Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loa possession
04-05-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Loa possession
Maitre du Tete - French
Met Tet - Haitian Kreyol

Quote:France has the name "eldest daughter of the Church , but it was also the French revolution that lead to communism and greatest persecution of the Church.

You are/were aware that Christian Communism has existed since before the French Revolution, right?

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2016, 01:22 PM
I was speaking of secular communism that when most people hear the word think of soviet union, china, N korea etc.
04-06-2016, 02:05 PM
(04-06-2016 01:22 PM)PopeADope Wrote:  I was speaking of secular communism that when most people hear the word think of soviet union, china, N korea etc.

Then you should have said Marxism, since there has never been a true communism in government. There is a difference.

04-12-2016, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 07:48 AM by PopeADope.)
If a person wishes to contact a specific person does looking at their picture and reciting or chanting their name with strong desire to commune with them help with contacting the deceased?
04-15-2016, 12:08 PM
(04-12-2016 07:48 AM)PopeADope Wrote:  If a person wishes to contact a specific person does looking at their picture and reciting or chanting their name with strong desire to commune with them help with contacting the deceased?

I'm not sure, that kind of spirit contact isn't a practise within Vodou. My best suggestion would be to talk to Tebb -- while he doesn't practise necromancy due to Biblical commands, his daughter was a very skilled hedge-witch, and I believe his mother will contact the dead on special occasions.

04-15-2016, 12:51 PM
(04-15-2016 12:08 PM)Clementine Wrote:  
(04-12-2016 07:48 AM)PopeADope Wrote:  If a person wishes to contact a specific person does looking at their picture and reciting or chanting their name with strong desire to commune with them help with contacting the deceased?

I'm not sure, that kind of spirit contact isn't a practise within Vodou. My best suggestion would be to talk to Tebb -- while he doesn't practise necromancy due to Biblical commands, his daughter was a very skilled hedge-witch, and I believe his mother will contact the dead on special occasions.

You can always ask Tadashi as well, he is a skilled magician.
09-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but are multiple loa able to share a rider at once? Or must 1 loa possess 1 individual at 1 time? Writing a story and curious if a person can have two loa struggling internally for possession. Also, can loa ride multiple people at once? Such as to possess an entire room of people?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)