Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MOTHER IN ISLAM
04-10-2009, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2009 09:39 AM by sesame.)
MOTHER IN ISLAM
A man came to Allah's Apostle(Mohammed) and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

Allah's Apostle said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents."
It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?"

The Prophet said,
'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2009, 05:57 AM
RE: MOTHER IN ISLAM
Um, what does a child do if his parents are abusive alcoholics that rape them and beat them on a regular bases to the point they try to commit suicide? Christianity has a similar teaching to Islam in respecting your parents, but this is only worth adhering to if your parents are deserving. To respect blindly because of a title is insane.

Cool
CARPE DIEM
05-05-2009, 06:07 AM
ISLAM TEACH PARENTS HOW TO BRING UP THEIR SELFS BEFORE BRING UP THEIR KIDS, AND THE CASE U MENTIONED , IMPOSSIBLE U FIND IT IN A MUSLIM FAMILY.....
05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
I think not.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2009, 01:38 AM
NOT WHAT?!
SOME UTTER WORDS OUT OF ...........
05-06-2009, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 02:33 AM by George.)
Quote:IMPOSSIBLE U FIND IT IN A MUSLIM FAMILY.....

I THINK NOT.

SOME OTHERS UTTER WORDS OUT OF..............
05-06-2009, 02:47 AM
ur think is not in place coz u don't know how muslim family is?!!!.....
knowledge is good thing, away of it one can utter wrong words out of......
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2009 04:25 AM by George.)
If you believe all muslim families are good, you are naive. Here in Australia there are muslims that have commited rape, theft, abuse and a number of other crimes. To state that all muslims are good is not true.

Do you not have criminals in your country?

Do you not have people that commit acts of evil in your country?
05-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Sesame, you are making me laugh so much. Do you honestly think that every Muslim family is the same? I mean, people are people. All families are different.

From what I am seeing, you think that all Muslim families are the same simply because they are Muslim. That means that I could say that all Christian families sit at the table every night, say grace, and then discuss daily topics encountering their lives and how God can solve them. I would be wrong.

There are bad Muslims, there are bad Christians. There are abusive Muslims and there are abusive Christians. So, your comment, "IMPOSSIBLE U FIND IT IN A MUSLIM FAMILY....." is false. I'm not insulting Muslims, but every family is different.
05-06-2009, 08:48 PM
(05-06-2009 08:29 AM)George Wrote:  If you believe all muslim families are good, you are naive. Here in Australia there are muslims that have commited rape, theft, abuse and a number of other crimes. To state that all muslims are good is not true.

Do you noy have criminals in your country?

Do you not have people that commit acts of evil in your country?

Being a Muslim makes you magically immune to criminal tendencies, didn't you know?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Historical Error in Quran - Mistaking Moses' sister as Jesus' mother Rahul Balakrishnan 2 121 05-05-2017 01:32 AM
Last Post: arthra
  The Viet belief in the Mother Goddesses (documentary movie) ihts 5 198 04-19-2017 04:51 AM
Last Post: ihts
  Concept of Mother as Universal D B Saxena 18 2,733 12-02-2014 05:28 PM
Last Post: susanblange
  Happy Mother's Day! biomystic 2 510 05-09-2011 02:43 PM
Last Post: Maylou
  Honor thy FATHER and MOTHER Raphael 4 1,535 09-12-2009 02:30 PM
Last Post: Majdi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)