Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Luciferian
07-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Luciferian
the left Hand Path is for those who wishes to seek god-hood and reach god-head, now if more questions about luciferian go to this site http://mysatansspace.ning.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2009, 02:34 PM
RE: Luciferian
Wow. A Luciferian social networking site. I'm not even sure there's a Buddhist social networking site, but there's a Luciferian one. That's fascinating.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-27-2009, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2009 06:41 AM by Raphael.)
(07-11-2009 12:10 PM)cbetancourt1 Wrote:  the left Hand Path is for those who wishes to seek god-hood and reach god-head, now if more questions about luciferian go to this site http://mysatansspace.ning.com

Wolfgang Pauli sez to Carl Jung in the fall of 1957...
"I cannot believe Gott is a veak left hander"

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/08...ft-handed/

And what connection exists between Lucifer >> Lucis Trust >> estoeric astrology >> and the United Nations and the promoting of, a public relations campaign called 'Lightworkers'?

The esoteric meaning of Lucifer:
http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_scho...of_lucifer

please note the following summary is NOT my work...
I just happen to find myself in the same room as Alice Bailey, and her work re: esoteric astrology, is a fine match for much of what I have accumulated following ARKetypal clues leading me to where the ARK and the ARK of the covenant are buried and hidden...
A. Bailey went on to form the Lucifer Trust, later changing the name to Lucis Trust...as we read in the above link. Cool
I do find this article interesting...
Quote:In 1917, after the breakup of her first marriage she moved to the United States, where she was introduced to the teachings of Theosophy. It was during this period that she had met, and married, her husband Foster Bailey (33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason). She turned out to be a good pupil, Bailey soon rose through the ranks and became the editor of the American Theosophists' newspaper.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Lucis_Trust.htm
Alice studied the works of Madame Blavatsky, Theosophy, Aryan studies, etc....AND here is the info Hitler/Himmler would have been interested in too, part reason for the NAZIs interest in Tibet etc.

Alice Bailey's THREE CROSS SUMMARY found here:
http://www.code144.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4869#p4869

So what if the Freemasons/esoteric astrology have infiltrated the United Nations mindset?
What if?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
08-03-2009, 06:27 PM
in Greek Lucifer means bearer of light, morning star hes the bringer of light and knowledge and hes both balances light and darkness

(07-27-2009 06:30 AM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-11-2009 12:10 PM)cbetancourt1 Wrote:  the left Hand Path is for those who wishes to seek god-hood and reach god-head, now if more questions about luciferian go to this site http://mysatansspace.ning.com

Wolfgang Pauli sez to Carl Jung in the fall of 1957...
"I cannot believe Gott is a veak left hander"

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/08...ft-handed/

And what connection exists between Lucifer >> Lucis Trust >> estoeric astrology >> and the United Nations and the promoting of, a public relations campaign called 'Lightworkers'?

The esoteric meaning of Lucifer:
http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_scho...of_lucifer

please note the following summary is NOT my work...
I just happen to find myself in the same room as Alice Bailey, and her work re: esoteric astrology, is a fine match for much of what I have accumulated following ARKetypal clues leading me to where the ARK and the ARK of the covenant are buried and hidden...
A. Bailey went on to form the Lucifer Trust, later changing the name to Lucis Trust...as we read in the above link. Cool
I do find this article interesting...
Quote:In 1917, after the breakup of her first marriage she moved to the United States, where she was introduced to the teachings of Theosophy. It was during this period that she had met, and married, her husband Foster Bailey (33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason). She turned out to be a good pupil, Bailey soon rose through the ranks and became the editor of the American Theosophists' newspaper.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Lucis_Trust.htm
Alice studied the works of Madame Blavatsky, Theosophy, Aryan studies, etc....AND here is the info Hitler/Himmler would have been interested in too, part reason for the NAZIs interest in Tibet etc.

Alice Bailey's THREE CROSS SUMMARY found here:
http://www.code144.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4869#p4869

So what if the Freemasons/esoteric astrology have infiltrated the United Nations mindset?
What if?

namaste
06-21-2010, 04:31 PM
to worship and believe in Lucifer as a model character or god-like figure is to demoralize your own self as a human-being. those who have these beliefs are the ones who shall burn eternally in hell. "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders..." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)
06-21-2010, 06:49 PM
I believe that to first even be able to worship such a being, you would have to have 100% knowledge trust and divine power from within God himself to even be able to stand a chance saying his name directly.

When you think that he is an ultimate source of power, you need to realize that, as the bible says, he looks to God alone, and even has the ability to reject Gods order, even though he only looks to him. This sort of connection Lucifer has with God is one that requires the ability of being able to look through that which is even words spoken by him.

