Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lord Brahma Worship
07-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Lord Brahma Worship
Why is Lord Brahma Angelic not worshiped much like other Hindu Gods? And why does not he have no temples except one in North India?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2011, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 10:40 PM by biomystic.)
RE: Lord Brahma Worship
(07-07-2011 04:10 AM)murugan Wrote:  Why is Lord Brahma Angelic not worshiped much like other Hindu Gods? And why does not he have no temples except one in North India?

He went on to Iran, Iraq and the Middle East as "Abraham" and there he and "Sarah", Brahma's consort and wife Sarasvati given new Jewish identity as patriarchs of the Jewish/Arab lineages, have many followers, many "temples", synagogues, churches and mosques devoted to the Jewish rendition of Brahma.
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2011, 03:36 PM
(07-07-2011 10:39 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(07-07-2011 04:10 AM)murugan Wrote:  Why is Lord Brahma Angelic not worshiped much like other Hindu Gods? And why does not he have no temples except one in North India?

He went on to Iran, Iraq and the Middle East as "Abraham" and there he and "Sarah", Brahma's consort and wife Sarasvati given new Jewish identity as patriarchs of the Jewish/Arab lineages, have many followers, many "temples", synagogues, churches and mosques devoted to the Jewish rendition of Brahma.
Can you explain what on Earth you're talking about, please?
07-08-2011, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 03:47 PM by EqualAtheist.)
While I do not really believe anything Bio said, I thought it was pretty easy to understand. Being that the Hindu religion was around long before Judaism, Bio is basically stating that Brahma, is Abraham, and his religion, and thus he, is being worshiped by most people in the world. Let me know if I misunderstood that Bio.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-08-2011, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 10:21 PM by biomystic.)
(07-08-2011 03:36 PM)Arjuna Wrote:  
(07-07-2011 10:39 PM)biomystic Wrote:  

Can you explain what on Earth you're talking about, please?

The first Brahmin community was produced in the ancient Sarasvati river valley in N. India. The Sarasvati river was either named after the Goddess Sarasvati or vice-versa. The Sarasvati river dried up between 3000 and 2000 BC forcing the Brahmin community out. They moved south into India proper and west into Iran, then Iraq, then down through the Middle East and into Egypt. This is the time line of "Abraham" coming out of Iraq. Hebrews used place names sometimes as progenitors, e.g. "Canaan" and "Cush" as "sons" of Noah when these are place names. "Terah", Abraham's father is such a place name for Tehran, Iran.

More confirmation of ancient Hebrew borrowing of the Indian Brahmin material is found in the corresponding names of Ghaggar, the main tributary river to the Sarasvati river in N. India which became "Hagar" the handmaiden of Sarah in the Jewish makeover. In Iran, this wandering Brahmin community or perhaps Jewish Brahmin wannabes picked up the Iranian religious war against Indian devas which in Abrahamic rendition the Indian devas became devils and eventually Satan or the Devil. The Egyptian connection to the Iranian sun god Suriyah produced Asir, or Asar, or in Greek, Osiris. Osiris' great foe was Set, and as "Setan" a basis for the word "Satan" which explains the animosity of the Gospel writers, clearly seen in John's Gospel, to Judaism and the whole Jewish line as stemming from Seth (Egyptian Set), the surviving third son of Adam.

Parallels in Jewish and Brahministic ideologies also show the borrowing, e.g. the Brahmins describing themselves as "priests of God" and above all other castes, the same identification Jews gave themselves only the three other castes were lumped together as "Gentiles" with Jews as "priests of God" and above them.

Another key indicator of the Brahmin/Jewish connection is the special place the planet Saturn holds in each religion. The Sabbath is Saturn's Day and Saturn is the planet that effects souls on their way to the Brahmin sun god for weighing the value of their lives or something like that.

This information about the Vedic Brahmin/Jewish connection is ancient knowledge that has periodically surfaced throughout the last 2500 years but the recent geological history of the Sarasvati river system confirms the Brahmin community movement out of N. India.
07-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Aint that basically what I said?

07-08-2011, 10:24 PM
(07-08-2011 07:03 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Aint that basically what I said?

Yeah, but I had to do my know-it-all routine all the same..
07-09-2011, 07:07 AM
(07-08-2011 10:24 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(07-08-2011 07:03 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Aint that basically what I said?

Yeah, but I had to do my know-it-all routine all the same..

So basically at the end of your post.....you could have put...if you do not want the long version, check out EAs really short version?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)