Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucifer & Satan are just God's pawns!
09-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Lucifer & Satan are just God's pawns!
The demons who fell from the heavens ages ago where rebelling yes,
but all they did by doing that was change their Job description.

If Demons where once Angels then they were connected to your God. Like the prophets they knew that rebelling against God was pointless because they'd never win, so then why did they still rebel.

Because God wanted them to, who other to fall short of the Glory of the Lord than God's little Angel's.

God needed some one for people to hate, some one for people to direct all their anger at other than himself, because "God is a Selfish God."

God knew that humanity could only learn from Eden if it kept on the path it was already on. People needed to learn and evolve.

So God let you think that Blood had to be spilled in her name.

God tried to tell you that anger and hate in the name of God is wrong.

But you of little Faith,
You turned your heads stubborn as a young mare.
You closed your eyes blinded by the Devils sweet light.
You closed your ears and your mouths like foolish apes.

All you of little Faith do is tempt the Lord God,
and invoke her Wrath.

A day will come,
it is coming sooner or later.
The Lord shall call forth her people and her Voice shall be as Roaring Thunder.

She will not look at faith, skin, nor any other type of human ideal of self,
but she will reach out to all those in need.

Once the Lord has saved her people from the whats to come she will speak again,
and again her voice will resound like clapping Thunder!

Her voice will echo threw out all of the land, and on all the continents.

The People left whom the Lord did not save will be treated to Hell on Earth,
for it is them who had brought God's wrath upon themselves.
The Lord shall send down her Prophets and her Angels and they shall have the power to speak the Lord's Words.
The people will refuse to listen to them saying,
"We do not trust in a Lord who would cause us harm instead we Chose these men of War at least they protect us."

The many Prophets wept for the people saying, "Forgive them Lord they know not of what they do."

But the Angels of God wept only for what must be done to the Earth saying. "Lord look at the fools who seek their own destruction allow us to prove to them, from where it is we came."

The Lord allowed the Angels to do what they wanted to the people of the Earth. Storms swept across the land, all manners of strange weather and odd happenings.

The Angels stopped their rampage because the Lord said "Tis enough of that allow them time to repent."

The Prophets thanked the Lord saying "Oh holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty who is, who was, and who is to come."

The people plagued with God's wrath said "This can't be God for God does no wrong, but these men of War possessed by Demons they have provided for us, allow us to worship them and make of them our Idol's."

The people argued about who was the True God and fought countless wars over it only to end with their own destruction.

"And those demons ever sitting still are sitting still are sitting on a pedestal made of marble resting upon a sandy shore
and their eye's have all the gleaming of a man who is day dreaming
And my soul drifting above that naked shore,
Laughs at the lot of you Forever more!" Azrael
The Lord said to me you are a Witness among men!
My Words are my Fire, Heed them or Burn!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2009, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2009 11:37 PM by catholicstation.)
RE: Lucifer & Satan are just God's pawns!
The book The Angels
-Grace of God and Probation
-The Heavenly Hierarchies and the Choirs of Angels
-The Fallen Angels
http://www.ewtn.com/library/mary/angel3.htm

The fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel but about a fallen Babylonian king

YISHEYAH (Book of Isaiah) Chapter 14
4 that thou shalt take up this parable against the king of Babylon, and say: How hath the oppressor ceased! the exactress of gold ceased!
5 HaShem hath broken the staff of the wicked, the sceptre of the rulers,
6 That smote the peoples in wrath with an incessant stroke, that ruled the nations in anger, with a persecution that none restrained.
http://www.breslov.com/ref/Isaiah14.htm

in the Isaiah passage what is presumably the Hebrew name 'Shahar' is translated into Greek as'Phosphorus' and into Latin and hence into English as 'Lucifer'

The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language?

St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome translated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer,"(morning star)

Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16

http://lds-mormon.com/lucifer.shtml

Novena Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel

Glorious Saint Michael, guardian and defender of the Church of Jesus Christ, come to the assistance of His followers, against whom the powers of hell are unchained. Guard with special care our Holy Father, the Pope, and our bishops, priests, all our religious and lay people, and especially the children.

Saint Michael, watch over us during life, defend us against the assaults of the demon, and assist us especially at the hour of death. Help us achieve the happiness of beholding God face to face for all eternity. Amen.

Saint Michael, intercede for me with God in all my necessities, especially {mention special petition}. Obtain for me a favorable outcome in the matter I recommend to you. Mighty prince of the heavenly host, and victor over rebellious spirits, remember me for I am weak and sinful and so prone to pride and ambition. Be for me, I pray, my powerful aid in temptation and difficulty, and above all do not forsake me in my last struggle with the powers of evil. Amen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  GOD vs. SATAN prdamico 3 762 05-16-2010 04:15 PM
Last Post: prdamico

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)