To what I have found, you must look at the facts. God is simply in control of all that which obeys him, the universe, the people, ect. When you get to the thought that Lucifer exists to go against his direct orders, you need to understand that while he is within Gods domain, he is under Gods control. God ordering him could be a direct joke from God, knowing that Lucifer may only do what God controls of him. If there is a Lucifer looking only to God and thus only under his control, than God from within his own domain has the power of another being to the extent of being his opposite.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2010, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2010 09:01 PM by mysitc_mcnair.)
Lucifer is not under God's direct control anymore. That ended when God cast Lucifer out and he became a fallen angel. Lucifer must only answer to God when he is commanded, as in the book of job, and in there God allows (with consent) Lucifer to tempt Job's faithfulness. God designed Lucifer to tempt man to test their faithfulness to Him, but when Lucifer was cast out his design followed. his tempt became evil, his hate for God heightened for he was cast out because God created man (See The Book of Adam). he then uses man drawing them away from God because of their sinful nature to destroy God's attempt for man to be saved.

If you can recall Lucifer attempts to draw Jesus away from God to destroy God's plan of bringing the Savior. God did not tell Lucifer to tempt Jesus. Lucifer tempted Jesus on his own accord to destroy God's plan. Lucifer wasn't successful though for Jesus was too faithful to God as we all should be. "Jesus said to him, 'Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.' (Matthew 4:10)" And Jesus is right, don't serve Lucifer, worship the Lord your God only.

Lucifer may live in God's realm of man, but he is to God fallen. Fallen of the Divine Plan, fallen of Him. Lucifer is only a threat to man and not God. So, "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. (Deuteronomy 7:9)"
06-22-2010, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010 12:04 PM by azurescen.)
Belief my brother is power. When you use your power for such belief you must be shown that you are truly only believing so, and to believe other is to want other.....Want is all there is, yet through ideas like belief I think people have gotten lost to what is truly right

it is only what you want it to be

Plus when you get into Jesus simply being "tempted" that is the biggest joke alive.....What is this some sort of play that is going on bigger than the actual LIFE that is right here???? Jesus if anything allowed the devil to speak to him, or else he would have just been like every other man alive, trust that you can get stuck in simple stories made up to make someone look like something special, or you can actually enter into LIFE and see that there is something more than just temptation going on here.
06-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Lucifer speaks to whom he pleases when he pleases. if he didn't then he would not be trying to accomplish his work. Jesus like anyone else was approached by Lucifer in attempt to prove that he would sin towards God. Lucifer finds out though that he cannot get Jesus to sin because he is one with God, an non-sinner. i can see that you personally don't believe that Jesus was anything other than a man, which limits the infinite God and what he has created for you to understand. believe what you wish, but in my system of belief you are one yourself in a constant game of tug-of-war between Lucifer and God. God is not going to be the one to make the decision to save you, you are. and in my book, you will not be saved until you have confessed that Jesus is who he is and is Lord of all you see. He is Lord of the Tree of Life.
06-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Umm, just because I question a man who had powers as to whether he was actually doing a good job means something about me that you can classify????

What do you know about another human being, when your classifications have stuck you in your spot. Why do you think I experience what I experience, lucifer and God???

Your retarded if you really think this, and well, a waste of time for someone who actually cares about human will to even speak with. When you say, Jesus, I need to see him SORRY, that is the biggest load of krap to just believe in something because ANYONE says so. When he comes and gives me a piece of bread out of thin air, THAN AND ONLY THAN will I change my view of someone who died in the face of meaning. All they did was ask him to denounce his position with God and he CHOSE TO DIE because of it.....because of words. If you died because of words first off in my book you are retarded, second off if you can manifest bread and walk on water, there is something going on behind the scenes, which him being "tempted" by the devil makes me think otherwise.

Sorry but......CONFeSS TO JESUS, is krap in my book....when you start having magic or go to heaven than I guess Ill be sorry when I took my will to my self and had needs. When that gets punished anyways, Im gonna say F IT ALL.....so when my needs mean Im a bad person, and your praying to some word and get everything because of it, I guess than Ill start praying to some word. Otherwise I need proof that he is better than how I feel about him. That is all I got. 2000 years and what has he done? He tempted us for all I see, and died, or better yet if you even believe the work he was questioned and had to stand up for something like the fact that HE IS WITH GOD!! well, than God killed him...Ok....and so.....WTF you are worthless to me to even speak about me....and Im only showing myself....if lucifer is supposed to be in control than that is YOUR shortcoming, because I know ZERO about lucifer, and only about F***ed up people.

what do you have for that?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)