)minus459 Wrote:  no I'm laughing to much, the tears are distorting the keyboard. Stop it, stop it, my sides are acheing, you gotta stop replying like that

even the most high laughs

The very One sitting in the heavens will laugh;
psalm 1 ;4

Jehovah himself will laugh at him,
For he certainly sees that his day will come.
psalm 37;13
02-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh stop, I'm over it. No matter what they teach you, quoting inanities may convince the simple minded, but anyone with an IQ higher than the number of their shoe size simply won't be impressed. In fact neither will MOST of the simple minded.
BTW what's your shoe size?
02-16-2010, 12:50 PM
(02-16-2010 12:43 PM)minus459 Wrote:  Ohhhhhhhhh stop, I'm over it. No matter what they teach you, quoting inanities may convince the simple minded, but anyone with an IQ higher than the number of their shoe size simply won't be impressed. In fact neither will MOST of the simple minded.
BTW what's your shoe size?

true wisdom begins with the fear of Jehovah God (Ps 111:10; Pr 9:10)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)